Jeju Island

Wicked Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara grab her shades as her eyes were hurt by the bright beem of the sun. She smelled the sea breeze and felt the wind passed by her.

 

Jeju, its been so long since she has been here. Dara thought.

 

Jaya approached her with a smile. 

"Enjoying the sea breeze Ms. Park?" Dara nods at her question and smiles. Jaya smiles at her too before handing her the Apple gadget.

"What do you have for me Jaya?" She finally takes it from her.

"Your schedules for the day. 8AM breakfast with the Kwons, Lunch meeting for the business review and the rest of your day was asked by Mr. Kwon."

Dara was silent. The mention of Jiyong always brings herself to worry. She was worried of what would happen, of what she was capable of doing and what she will choose to do.

Dara has not been able to tell anyone about her situation since the day her father talked to her. She was ashamed and confused even to tell Jaya, her secretary about her father's plan.

"Shall I prepare your dress Ms. Park?" Jaya disturbs her line of thought.

"Yes, please. I'll get to the shower now." Dara replies and moves back to her hotel room to shower.

 

The cold water washes away her worries.

Dara wanted to stay there, in her hotel and avoid anymore of her problems but that's not going to save her sister or the kwons so she decides to finally just face what's ahead.

 

 

Dara went straight to the restaurant where she's meeting the Kwons for breakfast. She felt a bit uneasy with the dress Jaya has prepared for her. It was a yellow summer dress that really emphasized the iness of her body and boys were really gazing and admiring Dara as she walked passed them adding to her uncomfort. 

 

"Omo. Dara-yah over here!!" Mrs. Kwon waved frankly at Dara to notice her position as she entered the restaurant. 

Dara quickly turned to them and approached Mrs. Kwon with a smile & hug. "Good morning darling. I'm glad you had a safe flight." She greeted her back still with a smile. It was such a sweet feeling to have someone to eat breakfast with, dara thought.

Mr. Kwon gave her a nodding smile as she sat across them and beside Jiyong who was busy with his laptop.

"Jiyong, would you please get that away now. Dara's here already." Her mom scolded. 

"Almooooooost done." He said as he closed his laptop and turned to Dara. 

"Good morning." He greeted her with a smile. Dara could feel her heart jump as she took his smile. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter