五 。

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was more than tired. He was highly exhausted. If not for the make-up, he was sure that his dark circles had gotten darker, if that was even possible. Since he had gotten little to no sleep last night – and honestly anticipating the same for tonight thanks to none other than Jongin – his ability to tolerate the male’s frivolous actions was rapidly diminishing.

 

Besides, it had already taken all that he had to thoroughly convince Jongin that he wasn’t actually running a fever like Sehun had accidentally suggested. Though to be fair, Jongin still looked like he had his fair share of doubts.

 

Now that he was back in the classroom, he was truly having a hard time in staying focused to the lecture. His mind just wasn’t quite there – although, when was it ever? – And he just wanted to crawl into a bed and nap his thoughts away. His eyelids were starting to grow heavy, and his head was nodding off.

 

 “Oh Sehun, are you falling asleep in my class?”

 

Sehun’s head nodded off once more, almost as if he was confirming the teacher’s outraged statement. But in reality, Sehun hadn’t actually heard what the teacher had said – unfortunately for him, the teacher was not aware of this. After all, the teacher wasn’t wrong, and Sehun was falling asleep in his class.

 

“Oh Sehun!”

 

Jongin bit back a grin before extending his leg, giving Sehun’s chair a light kick. The sudden kick to the chair had the boy immediately jolting upwards, immediately snapping out of his dream-like trance. Within milliseconds, he was standing on his own two feet.

 

“What do you – I mean – Yes, Teacher Kim?”

 

“While I highly appreciate the fact that you arrived to class on time today, need I remind you that sleeping in class is highly against the rules?”

 

“There’s a rulebook?”

 

“It’s common sense, Mr. Oh.”

 

But common sense is subjective.

 

Fortunately, Sehun had enough sense to know that talking back to an elder would probably not end well for him. Plus, he highly doubted that he would be punished for almost falling asleep in class anyways. He was ranked number two amongst his classmates. That was a pretty high ranking if you asked him.

 

As the teacher instructed Sehun to take his seat once more, he could faintly hear Jongin snickering behind him. Of course he was. It seemed to Sehun that everything and anything that he did, the other found intriguing. He only needed to breathe in order to entice the player, to make him look his way.

 

“You never fail to surprise me, Sehun.”

 

“That’s because you still don’t know me, Jongin.”

 

“Will you allow me the chance to get to know you?”

 

“Will you listen if I said no?”

 

“Of course not.”

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

“Sehun, wait!”

 

A girl raced down the halls – her clothes were disheveled and her backpack was half-opened with the contents practically spilling out. It looked like she had rushed out of her last class to come find Sehun. As she approached him, she had the palms of her hands on her thighs, her body bent over to catch her breath. Sehun stopped in his tracks, swiveling around to face the girl.

 

“Irene?”

 

Yes, Sehun has heard of the girl. If he recalled correctly, Irene was one of the new transfer students that had gained popularity and major respect at the school once people started to realize that she was pretty well-known on the internet for her gorgeous looks. But what really caused her to stand out was that pastel purple hair of hers. Admittedly, it did suit her quite well.

 

She shifted uncomfortably in her shoes, “Sehun, could you do me a favor?”

 

“Favor?”

 

“You’ve gotten pretty close with Jongin recently, right?”

 

“Well, I wouldn’t say that.”

 

More like, he doesn’t want to leave me alone.

 

“But you guys do talk?”

 

 “It’s a little different than you might think.”

 

“Oh. Well, I don’t mean to pry, but do you, by any chance, li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter