Are You Well?

Stained
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys woke up earlier than expected the next day. Their body clocks were all messed up and the ringing of their phones were not helping either. The director had been calling them since 7am to get ready for the meeting. Jaejoong's popularity is at its peak, they wouldn't let an opporunity slip even if that means sacrificing the actor's vacation. 

Youngjun was the first to get up. Being the oldest of the three and the main manager, all the responsibilies rest upon him. Kyungtae got up almost immediately when he heard Youngjun's voice. 

Jaejoong sat up and checked his phone, which is the first thing he do everytime he wakes up. He checked his sns and read some comments from his fans. This is where he gets his energy to start his work everyday. 

Despite his busy schedules, he never complained about him being overworked by his management because he knew that even though he did a lot of work, the staffs did more for him just to make sure he looked good and that his projects were completed perfectly. 

Youngjun gathered everyone in the living room and explained the meeting that will take place during lunch time. He gave brief explanations about the next project as well as the actors and idols that they will collborate with. While browsing through the documents, Youngjun couldn't believe his eyes. Is it really him?

 

11:28am

They arrived at SBS building. Youngjun couldn't hide the worry that was all over his face.

"Hyung, are you okay? You look like you're about to faint!" Jaejoong dramatically exclaimed.

"It's just his face...." Kyungtae whispered.

"Really hyung, if you feel sick just tell me. I can just go with Kyungtae hyung and you can rest at home."

"I'm okay. It's just probably lack of sleep. Let's go. It's not good for your image if we're late."

 

They were the first ones to arrive and soon after, the actors and idols are appearing one by one. Jaejoong's first project in Korea after two years is a romantic comedy drama. He was offered the second lead role and although he have acted as a lead in many series, he took the role because of its unique and refreshing storyline. The lead roles were offered to actor Yoo Seungho and actress Nam Jihyun whom he was both not familiar with. To Jaejoong's relief,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter