Four

i think we have a problem...
Please log in to read the full chapter
4

 

Poke. Poke. Poke.

“Stop poking me, Sooyoung-ah.”

“Awww, I can't help it! You're so cu~te...and sma~ll~.”

Sooyoung gave Wannie's cheek an affectionate pinch, before settling down beside her at the dining table.

On Wannie's other side, Yerim had finished slicing Wannie's breakfast– an apple and a hard-boiled egg– into tiny, bite-sized pieces, and had scraped them onto Wannie's plate.

Wannie picked up her fork. “I'm still your unnie, you know.” She glared up at Sooyoung, before spearing an apple slice with a vengeance. She shoved the piece into and chewed.

Sooyoung and Yerim exchanged UwU smiles over the top of Wannie's head, then proceeded to squeeze her into a hug from both sides, ending in big, wet smooches on Wannie's fluffy cheeks. Wannie struggled to escape from their hold, only finding relief when the two decided to turn their attention back to their food.

Wannie rubbed her cheeks with her hands, mouth turned down in disgust. She wiped her hands against the hem of her shirt. On ordinary days, the shirt reached loosely past her waist. At the moment, it ended just above Wannie's ankles. She glared at Yerim, then at Sooyoung.

“Just you wait. When I get back to normal, I'll-”

Sooyoung grinned and ruffled Wannie's hair. “You didn't intimidate me when you were normal-sized. What makes you think I'll be scared of the midget that you are now?” she taunted.

She held Wannie's arm to steady her while she adjusted the phone directory stack they placed her on so she could reach the top of the table.

“Stop teasing Seungwan.” Joohyun smiled, setting a frying pan of sizzling bacon down onto a pot coaster at the center of the table.

She gazed fondly at the child who ate her breakfast sulkily across from her. Seulgi sat down beside her, bringing a pitcher of orange juice from the fridge.

The maknaes had been updated on the current situation, and had played vital roles (featuring award-winning acting performances) to ensure that the managers do not step foot into their dorm for the time being.

“You know what? You're unbelievable, Seungwan-unnie.” So

Please log in to read the full chapter