十二 。

Will You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m being kissed.

 

I’m being kissed by Kim Jongin.

 

Kim Jongin is kissing me.

 

Sehun’s mind was running absolutely wild. With Jongin’s arm firmly wrapped around his waist, his body completely pressed up against the male – Sehun could feel the warmth of the male’s body, the strength in his arms, the hot breath against his skin – and Sehun was growing more and more flustered by the second. His skin felt like it had caught fire, his cheeks an ungodly shade of red, his heart pounding against his chest, and his mind was completely blank – and the reason for all of it was quite simple.

 

Sehun liked the kiss.

 

Sehun really liked the kiss.

 

So Sehun’s hands, firmly planted against Jongin’s chest, suddenly loosened, falling down to the male’s waist. His entire being trembled against Jongin, and every single time Jongin’s teeth grazed upon Sehun’s lips, Sehun felt as if he was about to melt in front of the male. Their lips molded so perfectly upon each other, delectably gentle, deliciously sweet.

 

And the two only pulled apart when they were both left completely breathless.

 

Jongin met Sehun’s gaze first, and he noted everything about Sehun in that single moment. He saw the redness creeping upon those soft cheeks of his, all the way to the shell of his ears. He noticed how Sehun’s eyes went from shy to embarrassed, from shocked to dazed. But most of all, he really believed that the love was mutual – that Sehun’s loved him too.

 

On the other hand, Sehun was just a hot mess. Yes, he was smart, or at least, he believed it to be true. But Sehun was only book­-smart. In fact, Sehun was a beginner in just about everything else – especially at love, at being loved, at relationships, and at Jongin. And all he saw before him was a male that was just so well-liked, so smooth, so popular, and definitely desired.

 

What if Jongin gets bored of me one day?

 

And it was as if Jongin had just magically read Sehun’s mind in that instant. Because Jongin gently tugged Sehun close once more, his head lowered beside Sehun’s, his lips gently brushing against the male’s ear, sending a shiver of pleasure down the Sehun’s body. And Sehun immediately felt his knees weaken, his breath hitching.

 

“J-Jongin – ”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You’re making me feel strange – ”

 

“That’s called love, Sehun.”

 

 

— ♡ —

 

 

“I missed you, Sehun.”

 

“Jongin, we just saw each other.”

 

“That was such a long time ago.”

 

“It was five minutes, Jongin.”

 

After their shared incident in the copy room, Jongin had left the room first as Sehun stayed to collect what little that remained of his being. Because with Jongin’s little – actually, quite passionate – kiss, Sehun felt like his world was turned upside down. And what made him even more self-conscious was the fact that Sehun might return those feelings of his.

 

And so after finally collecting the pieces of his pride, he returned to the classroom promptly five minutes later, only to meet eyes of the one who even made him feel all crazy in the first place. But Jongin just smiled that playful smile of his, and made those flirtatious comments like usual.

 

Maybe I just daydreamed that entire incident.

 

Since class was starting soon, Sehun was only able to sneak a few glances at Jongin once or twice before taking his seat in front of him and turning what was left of his focus onto the lecture. And in those few glances, Sehun knew – it was obvious that Jongin’s clothes were a little ruffled, his lips were a little red, and his eyes were a little too happy.

 

But what really convinced Sehun that all of this wasn’t a dream was when Sehun saw a folded sheet of paper suddenly fall upon his table, coming from behind him. He stared at the folded paper for a moment before slowly taking it into his hands, unraveling it slowly.

 

I want to kiss you again, Sehun.

 

Definitely not a dream.

 

Sehun immediately crumbled the paper into his hands – the tips of his ears were burning, turning crimson, his pulse was racing once again after he had took so much time calming it down, his mind was completely filled with the memories of the kiss that they had just shared. Really, Kim Jongin really had his way of stirring up these emotions in Sehun.

 

Bang.

 

“Passing notes in class, Jongin?”

 

And unfortunately for the pair, Teacher Kim was suddenly standing beside Jongin’s and Sehun’s respective desks. His hand had came slamming down on the table, capturing the attention of the pair. Immediately, Jongin noticeably stiffened as he came to realize that his little not-so-secret gesture of passing the note was quickly caught by the hawk eyes of the teacher.

 

“No, sir.”

 

“Sehun, let me see what’s in your hand.”

 

“But – ”

 

“Let’s see what was so important that you guys didn’t want to focus o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter