Feels so natural...

Fate...?

The next afternoon you keep the promise and wait outside the college gates for Junsu.

To your surprise he wasn't with his bicycle like he normally was.

Didn't you cycle in today?" you ask curiously.  

"Yes, but I'll leave it here for now, I just want to show you something quickly" and he grabs your arm pulling you back into the college building. 

Following him up to the top of the building where you didn't even know existed, there before you was the most beautiful scene.

With the sun setting and the college fields empty, you just stand there looking out onto the city.

"Wow" you manage to say.  

"It's amazing isn't it? And hardly anyone knows of this place!"

You wander around, "it even has benches...so it's legal to be up here?" 

"Haha, of course it is!" he laughs. 

You walk close to the wall and look down to the ground, you were so high up, feeling a bit dizzy you start to move away.

Arms circle around your waist, he rests his head on your shoulder.  "Can I stay like this for a while?" he whispers holding your close. 

You don't reply, feeling your knees weaken under his hold and just smile. 

 

The next few months seem to go so fast.

You both spend as much time with each other as you can, meeting up every lunchtime up on the balcony, it was like your secret hiding place, so peaceful and relaxing there.

Your parents welcome Junsu and especially your mother, she thinks Junsu is such a genuine and kind boy.

He felt like part of the family when he was with them, and you the same when with his family.

His mother was caring, his father was serious yet there were times when you realise he is just a big softy inside, and of course Junsu's older brother Junho.

Junsu and Junho were fraternal twins, Junho went to the other college on the opposite side of the city.

You rarely saw him but every time you did he had been very charming, always teasing Junsu saying that you should be his girlfriend instead because he was better than Junsu at...everything.

Obviously, Junsu being the brother he is, just tackles his older twin and they laugh it off.

The happiness felt strange...it felt so right. This boy just makes you feel so...you.

Everything you did or said was yourself...there was no need to hide your feelings, no need to act to impress.

Of course, not everything was good. There were still arguments over silly things like any couple would have, but he made you feel...content.

Everything in your life, at this moment in time, was in place...