Chapter 4: Epilogue

Rain and Tears (GuiLun+JJ Lin)

Rain and Tears(GuiLun+JJ Lin) -   chapter 4: Epilogue

Epilogue
Okay,i noe this ending is not so good...but i love to write tragic endings.btw,i dun mean to write jj as such a horrible person but i need someone shuai enough for this role...
*******************************************************************************
Arron stood on the beach where they had had their first date,looking at the sunset,feeling the cold waves lap at his feet,the shafts of warm sunlight dancing on his tear-streaked face.
The diary was in his hand,the pages fluttering gently in the wind.Tears rolled down his cheeks, dripping onto the sand.
And it started to rain,the drops falling onto Arron's face,mixing with his tears,streaming down his face,the rain plastering his hair to his head.
"Ying Jie!"his voice wavered as he yelled."I'm sorry...I should have told you that day...I...I love you!I'm sorry that I didn't have a chance to tell you that."
He pressed the diary to his heart,sinking down onto the wet sand,reciting the last entry in his mind.
Through our vow,in our promise,you said that you would forever be by my side.But as the sun set,as the stars shone in the night sky,you left me.You said that nothing could come between us,yet the misunderstanding tore us apart.I will help you fulfill the promise,I will try to make it up to you,my first love...my my last love.
And Arron knelt there,sobbing,the pain of losing Ying Jie still fresh in his heart.
The tears he shed,could never be taken back.
The sun set with our lost love,taking it away forever.