The Horror of Betrayal

Stray Kids Drabbles

It was a dark and stormy night. Well, not really night anymore, and not really stormy. Chan was walking back to the dorms alone at 5 AM on a cold Wednesday morning. The rest of his team members had already returned to sleep after a long day of practicing but Chan had stayed back to produce some more tracks and write some more lyrics. 

Walking back half asleep, it took him longer than usual to reach the dorms. He had to pull himself up the stairs while trying to keep his eyelids up. When Chan reached their dorm room, he tried to open the door as quietly as possible and tiptoed into the proclaimed “living room.” 

It was winter, so 5:30 AM was still a time of darkness. Too lazy to go back and turn on the lights, Chan reached his hands out and tried to find the way to his bedroom. 

That’s when he heard it.

A rustling in the kitchen.

His kitchen.

Chan slowly turned his head in the direction of the sound.

God dammit I can’t see anything. He shook his head and started to walk towards the kitchen. Chan was determined to rid his sacred place of the nasty vermin. 

A few seconds later Chan heard another noise. Except this time it was the sound of metal being crushed followed by the wrinkling of a plastic bag. 

Chan was beyond creeped out at this point and grabbed the first thing he could reach. 

The sound of the plastic bag continued.

Chan reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone, ready to use it as a flashlight and possible weapon. He was getting closer.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOLY KITCHEN?!” Chan yelled and the phone flashlight.

A bewildered Seungmin stared back at him.

Chan almost fainted at the sight of the scene. Seungmin was holding a plastic bag in one hand and a metal can in the other. The bag was almost full with crushed cans.

Seungmin was drinking Pepsi.