Seokjin, Yoongi, & NamMin

Suburbia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter warning: abusive content  

Seokjin brushed his hair to the side in the mirror, watching how his patch of raven strands curled at the bang and rested on his forehead. It was a hairstyle he’d had for several years now and it was one he felt he looked best in. It’s the hair style and color that he had when he met his husband. Soon, it just began to just fall that way naturally...and was voluminous on its own. He didn’t understand why his husband always called him a robot because it didn’t move from place. It had just been trained to stay that way, not his fault if it doesn’t move. 

 

The black haired man sighed and looked at his outfit, a perfectly ironed button down and black jeans. He wanted to be casual. Even if he didn’t want to go at all. He was doing it for his husband. 

 

 

An hour and a half later Jin sat in the restaurant, that seemed so grimy to him, texting his husband questioning where he was. He was only a half hour late but the ravenette did not want to stay here longer than he had to. 

 

No answer. 

 

2 hours, 20 texts, and 9 missed calls later, Soohyun still hadn’t arrived. 

 

Jin was furious, he threw his coat on angrily and walked out making sure to sent his husband an angry text reading something like ‘I’m leaving. If you still want to eat at this rat infested hole be my guest’, as he was pretty pissed off that he got stood up. The older man was the one that wanted to go to the restaurant in the first place and then he just doesn’t show up? 

 

The black haired man drove home at a decent pace, keeping himself collected all the way up until he reached their street and he could see the lights on in their house. He took a deep breath to calm down, the rage burning inside of him almost overtaking him but he kept himself calm. Jin parked the car in the garage and went inside, finding his husband in the living room enjoying a cup of alcohol watching whatever the . He looked very peaceful. 

 

“So. You decided you didn’t want to go to dinner after all?” Jin questioned as he went over to stand in front of his husband with his arms crossed, his face more expectant of an answer than angry . 

 

“Not with you. I went with a coworker.” 

 

Jin blinked, “what coworker? And you couldn’t have told me?” 

 

“A coworker you don’t know. I didn’t feel like it. I didn’t want to hear your complain and be condescending the whole time at dinner so I made the decision not to go.” 

 

“I sat there for three hours. Don’t you even care?”

 

“I want a divorce.” 

 

Jin furrowed his brows then as his husband stood up. “What? No. We can’t have a divorce.” 

 

Soohyun walked over to the kitchen to refill his glass, shrugging. “Then I want to see other people.” 

 

“No! What’s so bad about me? I love you. I take care of you. I take care of your home, I do everything for you..” Jin has yet to shed a tear or show how truly upset he was. 

 

“You sound like you’re my mother! I don’t want that, I don’t want someone who cleans for me and takes care of me! I want the Jin I fell in love with and married!” 

 

“I am still the Jin you married!”

 

“No you aren’t! You’re far worse, you haven’t even showed any emotions since you got home! You should be pissed off at me! Hello? Anyone in that brain?” Soohyun stepped closer and pushed his husband at his chest, kind of roughly. “Show some type of emotion,” go on, he pushed Jin again making him stumble back until the hit the wall in the kitchen. 

 

Seokjin was scared, his husband was drunk but he’d never ever pushed him like this or been so rough. “Stop it. Let’s just go to bed,” he insisted, keeping his voice even as he looked down unable to make eye contact with his husband. He gasped when the older mans hand tangled into his hair and pulled his head up to make eye contact. It immediately sprung tears in his eyes. 

 

“I said to show some kind of emotion you robot .”

 

“Hyun, stop it, let me go.” Jin said firmly, his voice wavering slightly as he reached for the hand in his hair to loosen the grip. It tugged harder, a lot harder. He was pretty sure some of it was pulled from his scalp. “Ah Soohyun stop!” He cried, finally breaking. Tears of fear and anger streamed down his cheeks now.  

 

His husband smirked when he saw the black haired man crying, letting go then. “Finally. Now i know how to get you to show me your true feelings huh?” He chuckled and raised a hand like he as going to his his husband, laughing when he’d flinched. “Ill decide if I still want a divorce in bed tonight. Alone.” He added, glaring at the distraught Seokjin

before he put his cup on the counter and headed upstairs to get ready for bed. 

 

Seokjin remained at his spot, completely shocked by what had just happened. He’d never expected that from his husband. 

He wiped his face dry and straightened himself up after a few minutes of crying. He wasn’t weak. With that, he promptly went to their bedroom, where his husband had already passed out, and dug into one of his drawers. Jin pulled out the pack of cigarettes he smoked when he was over stressed and went to sit outside in the black of night, knowing his neighbors would all be in bed by then. 

 

He was not weak.

 

He was only stronger. 

 

 

~

 

 

When it came to relationships, Yoongi was not always lucky. All thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter