Junior CEO?!

Beautiful Life

When Sungmin's family arrived in Incheon airport, there is already a man who is waiting for them on the arrival section. His name is Shim Changmin and he is one of a loyal driver of Mr. Lee Byung-Soon since 3 years ago. He's holding a placard written "Mr. Lee Sungmin and Family". Sungmin chuckle mentally because since when he has a wife? and of course family here means sungmin with his parents and brother not family as in his family.

Lee Hyukjae walks approaching that guy and instructing sungmin and his family to follow him. Sungmin mentally drolling when he sees this Changmin guy. But soon he compose himself when it is the time for him to handshake with Changmin.

"Lee Sungmin," says sungmin. His cheeks are blushing a bit.

"Shim Changmin, but please call me Changmin." says Changmin with a smile. He really looks like a supermodel with his height and sungmin looks like his younger brother dispite sungmin is older than him. Sungmin is indeed has a pretty face and baby face too!

"President ask me to fetch you guys at the airport," changmin says while pointing the way to the parking lot, "And from now on, I will be your personal driver Mr. Lee." he says with looking straight into sungmin's beautiful eyes.

"Sungmin. Please call me sungmin." He says a bit annoyed. He is not used with persons pampering or spolit him in any way. It's a bit too much to handle for Lee Sungmin. He could imagine the worst things that will come to him. He is also not used to be ordered by others. His parents will let Sungmin do whatever he wanted to do and give him advice if he is confuse about a choice, which one is good for him and which one is not. Changmin doesn't fail to notice this. He then tell sungmin to adjust since the world which he will enter will be a different world from his.

The Black SUV brings sungmin and his parents to a very big and high building located in Youngdeungpo-gu. It is written "KBS" on top of it. On the way to that building, sungmin and his family are sleeping soundlessly while hyukjae, have a chatting with changmin. The car then make a stop at the basement parking lot. Sungmin and his family are finally awake. They are confuse for a while as to where they are now, since it's dark outside the car. Changmin then speak up and tell them that they are in KBS's basement parking lot now. 

They leave the car and then head to the 5th floor. Many people are bowing toward their direction, especially people who use a uniform, since they enter the main lobby of the building. Sungmin is wandering around the floor and he see that all people are wearing an ID. 

"All these people know already about who I am?" thought sungmin while once in a while he is smiling toward the people who are staring and bowing at him and his family. 

Not long after he took the elevator, he finally arrives at 5th floor. Changmin shows them a room. It is such a huge room to be honest. Painted in a light blue color. There are two sofas in the middle of the room, while on the right side of the "living room" sungmin would said, there is a work table which has a flat 14" screen, telephone beside, stationery, and any other things needed to work.

They sit on the sofa and not so long after, someone open the door and bow toward them. He introduce himself as Siwon. He is Mr. Lee's right hand. Mr. Lee trust siwon so much that he leaves all the things (bussiness agreement, contract) to him. Siwon has worked with Mr. Lee for 2 years now. His carreer is absolutely outstanding. He brings the ratting of the company high. He brings it to no. 1. Not to mention his good looking appearance. Many artist that come to KBS sometimes thought that he is a new comer in the industry. Not only artist but also a commoner who is visiting KBS as well thought that he is an actor or a famous person perhaps. Siwon then take a seat beside hyukjae. He now is facing sungmin and his parents.

Siwon explain to them that Mr. Lee want him to welcome them today since Mr. Lee still have another bussiness to take care in Japan, his wife and his son as well, stay with him in Japan. Beside welcoming them, siwon tells them that now, sungmin is the junior CEO of KBS. Sungmin is not surprise anymore since Mr. Lee who becomes his father now, told him already when he was still in Japan. He had to repeat those words over and over again to Mr. Lee just to make sure that he heard that right. He was refusing with all his heart at first but he fail miserably because Mr. Lee keep insisting him to be. He ever thought that it is better for me not to safe that boy if this is the result, but he shake it off since helping people is a good deed.

The job that he will be handling are approving new programmes that will be broadcasted on Tv, reviewing and approving the budget for Tv programmes and giving a fresh idea to be added to a programme. He arrange that all. He doesn't know whether he can handle it by himself or not, since he is totally blind in an entertainment industry. He is not familiar in organizing a company. One thing that he knows for sure is studying. Every student has to study, but it makes a double effort for medical student. 

Sungmin and his family can only nod their head. Sungmin is hesitating at first, but in the end he has to be prepared with it. He can not run from it. No he can not. Siwon then tell sungmin that he own a 25% stocks of KBS and Lee Youngjun, sungmin's new "borther"; Mr. Lee's son, own 25% of stocks too. Whilst Mr. Lee himself has 25%, Mrs. Lee 20% and the rest 5% shared with public. So, technically, sungmin and Mr. Lee's position are in the same level. They are the owner of KBS. Wow, sungmin thought to himself, this can't be. Sungmin is shaking his head to right and left. Siwon notice this then smile with his action.

The building is indeed huge and big. It has fifteen floor and has moe than five studios, three meeting rooms, and a very big foot hall on the 15th floor and a cafe on the 3rd floor. Siwon asks sungmin and the others to take a lunch with him, since it's noon already and he is sure that they don't have their lunch yet.

"So, how does it feel to finally back in Korea?" suddenly Siwon ask sungmin when they are ordering their food at tha food hall. Siwon brings them there since it has the best view outside their building. He wants to give them a warm welcome and show them the great of this building. 

"I am so happy. very. I never think that I will still alive after that rampage." sungmin put a pumpkin soup into his tray. His eyes are getting teary. It is seems that his tears will come out soon. He then hurry himself in picking all those foods and go back to his seat. Siwon once again doesn't fail to notice this. He mentally cursed himself for bringing this issue. He makes a note to himself that never ever bring this issue ever, again.

"I'm happy to hear it minnie. I am also happy to meet you. I'm looking forward to work with you too." siwon smiles and take a seat in between sungmin and changmin, while hyukjae seat beside sungmin. Hyukjae will never let sungmin go alone. He will tailing sungmin wherever and whenever he goes. He doesn't want something bad happen again to sungmin. He's too precious to be hurted, hyukjae thought.

Sungmin doesn't know why but he's blushing a shade of pink on his cheeks when he sees that smile from siwon. Sungmin then mentally shake his head to ease that thought away. What am I thinking? and minnie? since when I allow him to call me that? sungmin frowns.

Sungmin's phone is ringing in the middle of their lunch. He is just staring at his phone screen for about few seconds before he pick it up. He doesn't know the number so he is a bit paranoid after that rampage happened. Siwon looks sungmin closely, worry about sungmin's change of facial expression. His bodyguard too, so hyukjae ask him whether it's better he pick up the phone for sungmin or not. Sungmin shakes his head then answer it.

"Hello." sungmin's voice come as a whisper but sure the person on the other side can still hear him.

"Hello, is this sungmin's phone? I am kyuhyun. Don't you recognize my beautiful voice?" sungmin finally smiles because he knows that the person on the other line is pouting even though he can not see it, but he can imagine it.

"Oh! Kyuhyun-ah, yes of course I know your voice. It's just, I did not recognize your number! Do you change your number again?" it's sungmin turns now who pout. He plays with the soup in front of him while siwon is looking at him carefully. He treasure every part of sungmin's face. His doe eyes, his nose is perfect, his lips; that plump lips of his, and the pout make it more tempting. He really want to taste that lips, so bad. Siwon surprise of what he is thinking just now. He try to focus again with his food and listen to sungmin's phone call of course, since he is curious about who is on the other line.

"Hehehe, I'm sorry min I have to change it." he scratch his back head and grins even though sungmin can't see it.

"Eiiyy, I know that you are a famous person now huh?" he is teasing kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's cheeks become red and he added, "Yah! It's not only me, you are famous too now min."

"who says that? even a CEO like siwon doesn't recognize me~" he stuck out his tongue and siwon and also hyukjae can only laugh seeing sungmin like that. 

"CEO? who is the CEO? it's not me, but you minnie, I am just Mr. Lee's assistant" siwon point a fork infront of sungmin so sungmin has to back off a bit, "doesn't recognize you? as a what? I know that you are Lee Sungmin. We just met a couple of hours ago." siwon added, confuse written all over his handsome face.

"Aish, wait a minute ok Mr. Choi." sungmin is trying covering his phone with his hand in hoping that kyuhyun won't hear it. But of course, he can hear it, since sungmin doesn't really cover it.

"How are you? We miss you badly. We want you back to the group as soon as you can min." kyuhyun's tone become serious. He too miss sungmin so much, but he can't just say it out loud.

"Kyu, I.. I really miss you guys too. I really want to come back as soon as I can but, you know, I was away more than 3 weeks with my school. I need to catching up with the lesson" sungmin stop playing his soup and surprise when he find out that his parents and his brother sungjin are not there with them. He looks at hyukjae and hyukjae mutters they are back home. They don't want to interupt you.

sungmin sigh and then continue his talking with kyuhyun on the phone, "what's wrong min?" he ask because there is a pause from sungmin's side.

"No, it's ok. I just found out that my mom, dad, and sungjin are leaving me behind. They are heading home." he pouts for the mnth times that day

"Hahahaha~ where are you? do you want me to pick you up?" kyuhyun give him an offer. Kyuhyun is in the middle of a practice with his group. The group named 3 couples. Why? because it is consist of 3 couples. They are not dating each other though. It just consist of 3 boys and 3 girls, each one has a couple. So they name it 3 couples. The boys team consist of kyuhyun, sungmin, and their best friend leeteuk. Whilst on the girls team consist of sunny, sooyoung, and taeyon. They are a trainee in SM entertainment. They are become a trainee through an audition. Even though they have been through a short training days, they are still good. Even they are the best trainee that SM got so far.

"Thank you kyu, but I still have Changmin and Hyukjae with me. They surely will take me home safely." sungmin could only make a weak smile. He doesn't know whether to be happy or sad at the same time.

"...and kyu I need to hang up now. I will talk to you later. Good bye." he hang up the phone even before kyuhyun has the opportunity to ask who changmin and hyukjae are. He's dissappointed a bit because of sungmin's action, but he tries to cheer himself up by reminding himself that sungmin promise to call him back later. Maybe he has an important things to do, he thought.

"Ok, minnie, care to explain." siwon abruptly ask sungmin right after he hung up the phone.

Sungmin just tell siwon that he has a group band. He made it when he was still in the 1st year of university life. Of course siwon doesn't believe it easily. Siwon knows that sungmin still hide something to him. But he doesn't want to push sungmin so far. So, siwon finally ask changmin to take sungmin home because sungmin looks so pale and exhausted already. Sungmin couldn't say no too because he feels it too. He knows that his body is still aching, especially his stomach and head. He doesn't know why too. 

"oh sungmin! before I forget..." siwon take something inside his bag, then give it to sungmin, "...this is your ID. Wear this when you are around KBS area." he smiles and sungmin take that ID. He is surprise as to where the hell did siwon has his photo?

siwon laughs then he answers sungmin unspoken question with, "Your mom gave me this. So don't be surprise." sungmin mutter an "O" shape from his lips then say thank you to siwon and leave the KBS building with hyukjae and changmin behind.

"I think.... I fall for this sungmin guy." siwon smile sheepishly to himself.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nb: sorry for the very late update guys!!! *bow* I am still here just busy with school and stuff. Huff.. I hope this update can repay my long absent~ I am so sorry! really am sorry TAT hope u enjoy it. And hope the story is not as weird as I thought it would be... /fail enjoy~~^^