Felix's Bedfriend

Stray Kids Drabbles

 

 

Felix yawned, placed one hand on the wall and used the other to take off his shoes. He looked down at his watch.

5:23 AM, it read. He was going to turn into Chan at this rate. Running his hand through his hair, Felix let out a long sigh and began to walk towards his bedroom.

The tired boy rubbed his eye and shuffled his feet across the hall. He also shuffled his toe right into the leg of a table. Felix hissed and almost swore in English, but remembering that most of his team members were sleeping, he held his tongue.

“God dammit,” he said under his breath.

Felix hopped on one foot and rubbed his toe with both hands. Stubbing his toe hurt, but it didn’t hurt enough to chase the sleepiness out of him. Leaning on his bedroom door, he let out another long sigh and closed his eyes before turning the doorknob and dragging himself in.

For some odd reason, getting to his bed took a lot longer than usual. Felix’s brows furrowed in disappointment.

I’m so tired at this point I’d rather have a bedfriend than a boyfriend. This thought made him giggle a bit. Bedfriend, haha I’m so funny.

Felix bent down and his hands hit the soft mattress and blanket.

Ah, home sweet home. He smiled, eyes still closed.

Without changing, Felix pulled off his socks and tossed them onto the floor. He pulled the blanket over him and fell asleep with a smile.

***

Morning came in the blink of an eye. Felix woke up to the sound of a conversation being held outside.

“Chan, what do we do, I don’t think Felix came back last night.”

“Are you sure he didn’t just leave early?”

“I don’t know but he was still practicing when I left and he wasn’t in our room when I woke up.”

Felix was confused. He was right here. Literally right in his room with Seungmin. Right on the bunk bed. Did Seungmin go blind?

Felix opened his eyes slowly.

“Let me go solve this problem outside,” he whispered to himself.

“You mean the problem right here?” Three voices said at the same time.

Felix rolled to his side and his eyes met Hyunjin, Jisung, and Jeongin. They were all staring at him with an eyebrow raised.

“Wha-” he began.

Jisung twirled his finger, signaling Felix to roll to the other side.

Felix grunted and spun around.

There lay an asleep Changbin, cuddling a pokémon stuffed animal.

“ this is my old bed.”