Maknae Love

After School Couples One shots

*Your beautiful smile that melts my heart the second I saw you.The cute voice that catches my attention immediately.The aeygo that every guy would fall for.The laughter that makes me laugh uncontrollably.The brown wavy hair that flows down and perfected your cute and studious look.The body that I want to hug straight away when I first saw it.I love you,Park Sooyoung.

Lizzy's pov.

I was walking down the street to my favourite ice cream vendor.It surely sells the best ice cream I ever had.I still remembered the day I forget to bring my money and I did some aeygo to the owner and he gave me the ice cream immediately without even hesitating.Today,I brought just enough money to buy a triple scoop strawberry ice cream.I reached the vendor and greeted the uncle before reaching into my pocket to take out my money.When I reached inside,I felt nothing!!I remembered clearly that I put my money into my pocket....Where did it go?

Lizzy:"Uncle....Hehe.....Can you treat me again....?"

Uncle:"No way!Your aeygo is not going to help you today.Just skip one day only...Will it kill you?"

Lizzy:"Come on,uncle...You know your ice cream is the best in the world...."

Uncle:"No no no......"

Lizzy:"Oh..please..."

Nana:"I will pay for her."

Lizzy turned around and saw a beautiful stunning lady standing tall in front of her.She was pretty with a smile that made Lizzy's heart skip a beat.Lizzy guess that she must have been a model before since she had a great body.

Uncle:"Who are you?"

Nana:"I'm her friend.Just add it to my bill."

Uncle:"Okay.What do you want?"

Nana:"Two triple scoop strawberry ice cream,pls."

Lizzy:"How did you know I wanted that?"

Nana:"My sixth sense tells me so."

Nana paid the bill and got two ice cream in return.She gave one to Lizzy and went away.Lizzy did not know why but she just followed Nana.Nana stopped at a bench and sat down immediately that caught Lizzy off-guard.

Nana:"So why are you following me?"

Lizzy:"I don't have anything to do..."

Nana:"Then come and sit down here."

Lizzy sat down and Nana saw that she was nervous and told her to relax.

Nana:"What's your name?"

Lizzy:"I'm Park Sooyoung.But you can call me Lizzy."

Nana:"Oh...I'm Im Jin Ah.Call me Nana if you want."

Lizzy:"Do I know you?"

Nana:"No,why?"

Lizzy:"Why did you help me just now?"

Nana:"Well,I was walking and I saw you there,doing some aeygo to the owner.You can say I was jealous,so I stopped you and paid it for you."

Lizzy:"Jealous?"

Nana:"Yes.I don't know why.But I just feel that you are too cute and that uncle is not suitable to receive your love like that."

Lizzy:"Anyway,thanks.I would pay you back the next time we meet."

Nana:"It's okay."

Lizzy:"Are you a model?"

Nana:"I done modelling before but did not been picked and now I am living a normal and simple life."

Lizzy:"But you should have been picked.Your body porportions are good."

Nana:"Did you check me out?"

Lizzy:"What?No."

Nana:"Then how did you know that I have a nice body.I was never praised for my body except my boyfriends."

Lizzy:"Well....Your body just catches my attention I guess...."

Nana:"Your age?"

Lizzy:"20.Youngest in the family."

Nana:"Such a concidence.I'm also 20 and the youngest in the family."

Lizzy:"Seems like we have many things in common."

Nana:"Then do you wanna try out something?"

Lizzy:"What?"

Nana:"Go out with me."

Lizzy:"Just like that?"

Nana:"And spend a night with me at my house."

Lizzy:"I'm a stranger to you."

Nana:"I don't care.If we have many things in common,I don't really care about those things..."

Lizzy:"Then I'm fine with it."

Nana:"Confirm?"

Lizzy:"Double confirm."

Nana:"Okay let's go."

Nana and Lizzy went to the park,the beach,Dongdaemun and many other places and Lizzy enjoyed it all.Nana was the one who enjoyed it the most,seeing her lover enjoying it so much make her want to kiss her so much.They ended their date with something to eat.They was not entirely hungry so they just went to a nearby vendor to eat some dduekbokki.Just a few mouthfuls and they was already full.And it was time for the most exciting part that Nana was waiting for.She took the lead and they walked all the way to Yeouido.

Nana's house.

*Nana now has the control since Lizzy was in her house.They watched movies and ate popcorn until it was late and Lizzy was getting a bit sleepy.Nana led Lizzy to her bedroom and Lizzy took no hesitation to lie down on Nana's bed.Nana lied beside Lizzy and that was the very first time,they had a close eye contact.

Nana:"Seems like you are not afraid at all."

Lizzy:"What should I be afraid of?"

Nana:"Maybe I am a lesbian?"

Lizzy:"Well,most of my friends are lesbian but none of them ever tried to touch me.You know why?"

Nana:"Why?"

Lizzy:"Because they just took one look at my body and said that I was too young for this and gave up the idea of taking advantage of me."

Nana:"Haha......"

Lizzy:"What's so funny?"

Nana:"Your friends are afraid of you."

Lizzy:"Yeah.Do I look so scary?"

Nana:"Nope."

Lizzy:"Then maybe my body was not enough good....Hahaha......"

Nana:"So you are not afraid of me?"

Lizzy:"Yes....But....."

Lizzy was met with a pair of lips on hers.Nana kissed her hard and Lizzy was just entirely shocked by the surprise kiss from a woman.She was never kissed by a woman and Nana steal away her first kiss.Nana pulled away and was met with a blushing Lizzy.

Nana:"How was that?"

Lizzy:"Well....."

Nana:"You said you were not afraid of me so I did that.That....wasn't that bad right?"

Lizzy:"It was....good.....I guess..."

Nana:"I am sorry if I had shocked you."

Lizzy:"Well....You stealed away my first kiss."

Nana:"That was also my first kiss hehe...."

Lizzy:"We indeed have so many things in common."

Nana:"I promised that I must not make the first move but I still did it."

Lizzy:"Hehe...."

Nana:"I guess I was a bit too impatient and wanted to kiss you badly...."

Lizzy:"Hehe..."

Nana:"Let's sleep."

Nana hugged Lizzy and they both went to sleep.Both wondering about their first kiss and started to think what will happen if they kissed again.

 

It is my very first time writing about Lizzy and Nana.I wish it isn't that bad...