Ch. 2

Compatible or not

Somehow minutes turned to hours, and hours ended in next day morning. He and Jiyong-hyung spent literally the whole night, talking about composing and how producers tend to make your song a transformer if they think something is just not their type. Jinwoo could not take his eyes out of the older, as watching his no end speech with his drowsy and slow manner of speaking, there was a mysterious and adorable sparkle in his eyes, showing how deep and great his knowledge about music was. 

For Jinwoo, he is absolutely an idol, a real one, not the title of every kpop star that comes out of a company. He is an icon.

After the nodding-accepting answer of the younger, Jiyong decided that night they could use to get the vocal and him comfortable toward each other. They were about to share intimate thoughts and feelings, specially if he wanted to teach the younger how to compose, so he needed his shyness to go away. At the moment, he just saw the younger watching him like in a daze.

Jiyong started with some funny and even embarrasing experiences in the early stages of his musician life, then ended talking about Seungri's crying voice when he sings, a puffy dog and how he managed to transform almost everything into music. Experience is important, though. Jinwoo wondered then, how many times and lovers his older would have had in order to get enough inspiration to compose all his and Big Bang's songs. Not that he cared, but an unfamiliar feeling grew in his chest at the thought. He could not identify what it was, just that he did not like it. 

“Are you sleeping with your eyes open?”

Jinwoo heard so close, too close to his hear. Jiyong was leaning to his face, trying to read the younger's eyes. His lips, naturally dark red partially open, both eyebrows raised and an intense stare on him. He have heard that Jiyong-hyung was shy toward people he is not close to, so Jinwoo didn't understand, that was not shy at all.

“You always do that. ” Without thinking, Jinwoo said. When they first met he did the same. He wasn't a stalker, he really is not but in Let's not fall in love Music video Jiyong -hyung did the same, leaning too closely to someone's face, with his little cute nose of his. Jinwoo turned his head to the older, his eyes turned inside and then back to his hyung's, startled as they were about to share an eskimo kiss. 

Jiyong just kept still and stared. 

«YOU SEE?!» Jinwoo was lost in thought and when the rapper replied with a “Do what exactly? ” and breathed on his face. The younger vocal snapped, embarrassed again.

“Get this... close.” Jiyong watched the younger crawl back in his own neck like a turtle, searching his own personal space. Oh, that. He just enjoyed so much making others nervous, especially if they are naturally introverted. And with that face Jinwoo has, how could not? 

"That was because you were sleeping on me. Let's give it a... Day. See you tonight! Go to sleep, Jinwoo-ah! " suddenly the rapper was standing on his feet and his hand slapped one of Jinwoo's cheeks gracefully and not applying any force at all, just like a wake-up caress, then he put on his expensive jacket on his shoulder and left, not going out from the studio without giving the younger one of his gummy smiles.

Jinwoo could not recall a time when he was this nervous in front of somebody, not even a girl. Why was he like that in front of a guy, now?

«Is G-dragon. Enough reason to have a heart-attack.» 

• • •

Manager-nim didn't say anything about him staying all night in the studio and Jinwoo was grateful about it, he did not have the confidence to tell him he was composing yet. The vocal pressed the composing paper, folded in his right hand. He was nervous, he definitely had to tell the truth about his night excursion to s and that included showing them his sentimental verses. Jiyong-hyung was amazing! Jinwoo wondered how envious will they be when they know Jiyong himself offered to teach him. 

It was around 5:50 in the morning when the small vocal passed the front door of the WINNER apartment, and immediately was trapped in 's gaze just at the entrance, Jinwoo couldn't even finish closing the door when Seunghoon started, histerically:

“Ai-yaaaaah! Where were you all night? Do you know we were waiting for you?? You weren't with the WON crew!”

“I know I said一” he tried to explain, but the youngers raged in, Mino this time. 

“You forgot about us, totally! Jinu-hyung, why are you being this mean to us? ”

Seungyoon in the other side was trying to hold a yawn and watching from the noisy to the anxious hyung, like being in a tennis match turning his head one way and the other. Trying to not panic when his hyung's tone of voice turned from teasing to angry, he raised both hands to gain everyone's attention. 

“Jinwoo-hyung, can you explain what happened? ” But the oldest's eyes were in the table a couple of meters behind Mino, over a covered plate of chicken nuggets and a package of beer in cans. He felt his heart shrunk and his eyes wet. Do they really prepared a meal for him even if he forgot to mention WINNER in his speech? 

“I...” he started, and he extended the folded paper. “I wrote a song. ”

At the same time the younger began a riot celebrating that 'His hyung is leaving them behind winning a prize and now being a multi-talented natural beauty', his mobile phone vibrated. A Instagram direct message from @xxxibgdrgn saying 'Congratulations, Jinwoo-ah.' made his heart almost pop out from his chest. 

 

 

 

 

//author notes:

 

Wow. I didn't expected my fic to be this welcomed. I am grateful and motivated to continue! I was thinking to add other winnerxbigbang couples. Any ideas? I would take them in mind. ✌