SixPointThree

i think we have a problem...
Please log in to read the full chapter
6.iii

 

Operation: FML - Day 3.

Sooyoung.

 

“Are you sure you’re up to this, Sooyoung-ah?” Joohyun asked, eyes following Sooyoung’s lethargic movements as she slipped on a pair of light gray sneakers. “I can take over for today’s search...”

Sooyoung glanced at Joohyun. “I’m sure.” she said, a bit stubbornly. “It’s my turn to spend time with Seungwan-unnie. You guys already had her the last couple of days.”

The truth was that Sooyoung’s alarm had barely managed to wake her up that morning. She had come in late from a solo schedule the day before– a CF filming in a location outside Seoul. She was beyond exhausted, but she wasn’t going to let a minor inconvenience get in the way of her spending more time alone with her favorite unnie.

Wannie and Seulgi exited their shared room, the former wearing another Seungwan-shirt– a gray jersey, and pink LED rubber shoes care of Yerim (Look, they light up!). Joohyun approached them and quickly got Wannie wearing a Hamtaro backpack before the latter knew what had happened. The child looked at her in exasperation.

A squeal. Click, flash, whirr. Wannie turned to find Seulgi holding a camera in one hand (where did that come from), and waving a polaroid film in the other.

“This is definitely going on the fridge,” she grinned, blowing on the slowly developing picture.

If Wannie didn’t know any better, she would have sworn her members were already planning a whole life– complete with a college education plan and trust fund– around her not being able to go back to her original form...which was ridiculous!..right?

The group (minus Yerim, who was hanging out at a friend’s place) once again found themselves by the dorm entrance, sending off the next pair for their FML operation per a now-established search schedule. Today would be Sooyoung’s turn to accompany Seungwan.

Sooyoung’s face lit up when she saw Wannie, beckoning her to come closer. Wannie moved to stand beside her and clutched the portion of Sooyoung’s jeans that she could reach. A rolled-up copy of the person sketch had been placed in her backpack’s front pocket.

“Ready?”

Wannie nodded, and the pair set forth after exchanging goodbyes.

 

~o~

 

Please log in to read the full chapter