VIXX - Audio Sessions

Drabbles and more

Description – Ravi tries to get some work done, but when Ken comes in wanting some attention, he finds it hard to resist

A/N – Raken to the left. Raken to the right. Their fluffy affections cannot be avoided. It was only a matter of time before I wrote something for them. Lol. So, enjoy.

Tags: raken, fluff, -ish

The door of the studio opened with a long creak. Ravi turned his head in time to see a sharp nose, followed by a bashful smile and soft eyes. Without a word, he turned about, focusing once again on the machine of recorded sounds, fiddling with silver nods and synthesizers while grinning.

Knowing that grunt behind him was a dissatisfied one. Knowing that a pair of big feet covered in Snoopy socks were padding across the room. Knowing that the other boy would probably stop right behind his chair, fiddling with the long yellow sleeves of his shirt, regretting his disruption.

Cute.

Wonshik would be lying to himself if he didn’t admit that he took some erse pleasure in denying Jaehwan attention at times. He was so used to dumping heaps of affection on him. Back hugs on the set of music video shoots. Snuggles in the company van when a long grueling day turned to night. Toying with his earlobe, with his other arm slung over his shoulder, whispering:

Such a cutie.

But there was something about the times when he didn’t. When he was so distracted that he failed to take notice of the other boy’s minuscule initiations. Times when he was zoned into looking at the ground, recalling step sequences that came back much slower to him than to the other, leaving him without the same leisure to play around. It was his fault, after all, for spoiling his hyung so much. Sometimes he simply wanted the same, but of course would never admit it.

However, Jaehwan was no idiot. He knew what Wonshik was doing, ignoring him. He knew it wasn’t out of anger, and that even when the rapper was focused on work; he never really denied him. He couldn’t ignore his presence forever. Surely when he called him over to his private recording studio so late at night, that was the furthest thing from his mind.

Jaehwan could just imagine Wonshik grinning as he manipulated recorded sounds, pretending that him being there wasn’t enough of a distraction. He huffed and stepped closer, fixing his mouth in a pout before swirling the chair around to face him.

“I’m going to sleep,” he said defiantly, like a child who was denied a bedtime snack.

“You can’t do that,” Wonshik chuckled, reaching forward to interlace their fingers, slowly pulling him near. “I’m not done recording.”

Jaehwan was turned about and pulled down, settling easily in Ravi’s lap. He folded his arms and huffed, while Ravi tucked his chin onto his shoulder and pecked his neck. He bit his lip and leaned his head to the left, cutting off access to his skin. Wonshik grinned and snuck into his right shoulder, repeating the action.

“But you’re not recording anything.” Jaehwan fussed, failing miserably at not sounding whiny. “I’ve been here for two hours and it’s almost one in the morning.

Wonshik trapped his earlobe between his lips, nibbling on it as he held Ken’s hips firmly, pulling him flush against his chest as he flicked it with his tongue.

“I could record you ,” he husked against his ear.

That made Ken’s breath hitch and his back arch, his grinding into Wonshik’s pelvis in the process. He flushed pink, embarrassed with how easily he was giving in. But God, just the thought of that sent so many images rushing through his mind.

Wonshik pressing into him in the corner of the booth. A mix of their quivering voices echoing through the speakers. EIf he was being entirely honest with himself, the prospect of Leo accidently coming across the recording and cringing at the sounds excited him twice as much.

When Ravi pushed up, Jaehwan reached down and clutched the arms of the chair, gripping the leather tightly. He whipped around and stared at Wonshik, who grinned back. He was hard, and by the bulge pressed against him, Jaehwan could tell just how much.

A/N: Sorry. Please don’t kill me T_T