三 。

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: woah shout-out to my winnin' bid; i certainly didn't expect to
get 1k subs in return ahaha thank you guys for the love and support!
i see everyone loves sehun; if y'all think he's cute now... well. :, )
jongin's a v typical player but i think it works with a tsundere sehun.
pls bare with him like i do tyvm.  tbh im still lovin' this sekai pair.
__

A loud sickening bang echoed across the hall, as a tall male came storming down. Nothing could cover up the heavy tension in the air. Behind him, a roughed up Jongin leaned against the wall. He wasn’t too fazed about what just occurred to him – instead, he simply picked himself up and dusted off his clothes like nothing had happened.

 

Multiple eyes were on him, but he honestly couldn’t care less. They were the gazes of the people he had no interest in, and if they were judging him on what had happened – they were – well, those would only be the judgment of people who weren’t Sehun.

 

That is until he noticed, out of the corner of his eye, a very familiar figure coming towards him. The tall stature that almost rivaled his, that slender body he had so tenderly wrapped his arms around earlier, and those expressionless eyes that he just couldn't get a read on – did he see what just went down?

 

He was trying so hard to keep up his appearance around Sehun too: carefree, desirable, strong. But now, he probably seemed like he wasn't able to defend himself and was possibly a bit uncool.

 

Well damn.

 

“Are you alright?”

 

Oh?

 

Jongin was more than a little taken aback at Sehun’s question. Pausing only for a second, Sehun then kept walking, and Jongin more-than-eagerly followed suit. And while Sehun didn’t even bother turning to make eye contact with the roughed up male, Jongin didn’t care. Undeniably, those three words sent a slither of joy directly down Jongin’s chest. He had expected the other to completely ignore him, and yet, here he was, taking initiative to talk to him for the first time – even after he had thought that he may have gone a little too far in the locker rooms earlier.

 

“Is that concern I hear?”

 

“No, it’s simply curiosity.”

 

“You’re curious about me?”

 

“Not even a little.”

 

Liar.

 

Jongin couldn’t help but soften in front of Sehun. This boy spoke coldly, but this was the first time he believed he saw a glimpse of the warmth inside Sehun’s heart. Either that or it was the first time he was imagining that it existed. But it was clear that Sehun tended to say things that he may not mean, and Jongin found it quite entertaining. It was like a game of cat and mouse, and he – the cat – was highly determined to catch the mouse.

 

“The boy you just saw storming off was angry that I rejected his offer for a date this weekend,” he decided to explain.

 

“I thought you never rejected anyone.”

 

“That’d be a misconception.”

 

“Then why did you reject him?”

 

“Because I have my eyes set on another.”

 

“And who would that be?”

 

“You.”

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

Sehun found his way to the school library. Taking out his textbooks, a notebook, and a pen, he decided to take the next hour to study. But as he sat there trying to read his textbook, he found himself extremely distracted by thoughts of that person. It was truly tiring, and he still didn’t know how to get the boy to leave him alone.

 

“Studying for the history test?”

 

In that moment, he found his thoughts interrupted – fortunately, it was not Jongin this time around. Instead, it was another classmate of his: Yoona. She was one of the prettiest girls in their class, similar in popularity to Jongin. Well, except for the fact that Yoona didn’t go around dating over half the people that came her way like Jongin did, but who was keeping track?

 

“Yeah, I didn’t do so well the last time.”

 

“I thought you came in second.”

 

“I should’ve come in first.”

 

“You’re too hard on yourself, Sehun.”

 

She let out a light laugh that was quite melodious in Sehun’s ears, and he found himself itching to smile – a feeling he didn’t have with Jongin. Actually, he felt quite the opposite around Jongin. Jongin made him feel all sorts of complicated things. He constantly wanted to avoid Jongin, to push him away, and to wipe that dumb smile he had around him off of his dumb face.

 

...I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter