No Sock-cess for Jisung

Stray Kids Drabbles

 

“JISUNG-AH!” Seungmin’s screech rung throughout the dorm.

“What, what, what’s wrong this time?” Jisung frantically ran to their bedroom. If Seungmin was screaming then Jisung was in trouble. Sweat had already formed on his forehead by the time he slid through the door.

“What is that,” Seungmin pointed at something on top of his bed.

Jisung scratched his head and stared at the white L-shaped thing on his roommate’s bed. “Seungmin… that’s a sock… do you not know what a sock is?”

“I know it’s a sock. But why is it on my bed.”

“Beats me,” Jisung shrugged. “Are you sure it’s not yours?”

Seungmin pinched the sock between his fingers and lifted it as far away from his face as possible. “Do you think my sock would ever smell like this?” he hissed at Jisung while covering his nose.

Jisung sniffed the air. His brows furrowed and he looked at Seungmin.

“See? Even you think it smells bad.”

“No that’s not it.”

Seungmin threw the sock at Jisung’s face, “then what is it?”

Jisung tried to catch the sock between his hands but he wasn’t coordinated enough today. “Minnie it smells like absolutely nothing.” He said through the cloth.

“Get your nose checked.”

“Oh come on it’s just a sock. And for the last time: it’s not my sock.”

“Just. A. Sock.”

Uh oh. Jisung started sweating again. He’s going to do the thing. The thing called yelling.

“Just. A. SOCK.”

“S-s-seungmin…” Jisung held his hands out in front of him in defense.

“IT’S A DIRTY SOCK YOU TRASHCAN FULL OF CRUSHED PEPSI CANS,” Seungmin ripped the sock out of Jisung’s hand and started swinging it in his direction.

Jisung ducked out of the way and ran out of the room as fast as a squirrel, “Wait a sock isn’t supposed to be a weapon!”

“Well a dirty sock isn’t supposed to be on my bed either. GET BACK HERE AND WASH IT.”

“It’s not even my sock!” Jisung whined.


In the back, someone was gathering everything he needed. His hands were shaking as he made his way towards the door.

Felix was sweating profusely.

It was his sock.