Everyone

Suburbia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin woke up every morning and was sure he left his side of the bed made up before he went downstairs to cook his husband a ho breakfast with a lots of protein and vitamins. The black haired mans house was squeaky clean and he worked hard to keep it that way. The house was spotless and well decorated, his yard was the greenest in the neighborhood with the most flowers, and his hair always seemed to be voluminous yet didn’t move much when he walked or did anything for the matter. Everything just had to be perfect in his eyes. The mere sight of a stain made him slightly nauseous.

“Good morning honey,” he greeted sweetly when his husband came down dressed for work as a lawyer.

The man only grunted in response and took his cup of coffee- which was made perfectly to his liking.

“I’m going to the store today. Anything special?” Seokjin questioned, smiling adoringly to his husband who didn’t seem to be paying much attention.

“Eh. What if we go out somewhere for dinner? Somewhere spontaneous..”

Jin chuckled a bit, “and risk eating food that could’ve came form a can? No way, the food I make is healthy and keeps our body’s happy.” He insisted, liking the thought of a nice homemade dinner.

Soohyun rolled his eyes and set the cup down. “Whatever, I’m going to work. Don’t know if I’ll make it back.” He said going to the closet in the hall to put his coat on.

“Yah I don’t know why you get in a crabby mood, I just want to take care of you.” Seokjin complained as he went after his husband, not one to argue but if he had something to say he didn’t have a problem with saying it. Especially if he felt his husband was angry with him for a silly reason.

“I’m just tired of coming home to this perfect thing. You’re always making these extremely fancy dinners when I wouldn’t mind just going out to a ramen place. Everything must always be perfect do you, I havent seen your hair disheveled in years. There’s something seriously wrong in your brain and I’m sick of dealing with it.” Seokjin blinked at these words, feeling deeply hurt by them. He never thought of his lifestyle as weird or anything. And he certainly never thought he was sick in the mind. Things just had to be perfect, for him. It’s not his fault. And it was very unfair of his husband to throw all this on him when he’d planned on spending hours on dinner tonight.

“Fine. Just go to work and we can talk about t tonight. At the ramen place downtown.”

Soohyun blinked but nodded, unsure how Jin was able to keep his cool so well after being told off like that. The Jin he’d married would’ve either attacked him or burst into tears. He hated the robot that Seokjin had become.

After the so called love of his life left the house, Seokjin cleaned up breakfast with tears in his eyes. He didn’t know when things started going wrong for them but the way his husband looked and spoke to him made him feel like . Today wasn’t the first day he’d expressed his feelings, but it was the first in a while. The ravenette just decided to give in and go to some germ infested restaurant to make his love happy.

With that in mind, he proceeded with his daily shores. He’d clean the house to tip top shape, tend to his gardening, do his laundry, and meet up with his small group of friends for brunch which happened to be at his house today.

~

Min Yoongi sat at his home studio mixing tracks and trying to figure it a good beat. He was a composer for a few televisions networks that worked heavily with children but he was having a hard time taking the edgy tone he’d ended up creating, off. He looked at the clock and groaned, it was already time to take Jungkook to school. Part of the twenty five year olds routine was to wake up at around 6:30am to work for an hour before he had to take his son to school. That way he didn’t feel like when he came home and slept for 3 and a half more hours. He wasn’t lazy in the slightest, just loved his sleep.

“Appa, I’m going to be late. And if you’re up so early, why do I always have to make my own breakfast. I was promised a home cooked meal when you took custody of me.” Jungkook explained just to be annoying.

“Mm, don’t be a lazy , I’m preparing you for the real world. Hurry up let’s go,” Yoongi tsked, admittedly having an odd relationship with the teenager.

Yoongi was only twenty when he’d met Jungkooks father who was obviously older than him. He wasn’t a sugar baby or anything, just happened to be attracted to the older man. He ended up getting along amazingly with the 10 year old and adopted the lid when he and his now ex husband officially got married. Since the mother had passed away, he was like the parent jungkook had been missing. When the divorce happened a year ago, the boy did not want to leave Yoongi. So, the father agreed to let his ex keep his son for a majority of the time..he honestly didn’t give a .

“Appa when will you start dating? Dad said you won’t cause you’re moody and don’t ever leave the house.”

“Well your dad is a lying cheating bastard so I wouldn’t really believe a word he says.”

Jungkook giggled slightly in response, shaking his head. He really liked spending time with the blonde.

“Listen, I will date when I’m ready, I just need to focus on myself for a while.” Yoongi said with a shrug as he started driving his son to school.

“Mm. It’s been a year already.”

“Yah, why did I even fight to keep custody or you?”

“Because you’re spiteful and you love me.”

Yoongi just chuckled and reached over to mess up Jungkook’s hair once they arrived at his school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter