Two

i think we have a problem...
Please log in to read the full chapter
2

 

“You have got to be kidding me.”

Joohyun paced the room frantically, wrapping her arms around herself and spewing out words. 

“Haha. Hahaha. Please tell me you're joking.” 

“Unnie, calm down.” Seulgi's eyes followed Joohyun's attempt to wear out their carpet.

Joohyun was already in her own world, talking herself into a panic. “Seungwan must be hiding somewhere, ready to laugh in my face once I fall for this, right?” She stopped and scanned the room. “A hidden camera, perhaps?”

“I wish.”

The child struggled in Seulgi's grip, and Seulgi loosened her hold to place her on the floor. She toddled over to Joohyun, height barely going over Joohyun's knee, and yanked at the leg of her pajamas. Joohyun instinctively bent over and lifted the child, who settled into her arms comfortably.

Joohyun took the chance to observe the child closely. She looked about 2, with chubby cheeks and shoulder-length, dark hair that, judging from the light hitting it, appeared to be a shade of...purple? A very familiar shade–

Joohyun gasped. 

“Seungwan-ah?” she whispered.

The child in her arms knitted her eyebrows together, looked at her, and nodded grimly.

“It's me, Joohyun-unnie,” she confirmed, with a slight lisp that made her “s” sound like a “th”.

“I, wha? What happened?”

Tiny Seungwan (hereinafter referred to as Wannie) heaved a huge sigh that rippled over her shoulders. She glanced at Seulgi, who gave a reassuring nod, before turning back to Joohyun.

“It's a long story.”

Joohyun peeked at the room’s wall clock. The digital numbers read 5:10 a.m.

“Give me th

Please log in to read the full chapter