Why chae, why?

I thought you were my friend.
HAPPY BELATED AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!!!! Its summertime where I live and lately, its been raining. -.- anyways enjoy!!!!... ________________Jiyongs POV_______________________ Its been a week and still no sign of chaerin. I asked the school admin to see if she had left the school, They told me she would be back tomorrow. Phew! Im so happy that il be able to see my hunchae tomorrow but im also nervous. Will she avoid me forever? Would she hate me forever? What am I going to do... _________________chaerins POV____________________ After the incident, I decided to get a complete makeover, from head to toe. It was time to bring out the bad , y chaerin i had hiding inside me. It was also time to get even, revenge. I wanted to make kiko suffer like I did, I wanted all her friends to suffer and most of all I wanted jiyong to suffer. When he confessed to me, I was so happy my heart was about to burst into bubbles but I quickly snapped out of it when I remembered what he did and what he said. As much as I love jiyong, I wanted him to experience rejection, humiliation and hurt like I did, So I decided to get a complete makeover. After my makeover was done, I decided to get a coffee at the local cafe. "Chaerin?" I turned to face the body that owned the voice. "Youngbae oppa?" I said shocked. Seriously, I just got a new makeover and he can still recognise me? WTF! "You look beautiful chae" I blushed furiously, who wouldnt? A gorgeous guy calling you beautiful? I couldnt complain about that "Thankyou oppa, anyway what brings you here?" I asked curious. Youngbae was jiyongs first cousin. jiyong introduced as us at his family dinner one time. He goes to a private school so it was a little weird seeing him around this area. "I heard what happened with you and jiyong, so i would like to apoligise on behalf of my stupid cousin" he said then bowed. seriously. Isnt he just sweet! "oppa im ok and besides, you shouldnt be apoligising to m-" "Im not done chae" he quickly interrupted me and continued. "i exchanged schools, i just enrolled into your school" im completely shocked. Why would he leave a great school to come to a hole? "i left because I wanted to help you get revenge on jiyong. He needs to be taught a lesson. he cant just play with girls hearts and then act like he did nothing" he yelled a little which scared me abit. After none of us saying anything, he broke the awkward silence. "So, what do you say? Deal?" He smiled at me. Naww how could I say no to that face "Deal! Anyways oppa what did you have in mind to get back at jiyong?" I asked him. he had a determined look on his face "Be my pretend girlfriend" what? "WHAT?!"... _________________Jiyongs POV_____________________ Today is the day my hunchae comes to school, im so excited. Ive planned everything im going to say to her and I even brought her roses. As I was preparing what I was gonna say to chae, I walked to my locker to get chaes roses. I grabbed her roses and locked my locker. "Shes gone so pretty" "she is gorgeous "whos the guy with her? Hes hot!" I heard Whispers coming from the hallway. I was curious, so I went to see what all the fuss was about. My heart stopped, I dropped the roses. It was My hunchae. She looked so beautiful, like a model out of a magazine. Just pure beautiful. I started walking to a proach her but stopped When I saw a guy hug her from behind and kiss her cheeks. My heart ached at the sight of her being embraced by someone else. It ached even more when I realised the guy was my cousin. Youngbae. My tears began to fall down and my body refused to breathe. before I knew it, everything went black. Why chae, why?