Three

i think we have a problem...
Please log in to read the full chapter
3

 

Yerim barged into Seungwan and Seulgi’s room, heading straight for their wardrobe cabinet.

“I'm borrowing Seungwan-unnie's socks.”

Wannie, Seulgi, and Joohyun froze in their tracks. Yerim barely noticed the silence (and the people) in the room.

“Seulgi-unnie, what were you on about this morning? I just read your message.” Yerim asked, rummaging through Seungwan's sock drawer and pulling out a pair of gray ankle-length woolen socks. She scrutinized the pair, nodded in satisfaction, then turned towards the room to seek out Seulgi. “Did Seungwan-unnie hog the blankets again?”

With a clear view of the room, Yerim barely registered Joohyun's presence. She zoomed in on Wannie, who was leaned back against Seulgi, nestled on the bed between her legs.

“OMG! A baby!” Flinging the socks back into the drawer, Yerim rushed to greet Wannie, extending hands making grabby motions. “Hi, baby! My name is Katie. What's your name?”

Wannie looked sleepily at Yerim. “Son Seungwan,” she mumbled. She snuggled deeper against Seulgi and closed her eyes.

The somewhat-familiar-sounding name went right over Yerim's head.

“Ugh, how cute!” Yerim cooed. “Thon Theungwan?” she repeated.

“It must be past her bedtime.” Seulgi rested her chin on top of Wannie's head, glancing at Joohyun questioningly. 

Joohyun stood up and clutched her phone, Leader Mode activated.

“First things first. We need to inform the ma

Please log in to read the full chapter