Chapter 2

The Real Me

Monday

*Park Jimin's Pov*

6:30 am: my alarm clock buzzed quietly, not to wake up everyone else in the house. I quickly got dressed and put my contacts on and headed into the kitchen, where I rushed to make two servings of toast for Hyun Shik. I stuffed my portion into my mouth. I checked my watch. 7:00 am. I walked into my brother's room to see him half dressed. His arms over his head midway on putting on a white t-shirt, revealing his white tummy. After successfully putting on the white tee. he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. "I'll almost ready, sis" he said with a happy grin. Then went on to putting his thin arms into the sleeves of his oversized sports jacket.

Hyun Shik stumbled into the kitchen as he struggled to put on his sock onto his bare feet. Then he sat down and ate his breakfast quietly as I fixed his bed hair. He finished after drinking his glass of milk, leaving a white mustache. So cute. I wiped it off his mouth with a napkin. "Hyun Shik, go get your school bag, I'll be waiting at the door," I said. "Okay" he said in complete obedience. I grabbed my schoolbag and quickly stepped into my school shoes. I looked back into the living room, the figure was dead asleep. Why couldn't he just hit me 100 times instead? "I'm here" declared Hyun Shik. I should just look after Hyun Shik and focus on school. "Let's go then" I said. I shut the door behind me.

The cold winter breeze blew. Brrr..." Ahhh I hate school" I muttered to myself, seeing my smokey breath in front of me. I hated school, that's because I don't have friends. It's like I was invisible. No one sees or seems to care about me. My body switched to automatic, as I was deep in thought

∞∞∞

Two years ago, I received a scholarship from High School of Arts in the modern dance department. Recently, I decide to sign up for BigHit entertainment trainee audition without my father's consent. It will take place on Friday so I decided to get a new haircut.

∞∞∞

*Jungkook's Pov*

7:32 am - Bus stop

I flicked through some of my new messages until I noticed that someone was walking into my path. I stopped, but the girl had her hair covering her face as she continued to walk my way, eyes looking down. Does she not see me? Then she bumped into me. "Ouch" I exaggerated. She looked up, gazing into my eyes with an expressionless face. Damn, she's cute. She was wearing school uniform from my school. How come I haven't seen her before? I asked her "Are you going to the same school as me? How come I haven't seen you." She stared back to the ground and went right past me and walked on in silence, eyes glued to the ground. "umm.." I started. What I am going to say? I thought. I looked around. Where'd she go? I was dumbfounded and confused. I wanted to ask her for her name before she left.

The bus pulled up, I got on. As it drove, I saw her again. She paced herself, head down, still staring at the ground.

*Park Jimin's Pov*

I usually don't talk to people so I was a little surprised to such a handsome guy. But I had to get to school on time. I think my heart skipped a beat.

At my locker, I took out my thick, chunky math textbook, my math book and some history sheets. ring. ring. ring. the bell rung. A river of students rushes back and forth getting to class. I tried to squeeze my way through the crowd of people to my first class. First period was maths yay my favourite subject. I wasn't bothered listening in class as I knew all of this already about linear equations, I kinda don't understand how people do not get this, it's like pretty self-explanatory.

Lunch

Yet again another day of eating alone. Sometimes I wished I never left Seoul. I still would tell her all my secrets but now we have separated into different paths. Still deep in my thoughts until the bell suddenly rang

-

School Ended

School was as long as always, when you have no friends. I took a few steps out the school gate but suddenly, a firm grip wrapped around my wrist. I spun around. It's that guy from before. " Aren't you that guy from..." , "yes" he interrupted. Before . I stared at the ground not knowing what else to say.

*Jungkook's Pov*

I acted on instinct and screwed up. she looked so timid. I think she was shaking a little. Well I f**ked up, great job Jungkook you spooked a fricking cute girl. Before I could say a word, someone interrupted us, "Jungkook, let's go home together", Taehyung said. "Hyung, wait. I'm talking to someone..." I said."Talking to who, a ghost?" Taehyung asks as he made a gesture showing that no one was around me. How did she--I was holding her--. What the hell? Where'd she go?

As we continued our walk, I kept searching for her. "Why don't we try to audition for Big Hit?" Taehyung suggested out of nowhere.

˜˜

We were childhood friends and we both wanted to join that company and debut together was our dream. But a dream will stay a dream.

˜˜

*Park Jimin's Pov*

Why does he keep appearing out of nowhere, must be a coincidence. I walked into the gates of my brother's elementary school. Sitting on one of the metal seats was Hyun Shik, happily swing from side to side and giggling with some of his friends. Then I came into his line of site. He waved energetically and gave me a big grin.

-

We entered the house, Hyun Shik ran into his room, dumped his bag on the floor and got out a shiny certificate. He ran out into the living room and declared, " hey sis, today I came second in my maths test." I complimented him and messed up his hair. He ran into the kitchen and placed his award on the fridge. He looked back at me and beamed with joy. "Hyun Shik, keep those marks up but first go do your homework. I'll come in later to help, okay?" I said. He nodded slightly less happy and went back into his room. I crept outside after wearing a comfortable set of clothes. Now, I'm set to cut my hair.

This was what I was wearing:

This was what I was wearing:

-

I walked into the salon, the bell jingled above the door. A male employee helped me to a seat and I waited. Later came female employee. I asked them to cut my hair short, in a few moments most of my hair was gone. It was really short now. This is not what I wanted at all. The male employee came back and gasped in horror. The female employee got scolded and apologised for her mistake. I assured her it was ok and left.

As I walked, I bumped into someone. What's with me bumping into people today, I swear if it's that gu-- "sorry I didn't see you" said a male voice. He was disrupting my thoughts, why him again ......

˜˜˜

A/n

I like leaving chapters cliff-hanging because I love the reaction people get when they get up to their. But I'm sorry sometimes I just don't know when to end the chapter. Please comment and vote for me. Tell me your opinion if you want my chapters to be longer or shorter. Thanks XD ^•^