Part 1

Flower under the Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Flower under the Moon

 

# # # # # YOOCHUN'S P.O.V. # # # # # #

 

-Rriinngg- -Rriinngg- -Rriinngg- -Rriinngg-

 

I slowly got up to answer my vibrating phone, "Hello?"

"Yoochunnie-!" I immediately recognized this shrieking voice, "Yoona?"

"Hey! Why didn't you call me? I had been waiting for your call all night."

'Give me a break, will you?' I sighed. I just woke up, it was only what? 1PM? And my day was already greeted by the whining of this stupid spoiled brat.

"Sorry, Yoona. I was just busy last night," I could feel the girl lying down beside me, stir.

"Can I meet you today?"

"I'm sorry. But I'll be out of town. I'll be back after 6 months. Let's meet till then. Bye," I immediately hung up before she could say more.

The girl-whose-name-I-had-forgotten started to sit up while holding the bed sheets to cover her bare chest.

"Why did you lie?" She asked while looking at me with those lustful looks again. I took my clothes and started to wear them before answering, "That wasn't a lie."

"Then, why didn't you tell me?" I could sense the rising anger on her voice, "When will you leave?" I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my hair before heading towards the door. As I reached the door knob, I looked at her, "Today."

With that, I immediately closed the door before that flying pillow would hit me.

"YOU CHEATER PLAYBOY! YOU'RE THE WORST!"

I could only smirk at that remark. That's who I am and my name is Micky Yoochun. For me, love was just a game that people made up and all they had to do was learn how to have fun.

 

-Rriinngg- -Rriinngg- -Rriinngg- -Rriinngg-

"Hello?"

I immediately moved my ear away from the hand phone when the person from the other line started shouting, "Where the heck are you? It is almost time for the last subject!"

"Don't worry, Junsu. I will be there before you know it."

 

Yes, I'm still a high school student. But nobody needs to know this since I could always fool them with my sweet lies. I easily reached the school after driving the latest Brabus Mercedes Benz my father bought for me from my last birthday.

"Woah! You're real fast," Junsu said with twinkles of amazement in his eyes.

"So, what kind of woman did you hook up this time?" Yunho asked me excitedly.

"Is it a Businesswoman?  A Model?"

"A chef," I answered them coolly. They let out wolf whistles, probably amazed by my charisma towards women.

"I simply told her that I could recommend her to my father as the Head Chef for our restaurant and VOILA!"

Changmin immediately stood up and made me perform our handshake, "You're the man!"

"You guys want to play pool later?" Jaejoong inquired. All of us were up for it so we nodded our heads.

I played with different girls and had some fun but I didn't make anyone "SPECIAL" nor liked to be involved in deep relationships. It was a burden.

 

"Hey, look there," Junsu nudged me to look forward and I did. I saw a tall and slim girl with very long hair passing on our corridor.

"Its the Kkuk Kkuk ee," he said with a big smile. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"You wouldn't know that she was there because she was very quiet. I heard that some of her classmates made fun of her but she didn't even budge nor got angry. Sometimes it would seem like she was a robot since she would always do what she's told."

 

I turned my gaze back to her, only to find her staring at me. When our eyes locked, she immediately turned away.

'What a weird girl. Well, whatever.'

***********

We were already on the grounds, heading out to play pool when, the girl 'Kkuk Kkuk ee' was it, was actually standing by the exit and was directly staring at me. I continued to walk, pretending that she was not there when she suddenly approached us,

"Who's this?" Yunho immediately blurted.

"Yah! You're on our way," Changmin shouted.

The girl looked up and I noticed that she actually had cute eyes and her skin was fair.

"Micky Yoochun, can you go out with me even for just a month?" She said while looking at me directly on the eyes. It took me sometime before processing her words. Then, I could hear the outburst of laughter from my friends. Jaejoong wiped the tears from the side of his eyes,

"Why would Yoochun go out with a plain girl like you?"

I slowly observed her as she reached something from her pocket.

"Do you know what this is?"

She was holding 5 tickets. My eyes widened when I realized what the ticket was, "That's the..." Junsu couldn't seem to finish what he was about to say as he continued to gawk.

"This is the unlimited ticket for the 3-day Cruise, where most of your favorite bands will be performing Live. I will give it to you and your friends in exchange for dating me."

I didn't know how she purchased this. Even I did not make it to the reservations. I suddenly felt hands behind me pushing me towards the girl,

"He'll do it!" All four of them said in unison.

"Wait! I didn't agree to do this," I strongly protested. Then, the four dragged me at the side,

"Come on, man. This is once in a lifetime," Yunho said.

"Yeah. All you have to do is date her then, we can have the prize."

"What?! I don't think this is a good idea," I strongly declined. This is not a good idea at all. I can't have my pride as a man to be lowered just because of a ticket. It's almost the same as selling my body in exchange for a candy. GROSS.

"Come on! It is not like we are asking you to marry her. This is your field remember?" Jaejoong persisted.

The faces of these 4 idiots made it hard for me. I sighed and turned towards the girl,

"Fine. I'll do it." Then, they immediately cheered. The girl dragged me away from the group.

"Have fun!" I heard Junsu shout.

 

She let go of me, "I'm Seohyun from Class 1. Its nice meeting you."

She was the shy type, so I tried being friendly and flashed a smile, "What a beautiful name. Nice meeting you, too, Seohyun-sshi. I'm Micky Yoochun," I offered her my hand in which she accepted and shook it.

"So, why is it only for a month?" I asked.

"My family would be moving away. Today is June 1, so, at exactly a month from now, we will move out. The next school that I will be attending is an exclusive all-girl's school, and it has a really strict code. That's why, before then, I would want to know how it feels like to be in a relationship." I looked at the seriousness of her face as she answered the question honestly.

"But why me?"

She made a short pause before answering me, "If I have to go out with someone, it has to be the number 1."

I immediately agreed to her reasoning, 'Fair enough.'

"Please take care of me for one month. The cruise will be on July 1. So, I will give the tickets to you on our last day together," she said as she's leaving.

"Are you going home? Let me take you," I proposed.

"I think I got a small cold so I'm dropping by the hospital. Don't follow me."

I stared at her retreating back. We had the same age but she's speaking to me formally. Did she even know what going out means?

'What an odd girl.'

Since I had a free time, I immediately called Junsu so that I could play pool with them.

 

# # # # #  SEOHYUN'S P.O.V. # # # # # #

 

I am Seo JooHyun. They called me, "Kkuk Kkuk ee" since I don't easily show some emotions. I really loved studying which was why I got good grades. Just a few weeks ago, I discovered a secret that I wish I hadn't known. But thanks to that secret that I got the courage to talk to Micky Yoochun. Yes, the known girl-magnet sophomore. I would do anything to make him agree in dating me. So, I researched everything about him. One day, I accidentally heard him and his friends talking about this cruise so I immediately called my mom to inquire about it. Thank God, we made it to the reservations so, I immediately asked her to buy 5 tickets. The next day after that, I immediately negotiated with him and his friends. Thank God, it became successful.

I saw Yoochun sleeping on the bench so, I approached him.

"Here,"

I handed the notebook that I worked on all night. He looked up to me,

"I already came up with 8 plans for our date. Tell me what you think."

I felt aghast as he simply tossed the notebook on the trash bin

"Hey! What are you---" he hooked his arm around me.

"Leave the planning for our date to me," Then, he flashed me one of his dazzling smile.

 

Right now, I'm waiting for him by the fountain. I’m wearing clothes that I think would make me presentable for this date.

 

"You're wearing that?" A voice from behind startled me. I turned around and saw him in his casual clothes. He was so handsome. He looked like a model that came out from a fashion magazine.

I don’t know if he noticed but a lot of girls are looking towards his way. I shifted my gaze away before he could catch me staring.

"Come on," he held my hand which surprised me. He was holding my hand as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"Where are we going?" I asked him while following his lead.

"We'll be buying clothes that will suit your stature."

Then, we entered from one store to the other. Yoochun picked clothes that he said would fit me and immediately paid at the counter. Then, he asked me to wear a chiffon dress with a matching cardigan that he chose before we went out of the last store.

"And now, let's go to the salon," He dragged me once again.

 

# # # # # YOOCHUN'S P.O.V. # # # # # #

 

I asked the hairstylists to fix Seohyun's hair that would match her outfit.

--- After 20 minutes ---

"She's done," The hairstylist noona called out.

I looked at her and she really transformed. If any of our batchmates would see her right now, they could not probably tell that she is Seohyun, the honor student.

"How is it, Yoochun?"

I simply smiled and nodded as my eyes were fixed in looking at Seohyun, "You look really cute. I like it."

"I see." I was expecting some reactions from my compliment but she only answered with a straight face.

"She was called as 'Kkuk Kkuk ee'.  I heard th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter