Please Hunchae, dont turn up.

I thought you were my friend.
School started today, so im pretty tired-.- But On the bright side, IM OFFICIALLY A SENIOR!!!! Cant wait to graduate:) Anyways ive decided to make this story a three-shot cause im going to be busy, so enjoy.... ____________________________________________________ Its been a month and to my suprise, Jiyong oppa and I have become good friends. At first it was awkward but we started talking and realised how much we have in common. He told me to start calling him oppa and out of nowhere he started calling me hunchae, Oppa said it suited because I was humble. The more we talked, The more I realised how much I liked jiyong. He wasnt the perfect guy everybody thought he was. Jiyong had flaws and wasnt afraid to show them infront of me. I helped with homework and He gave me social advice. We hung out every afternoon at my house and at school, well lets just say he was a different person. I knew he was afraid to be seen with me in public and to be honest, it hurt my feelings. The only friend I had didnt want to be seen with in public. Every afternoon he would always give me a lolli and apoligize but I would always tell him i was ok with it, even though I wasnt. "Hunchae, whatever happens dont leave me. Ok" he said, snapping me out if my daydream. "Ofcourse oppa, why would I ever leave you?" I looked at him worried. "Nothing is going to happen, just trust me and dont leave me" he hugged me, then left. Weird..................................................... _________________Jiyong's POV_____________________ I cant believe what im about to do. She didnt deserve this. "When you see her tomorrow Ji, we will all throw eggs at her and then you break off your friendship with her infront of the whole school" Kiko said over the phone. I felt like the biggest ever, I wouldnt be suprised if chaerin hated me forever. Kiko made me befriend chaerin and then humiliate her because of a stupid accident. I only excepted because Kiko was my girlfriend and I did anything to make her happy. The more I got to know chaerin, the more it made me question my relationship with kiko. Chaerin made me feel complete and around her I felt at ease. She was the only one who really knew me, she made me sane. And here I was, planning to humiliate her infront of everybody. I felt sick to my stomach, if I dont do what kiko wants she will make my family suffer. Trust me, she had enough money to do it. I just pray to god hunchae doesnt show up tomorrow. Please Hunchae, dont turn up.