Spy

Wicked Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was after sundown that Dara gathered the courage to face her step-father once again that day. He was still in his office burried in paperworks and meetings.

Dara was unsure what awaits her but she would anger her father more if she did not show up as he pleased.

She gave out an exhale before giving the door a soft knock as she entered his office.

"Took you too long." Mr. Park turned to her. Dara bowed her head and let her self in.

He gestured Dara to sit across him. "Here." as he handed her a file.

"That will be a confidential document between the two of us." Mr. Park continued as Dara started to read what was written on the printed record.

Contract of Agreement... Dara read. It was signed both by the family of Parks and Kwons. "A stupid agreement we have to fix." Mr. Park continued.

Dara was confused, what the hell was she looking at? She looked back and forth from her step-father and the document a few times before he finally ordered her to keep reading the file. 

Mr. Park provided Dara a few minutes of silence as she went through the document. He didn't want her to miss anything important as the agreement may put the whole company and their family at stake. She wanted to read everything that lead to the present.

"I didn't know the company was declaring bankruptcy since 2012." Dara said almost like a whisper as she read through the file.

"Ofcourse not. You were too busy proving nothing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter