Complicated

Wicked Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara leaned on the ballroom wall as she sipped from her wine glass. Her toes aching from standing in heels all day and with no where to sit on. She wanted to sit on the floor but that would make her look pathetic.

 

She looked around, for anywhere she could rest or sit.  She hated where she was.

She hated attending parties and the people invited in them. She hated gossiping, dancing and  complimenting people who didn't deserve it.

And most of all she hated what the party is about.

 

Her step-sister's birthday party. The person she hates and envy the most. Yuna.

 

Dara finally had the energy to walk to the lobby and look for a place to sit

She walked by people who knew her . She could hear them talking about her, giving her odd glances as if she wasn't supposed to be there.

Believe her, she didn't want to be there as well. 

 

Dara was branded the evil step sister, eversince her mom remarried Yuna's Dad. Born and raised from a rich family and the only daughter of her mother, ofcourse she was spoiled. But that didn't mean she had no manners. She was actually sweet, kind, intelligent and caring. Yet all of those traits remained hidden.

It was different. Dara knew that  she was better than what other people thought of her but she hated explaining herself. She hated that they already defined who she was before they even got to know who she really is. It was unfair.

 

"Noona!!" She would recognize that voice from anywhere. It was from the only person that appreciated her existence.

 

"YAHH SEUNGRI!! What took you so long? You said you would be here before I was." She faced the man and gave him a death glare.

 

"Sorry noona, we forgot to buy your sister a gift." Seungri gave her the paperbag, exhausted from all the running.

 

"Don't give that to me." Dara slapped the bag away from her face.

 

"Aisht. You're so grumpy." Seungri finally able to catch his breathe. "You still haven't seen him have you?"

 

Before Dara cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter