Raindrops and Teardrops

After School Couples One shots

*I saw you again.Your beautiful captivating eyes that caught my attention the minute I saw you.The smile that I will never forget.The husky voice that I remembered hearing saying "Thank you" to me.The sweet lips that I long to taste for.The beautiful body that I want to see throughout the whole night.The brown wavy hair that flows perfectly down your shoulders.I love you.

Kahi's Point of View.

~I was walking down the street of Yeouido,when I saw you once again.The beautiful woman that I wanted the minute I saw you.I wanted to rush and hug you when I saw you in the rain crying that previous time we met.But it was only our first time.This time,I saw you with another man.I felt like thousands of daggers were stabbing at my heart,my chest tightens,it was hard for me to accept.The smile you wear on your face whenever you are with him,is what I always wanted when you are with me but why can't you be with me...

Jung ah's Point of View.

~I was in a little cafe with my boyfriend.I was enjoying my coffee and chatting with him when I saw you again...The woman that made my heart skipped one beat.I was not sure of my feelings for you but I know that this was wrong.It was wrong to love you when I am dating someone else.But my heart kept on telling me that it was alright...I tried to put on my best smile when I saw you looking at me.I wanted to tell you that I love you and only you when I saw you walking away from me.How can I tell you that I love you with all my heart and my soul......Would you love me back?

*Jung ah came out of the cafe and the minute she came out,she only know what she wanted to do.She told her boyfriend that she got something else to do and went off to catch up with Kahi.

Jungah:"Pls wait!!!"

Kahi turned around and she was met with the same beautiful person that she was longing for.

Jungah:"Are you free?"

Kahi:"Yes.Wae?"

Jungah:"Do you want to join me at the restaurant just down the road?"

Kahi:"It be my pleasure."

Jung ah was glad that Kahi accepted her offer.She smiled and grabbed Kahi's arm and went off.Kahi was smiling and blushing at the same time.She could not believe the woman that she love was holding her hand now.When they reached,Jung ah stopped in her tracks and Kahi looked down at their hands.Jung ah quickly took her hand away and blushed.

Jungah:"I'm sorry."

Kahi:"Nevermind,it's okay."

Jungah:"Let's go in."

They both went in and picked a seat next to the open window.The air was refreshing and the sun was shining brightly in the sky,giving a really warm feeling to both of them.They ordered their food and stayed silent.

Kahi:"So...Uh.....Why did you want me to follow you here?"

Jungah:"I wanted to thank you for comforting me the previous time we met."

Kahi:"Well....You already thank me."

Jungah:"I just thought that wasn't really enough..."

It went back to silence again.Both were so awkward to each other and scratched their necks to hide away their nervousness with each other.

Jungah:"So...You live around here?"

Kahi:"Yes."

Jungah:"Hmm......Me too."

Kahi:"Well......I never saw you before....."

Jungah:"I am not a person that really likes outdoor activities.But if my boyfriend wanna goes out,then I must go out too.He loves going outdoors."

Kahi:"Oh....I am also kind of a quiet person..."

Jung ah smiled and the food arrived,breaking away the silence.They ate their food without any words spoken.Kahi finished her food first and was watching Jung ah eat when Jung ah said something.

Jungah:"Do you enjoy watching people like that?"

Kahi:"Uh....er.....Nope."

Jungah:"Then why are you watching me like that?"

Kahi:"Just felt that you were so cute..."

Jung ah blushed and continued eating to hide her face that was as red as a tomato now.She finished eating and was wondering what to do to chase away the awkwardness.She decided to trick Kahi.

Jungah:"Do you have a good sense of smell?"

Kahi:"Well....I'm not sure."

Jungah:"Anyway,I let you guess what perfume I am wearing now."

Kahi:"Well.....let me think."

Kahi tried to sniff what was the perfume but there was no smell of it since the food's aroma was just overwhelming.

Jungah:"Having trouble?"

Kahi:"Yeah..The food's aroma are just too overwhelming.How I wish you can hug me and I surely can sniff out what perfume you are wearing..."

Jungah:"Okay then."

Kahi:"What?!You heard me?"

Jungah:"Of course."

Jung ah stood up and went over Kahi's side.She leaned in and Kahi took no hesitation to hug Jung ah.The scent...the warmth that Kahi was longing to feel and smell from this woman that she was hugging.Jung ah let go and Kahi opened back her eyes.

Jungah:"So you know the answer?"

Kahi:"Sorry....Can't seem to figure out..."

Jungah:"No need to apologise.I am the one who should apologise....I am actually not wearing any perfume at all!"

Kahi:"What?"

Jungah:"Hehe...I'm sorry...."

Kahi:"Nevermind."

Jungah:"I got to go.Wish to see you again someday somewhere around here..."

Jung ah said as she left the restaurant.Kahi was dumbfolded.She hugged the person she love,only to find out that she was being tricked.Anyway,she felt happy that she got to hug the woman of her life.

Someday.

It was raining again.Kahi went out again,expecting to see the woman again.It had been weeks since they last met.Kahi was starting to miss her already.She looked around,hoping to see her.She was walking when she saw someone sitting on the swing and crying.She walked closer to the person to find that it was her lover.She rushed to her and cover her with her jacket and held the umbrella over their heads.She held Jung ah up and bring her to a nearby shelter that nobody frequents.

Kahi:"Why are you outside here?Why are you crying?It hurts me to see you crying like that...."

Jungah:"The last time we met,I cried because I lost my job.And now,it's because I lost my boyfriend."

Kahi:"What happened?"

Jungah:"His lover from the States came back and snatched him away from me."

Kahi:"Okay..Okay...Don't cry."

Kahi wipe away Jung ah tears and Jung ah looked up at her.Kahi was shivering when she met Jung ah's gaze.The piercing eyes that was looking at her innocently.She felt a slight guilt when she saw Jung ah like that.She felt like she was the one who ruined their relationship.

Jungah:"I love you."

Jung ah just said that through sobbing and Kahi did not really understand the meaning of Jung ah's words.

Kahi:"What do you mean?"

Jungah:"I love you the first time we met.The first time when you come and comfort me.I wanted to hug you and said that I was okay but I knew that it was not suitable for me to do that to a stranger.But I still love you.I knew I had a boyfriend but when I saw you,a totally different feeling came to me.I love both you and my boyfriend.But I know that it was impossible to love you if you don't love me."

Kahi:"I...I...."

Jungah:"You don't have to say anything.I don't really expect you to say you love me."

Kahi:"But I feel the same way towards you."

Jungah:"What?"

Kahi:"I also feel the same way like you.I love you the minute I saw you crying.A feeling told me that you was the woman that I was looking for.I told mysef time to time that you have a boyfriend but I  just can't seem to get you off my mind.I don't even know your name....I..."

Kahi was cut off by a kiss on her lips.The lips that she was longing to kiss.Jung ah's lips were now on hers.She immediately felt a sense of closeness between them.The closeness that she never felt before.Kahi did not want to let go,she kissed Jung ah's lips more passionately.The moment that both of them wished it won't stop forever.Jung ah let go and looked into Kahi's eyes.That was when she felt true love.

 

I hope my first chapter isn't so boring.....Pls understand as it is my first time writing a one-shot...