Room mates

After School Couples One shots

Jooyeon pov.

*I was in my dorm by myself.I had moved to a dorm as I was going away for awhile and I did not want to live with my parents....I had one room mate and she was just plain amazing.She was beautiful with her cresent moon eyes and brown straight hair.We were not getting along with each other well at first as we were kind of awkward with each other but as time goes by,we were much more closer and found out that we had many common things.We became good friends but sadly not more than that.I looked at the wallpaper I have on my handphone,it was her,Kim Jung ah.

Jung ah pov.

*I came back from a long schedule I had just a few hours ago.I went in and saw Jooyeon,my room mate looking at her wallpaper.She was kind of smiling and I thought it must be her boyfriend,just as I wanted to take a better look at who is it,Jooyeon stopped me.

Jooyeon:"Jung ah!"

Jungah:"Who are you looking at?Your boyfriend?Come on,let me see!"

Jooyeon:"NO!"

Jungah:"Wae?!"

Jooyeon:"Well....It's private..."

Jungah:"Okay..."

Jooyeon:"When did you came back?I did not heard you?"

Jungah:"I came back just a few minutes ago.Ahh.....I'm so tired...."

Jooyeon:"Then you better go take a shower."

Jungah:"Yeah.I was just about to do that."

Jung ah went to the bathroom and shower herself.Jooyeon was having her fantasies on Jung ah,more like what would happen between them if they sleep together tonight...Jung ah came out of the bathroom and she saw Jooyeon daydreaming.She decided to scare her room mate.She slowly went to the back of Jooyeon and back-hugged Jooyeon.

Jungah:"Jooyeon ah~"

Jooyeon:"Yah!!!You gave me a fright!"

Jungah:"That was what I intended to do."

Jooyeon:"Can you erm....stop hugging me?"

Jungah:"Why?You got problem with that?"

Jooyeon:"No."

Jungah:"Then I'm gonna stay like this forever."

Jooyeon:"Ya.....But.."

Jungah:"No buts.You cannot change my mind."

Jooyeon:"Pls...."

Jungah:"Okay okay....You are incredibly weird."

Jung ah went to the kitchen to grab a bite.Jooyeon was relieved that Jung ah let go of her.She was so afraid that she was going to lose control.She did not want to hurt Jung ah's feelings and did not want to ruin their friendship.Jooyeon took out her diary and quickly scribble on what happened today.She was happily writing that she did not know that Jung ah had already came out and was watching her write her diary.Jooyeon was going to write "I love you,Jungah" when she found Jung ah looking at her curiously.

Jooyeon:"What??"

Jungah:"Lee Jooyeon.You are acting so suspicious.One minute you was staring at your wallpaper and smiling so brightly,one minute you rejected my hug,one minute I saw you blushing like you going to explode soon and the next minute I saw you,you was writing your diary so seriously.Do you really have a boyfriend?Tell me the truth!"

Jooyeon:"No.I don't have."

Jungah:"Then don't tell me you fallen for a girl?"

Jooyeon:"What??"

Jungah:"Well,you don't need to be shy about it.I also fallen for a girl."

Jooyeon:"Fallen for another girl?"

Jungah:"Yes.I love her so much.I plan to confess tomorrow whether she accepts or not."

Jooyeon:"Okay..."

Jungah:"I'm going to go out for awhile for some fresh air."

Jung ah went out,leaving a really heart-brokened Jooyeon sitting alone there.Jooyeon was confused.She did not even confess and her room mate had already said that she had fallen for another girl already.She was not going to let this happen to her.She was going to interrupt Jung ah when she confesses to the girl whoever is it.She only wanted Jung ah for her only,she do not want to share with someone else and have a kind of love triangle relationship.She hid under her bed covers and try to think of a plan.A plan that would not backfire.

The next day.(Night)

*It was at night and Jung ah did not go out for the whole day that made her feel weird."Didn't she say she wanted to confess to her girl today?Did she change her mind?"Jooyeon thought in her mind.She was thinking when Jung ah anoounces that it was time to sleep.Jung ah and Jooyeon got onto bed and switched off the bed lights.

After a few minutes.

Jungah:"Jooyeon ah~Can you sleep?"

Jooyeon:"For some type of reason,I can't sleep."

Jungah:"Me too."

Jooyeon:"Why can't you sleep?"

Jungah:"I did not confess yet because I'm afraid.I'm afraid that she was not gonna accept my feelings."

Jooyeon:"Come on.Just confess like how you confess to your ex-boyfriends."

Jungah:"Yah!!!If I known,I don't tell you secrets about my ex-boyfriends."

Jooyeon:"No matter what,you must tell me yours.I told you mine and of course you must tell me yours.That's give and take."

Jungah:"I don't care.I'm not gonna share any secrets with you anymore."

Jooyeon:"I was just joking,Miss Kim."

Jungah:"You call that again and I would not let you off."

Jooyeon:"MISS KIM!!!"

Jungah:"Lee Jooyeon,you are dead!!!"

Jung ah tickled Jooyeon until Jooyeon yelled for Jung ah to stop.Jooyeon breathed heavily after all that screaming and yelling just now.Jung ah also breathed heavily and smiled to Jooyeon.

Jooyeon:"Pls don't be scared about what I said,okay?"

Jungah:"Fine."

Jooyeon:"I love you,Kim Jung ah."

Jungah:"As a friend?"

Jooyeon:"Nope.More than a friend."

Jungah:"Hehe......Me too."

Jooyeon:"What??"

Jungah:"Don't you feel weird I did not go out today to confess to my "Girl"?"

Jooyeon:"I do feel a little weird but this is quite surprising."

Jungah:"Hehe.....I felt scared that you won't accept me but glad that you feel the same way."

Jooyeon:"Hehe..."

Jungah:"Why did you reject my hug?"

Jooyeon:"I'm scared that I was just going to lose control and blurt all my secrets out."

Jungah:"Aish....Wish I knew it earlier.Then I can make you lose control and confess to me and I won't need to feel so scared and nervous."

Jooyeon:"Hehe...Anyway,we still confessed."

Jung ah bring Jooyeon closer to her and placed a small kiss on Jooyeon's lips before smiling and closed her eyes to sleep.Jooyeon returned back the kiss too,but make it longer before closing her eyes and sleeping too.

A quick update for unknow.....I guess this is kind of short?But I still wish you like it...I tried to add in some of the moments they share in real life....But I think there's not much.....