Everyone

Suburbia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heat of nerves and guilt settled at the bottom of Taehyung’s stomach as he sat off to the side at the party, unable to really enjoy it after what he’d seen earlier. 

Jimins door was unlocked, he thought he’d sneak in and scare them in the backyard but then he heard aggressive upstairs. He was positive Namjoon was at work, so he thought something was happening to jimin with the way he was groaning. He jogged up silently, about to burst in the room before he seen that it was Jungkook ing into the older man. It made the brunette nauseous, jungkook is only sixteen! They watched him go through puberty, that is their best friends son, how could he?! Jimin has always been promiscuous, it makes sense that he would seduce jungkook like that. 

 

It kind of disgusted taehyung when he thought about it too hard. He understood that Jungkook was almost seventeen and could more than think for himself but with the boys fragile state of mind, it seemed like Jimin was taking advantage of him. The brunette really didn’t know what to think. The dilemma he had on if he should tell Yoongi or not didn’t help either. His mind was going a million miles a minute. 

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” 

 

Taehyung looked up as Yoongi plopped down beside the younger man, in a pretty good mood from the party. “Oh hey uh, nothing. I just have a lot on my mind. I can’t really think straight.” He said honestly, the scene he’d seen was blowing his mind and he couldn’t think. He was stressing big time. 

 

“Well relax. Have some of the juice jiminie made. Or a glass of wine. Jimin and I had wine, there’s still some left why don’t I get you a glass?”

 

Taehyung shook his head. “I’m just gonna run to the bathroom, I’m sure I’ll be up to mingle and whatnot after I get a little bit of water on my face.” He insisted, patting his friends arm before he stood up. He felt so uncomfortable with Yoongi while he had this information. He went to the bathroom, splashing water on his face like he said he would. Once he finished staring at himself he stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out the other half of the pill he’d taken the night before. Half a pill was enough for him, enough to have him flying. He’d be the life of the party. Taehyung stuck the pill at the back of his throat before he slurped some water from his palm after he filled it. 

He walked out of the bathroom nonchalantly, knowing the adderall would his him soon enough and he would be on top of the world. He’d gotten his first pill a few days ago, the next day he got a prescription for each triplet. It was so easy, a pretty & single parent...he just had to say they were a handful and the prescription was written happily. Taehyung had only been taking half of the pills, but that meant the high was kind of short lived. He’d been thinking about taking more than half since last night, now isn’t the time to take a full one though. He was very conscious of how he acted when he was ‘tweaked out’ so he didn’t want to raise any red flags. 

 

“Taehyungie, there you are Yoongi said you weren’t feeling so good. Are you okay?” Jimin popped up out of nowhere, spooking the brunette. 

 

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine.”

 

“He said you came to get me earlier. You didn’t come inside did you?”

 

Taehyung stares at jimin a moment, looking around before he pulled the blonde aside. “What if I did?”

 

Jimins face heated up, “I-I don’t know. Did you see anything..,” He stuttered. 

 

“..Jimin, he’s sixteen...”

 

“I-I know! But you have to understand...-“

 

“I don’t have to understand anything. We watched him grow up, go through puberty...have you always been attracted to him? Don’t you know how fragile he is right now? And what about Namjoon-?!”

 

“Hey! It is not like that, I’m not a—child molester!” Jimin hissed, getting a little annoyed. “You guys all paint him to be this naive dumb kid but he’s not, he’s a young man he’s about to be seventeen! Yoongi babies him so much, he came onto me. I just, He makes me feel something. I don’t feel with namjoon, Namjoon only wants me around to be his trophy..not his real husband. Maybe we’re both fragile right now okay?”

 

Taehyung only scoffed, “Oh please Namjoon is not the kind of man to just use you. You know that, quit trying to use that as an excuse for your infidelity.”

 

“How would you know?? You’re barely around him, he’s barely around!”

 

“Because he works his off to take care of you! I’d ing kill to have someone around to take care of me the way he does for you. I’m bouncing off the walls trying to take care of these kids and you have a man fulfilling your every need—just to be disrespected like that! And with a sixteen year old you’ve known since he was eleven for god sakes!” Taehyung ranted quietly, as quietly as he could. He was more traditional, so Jimin was a disgrace to him right now in the heat of the moment. 

 

“No one told you to adopt four kids for the guy that was ing you Taehyung, this isn’t about you.” Jimin was petty, he felt hurt by his friend not being on his side or seeing his point of view. So he had to hurt the other as much as he was hurting inside now. 

 

“He was the love of my life, how dare you.”

 

“If He was the love of your life he would still be here, wouldn’t he?”

 

The sound of a smack caught attention. Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok rushed over to the scene just as it escalated. The two bickering off to the side was not out of the ordinary, but the way Taehyung just slapped the out of Jimin was. “What the hell is going on here?!” Yoongi exclaimed while Jin quickly coddled Jimin who was holding his cheek and glaring daggers at his friend, tears in his eyes. 

 

“Nothing. I said something ed up, I shouldn’t have said it..” the blonde insisted, giving Taehyung a look before he looked away. 

 

“Tae?”

 

Taehyung just shook his head and dramatically pulled his arm from yoongi’s hold. “Just don’t talk to me.” He muttered, as he walked out of the house. “Don’t follow me,” He snapped when Yoongi was going to go after him, especially not wanting to talk to the other blonde.  He was sure his high would be ruined as well as his day. He needed to clear his mind before he gathered the boys and left.

 

~

 

 

 

“What the just happened?” 

 

Jimin shrugged as he sniffled, holding an ice pack to his cheek while Jin rubbed his back comfortingly. They knew Taehyung would need his space, and Jimin always required more attention so they chose to tend to him first. But he wasn’t really talking about it, he just insisted that it was nothing. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter