I thought you were my friend.

I thought you were my friend.
Hello!!! My excitement for school has died. I just want to graduate now lol heres chapter 3:) ________________Chaerins POV_____________________ I woke up and immediately felt sick. I really wanted to stay home but I was to eager to see jingyo oppa. On my way to school, I had this voice in my head telling me not to go to school but I brushed it off, I really wanted to see oppa even if I had to watch him from a far. when I walked into the school gate, everybody went quiet and glared at me. Seriously, what did I do this time? I sighed and walked to my locker. When I got to my locker, I opened my it and out of nowhere, a big bucket of orange juice fell on me. Everyone around me started laughing, pointing at me. "Dont cry Lee Chaerin, You a strong!" I quietly mumbled to myself, trying to hold my tears in. I rushed to the girls toilet, trying to dry myself. It was no use, the bell had rung and I needed to get to class ASAP! I looked at myself in the mirror and reminded myself to keep strong. As I walked in the class, I didnt see Mr Kim. Apparently he was given an early weekend, so we had a sub teacher. She looked like one of those models from a magazine. I went to introduce myself but she just ignored me, . I looked around for my desk but couldnt find it, I looked at jiyong but he avoided my gaze. I felt abit hurt but brushed it off. "Fugly Four eyes! If your looking for your desk, its over there!" Kiko pointed to the back corner of the room. When I reached the back corner, I saw my desk. 'Four eyes', 'Loser', '', '' etc had been drawn all over my desk. I didnt realise my tears had started to fall down. Everybody started to laugh again, so did our sub teacher. I looked at jiyong, hoping he would stick up for me but kiko had his attention, more like his lips. before I could react to anything, the bell for lunch had gone. Everyone left, except for kiko and jiyong. "Heres a sponge and a bucket of water" She threw the bucket of water in my face and then threw the sponge, She continued "Make sure you scrub really hard and wile your at it, clean mine and ji's desk aswell" She kissed Jiyong and walked out of the room. "Hunchae, im sorry. I really am" He quickly whispered and then followed kiko out of the room. I sat there crying for a good half and hour. I tried to dry myself and make myself look presentable. When I felt that I looked good, I made my way to the cafeteria. Once I opened the cafeteria door, I was suddenly hit by an egg. More eggs hit me, I tried to stay strong but slipped and hit the floor. "This will teach you a lesson to mess with me" kiko said the threw more eggs at me. I saw jiyong, I felt so hurt that he wasnt doing anything. "I thought you were my friend" I said, on the verge of breaking down. Jiyong looked at me "Seriously, Me and You? Sorry but you actually thought I was your friend? People like me dont socialize with people like you HUNCHAE" He replied coldly, emphasizing the nickname he gave me. At that moment, I felt like dying of humiliation. My only friend just rejected me, I was a complete fool for believing him. Anger took over me, I wiped my tears, walked over to him and slapped him. "I cant believe I trusted you, Go to hell kwon jiyong. I HATE YOU!" I screamed and ran out of the cafeteria............................... ________________Jiyongs POV_______________________ "I cant believe I trusted you, Go to hell kwon jiyong. I HATE YOU" she screamed and stormed out of the room. I felt like dying when she said that, But I cant blame her. "Great job guys! Serves that loser right!" I heard kiko say. She walked over to me and tried to kiss me but I pushed her off. Jiyong you need to grow balls, stand up to her! I mentally yelled at myself. "Whats wrong with you babe?" She looked at me worried. "Dont babe me! Your whats wrong with me! I dont want this anymore, its OVER!" I said and stormed off running after chaerin. "KWON JIYONG!" I heard kiko calling me but I couldnt give 2 s about her now. I ran down the hall way trying to find chaerin. I looked everywhere, trying to remember where chaerin felt safe at. "The Library!" I thought out loud. I ran quickly to the library and found chaerin crying in the corner. It hurt my heart when I saw her cry, it hurt even more when it was because of me. "Hunchae" I said and she quickly stood up "Wh-hat d-d-do y-y-you w- wwant?" She stuttered. "Miahne chae. I didnt mean anything. Miahne, I promise never to do it again... Saranghae" I said then kissed her but was immediately pushed off and punched. "Who do you think you are?!?!?!? I never want to see you again jiyong-sshi! You were right people like you dont socialize with people like me. Lets just keep it that way" She quickly bowed and rushed out the room. My heartbroke and I deserved it. 'No matter what happens, i am determined to make chaerin mine. Nothing is going to stop me, il make sure of it, NO MATTER WHAT!' I quickly wiped my bleeding nose and smirked. You will be mine, Lee Chaerin. Il make sure of it.