Family Matter

Wicked Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara woke up with the smell of pancakes and giggles. She could hear from afar that it was Yuna who couldn't stop giggling and somehow as she walked to the kitchen it made a small smile to her morning. 

 

Her sister is happy, how could she ask for more?

 

Yuna was sitting eating pancakes and melons for breakfast. This made Dara's stomach grumble. 

 

"You're too happy today Yuna." She said as she grabbed her plate and started eating from Yuna's plate. 

 

"Unnie! Good morning!" She leaned closer to Dara. "Chanyeol just called." She explained.

 

Dara nodded and remebered their discussion last night. 

 

Dara's feelings for Yuna is a bit complicated. Sometimes she would pity her, curse her, hate her and sometimes she would feel genuine love for her.

Dara held her heart pendant.

She has decided she would let love make the best of her decisions. After all, all of those things she felt towards Yuna, was normally what siblings feel for their sisters. Right?

 

"So... I was thinking..." Dara paused as she chewed the melon. "I'll talk to father about this... mess and the business..." Yuna's smile has gotten wider than what she originally had. "I'll take care of the family and you take care of your wedding with Chanyeol." 

 

Dara never really thought much about how she would talk to her step-father about this. They never really had such a good relationship. They only ever agreed on things for business purposes.

 

Yuna hugged her tightly. Dara could feel her smiling and crying at the same time. She could hear her small sobs as she said a faint thank you.

"I love you unnie. I knew you'd understand." She whispered and started crying.

"You'd always put me first in everything...you're so nice... yet..." Yuna cried. "and yet.. people would think bad things about you all the time.."

This time Yuna released Dara from her hug and faced her. "I'll become stronger one day unnie, and I'll finally be able to protect you. This time, I'm sure Jiyong oppa would be able to take my place. He'll protect you from father. From all the bad people that I wasn't able to protect you from."  

 

Dara's heart melted. She wanted to hug her back again but that would be a little too much from her. It was enough to know that Yuna was her sister afterall.

 

She wiped Yuna's tears. "Well then, I should get going. I have a meeting with your father today." Dara stood up.

 

"But you haven't eaten a proper meal yet. You should finish the food on my plate unnie!" Yuna grabed her arm before she could walk away

 

Dara just turned her back and smiled. "I'll be fine. We wouldn't want father to wait and be mad Yuna."

 

Yuna nodded and released her. Yuna knew that her father always had a bad temper for her sister. She didn't want to cause her more trouble.

 

"I'll have Seungri send you brunch then."

 

"No need to be nice Yuna. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter