Starting Off The Wrong Foot

Stained
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The filming for the drama will start today, two weeks after the meeting. The casts were given enough time to review their scripts and familiarize themselves with their lines. The staffs were getting ready for the set. A lot of food/coffee trucks that were sent by the fans were parked outisde even before the casts arrive. Plenty of them were from Yunho's and Jaejoong's fans. The production team knew of the two male leads' popularities but they were still in awe at how popular they really are. They were almost convinced that they wouldn't have to worry about getting hungry for the rest of the filming.

Jaejoong was the hoobae amongst the cast members even with two years of acting experience and following the culture for korean entertainment, he was supposed to greet his sunbaes who were now getting ready for the shoot. 

Having paid his respects to his sunbaes, the only one left is the one whom he wanted to avoid the most — Jung Yunho.

He didn't want to get on his nerves on the first day of filming so he thought of saving his greetings for another day but he didn't want to be rude and be seen as an arrogant celebrity especially since this would be his first drama in years. He had to make a very good impression not only to his colleagues, but to the production team as well.

He gathered his courage and knocked on Yunho's waiting room.

There, he saw Yunho getting his make up done while reading a comic book. Yunho looked up and didn't expect to see Jaejoong standing there. He gestured for the makeup stylist to leave the room. 

 

 

"Aren't you worried?" Kyungtae asked with worry written all over his face.

"About what?" Youngjun knew what he meant but still asked anyway.

"Jaejoongie."

"What's there to worry about? Two years. Almost three. Isn't that enough time for the both of them to heal?"

"Not that. I mean–"

Kyungtae was cut off by Youngjun pressing his hands on the maknae manager's shoulders.

"We shall not speak of that, remember?"

 

Youngjun was equally worried for Jaejoong but there's nothing he could do. It was work. And being the professional that he is, he couldn't sacrifice this good opportunity for personal feelings. And knowing Jaejoong, he wou;dn't like that as well. All he could do now is to silently watch how the two past lovers handle their issues. It was difficult for him as well. Yunho was a dear friend to him. Jaejoong was like a friend, a brother, a son who meant so much to him. If there's anyone that Youngjun would sacrifice his life for, it was Jaejoong. The bond that they've built throughout the years was so strong and he wouldn't like it any other way. For now, he decided to let the two handle it first. He vowed to only make a move if things got out of hand.

 

Yunho was arrogantly sitting on his chair silently sipping on his chocolate drink and eyeing Jae carefully. He seems to be waiting for the older man to greet him, as all hoobaes in the industry do. More than anything, he looked forward to making Jaejoong feel that he's more dominant than him in this industry. That even though the latter had hurt him before, there was no way he could do the same to him now because he's got the upperhand. He's a sunbae afterall. After much hesitations, Jaejoong bowed and asked for Yunho's guidance. Jaejoong gritted his teeth as he did his greetings. As much as he felt humiliated, he felt equally guilty as well. How on earth does fate work that in hundreds of actors that could take his role, he still ended up working with him. There seemed to be no answer to that question. Yet. 

Yunho broke Jaejoong's trail of thoughts. "You seemed to be getting along well with the others. Why? Looking for your next target?" There was so much hate in Yunho's words that even he himself was surprised that it came out of his mouth. Over the years, years without Jaejoong, Yunho learned never to trust someone again. The pain that Jaejoong brought him was too much for him to handle. Jaejoong was his first love, first kiss, first everything. When he doubted about his own self, about his uality, he chose to trust Jaejoong instead. He was so confident about his love, their love, that he stopped questioning his preferences. For the first time in his life, he felt proud that even if he had a different preference than most men like him, still their love was pure. He felt proud of that love. He was thankful that he got to experience that. But only for a short period of time. 3 years. 3 years filled with happiness and love that only them have only to be destroyed in one night. It took Jaejoong only one night to destroy everything that they have. The memories that they made over the past 3 years, gone, in just a snap. He hated him so much. No, he spite him. Everyday ever since that day, he asks himself what went wrong. Was something wrong with him? Did he do something to Jae to make him leave like that? Did he not love him enough? But he already gave everything that he have, and everything that he don't. So what went wrong? He started questioning his love that for a very long time, he wasn't able to love anyone else. He didn't want to hurt anyone. He was scared to love. He was scared of love. Until one day, he decided to end his own misery. He convinced himself that it wasn't his fault. He wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter