"My names kwon Jiyong, Yours?"

I thought you were my friend.
"Lee Chaerin! Answer question 13 Now!" Mr Kim yelled, Making me snap out of my day dream. "39" I yelled, trying to find my voice. "See students, why cant you all be bright like Ms Lee Chaerin. Even when dreaming shes still focused" He smiled brightly at me while everybody in my class glared at me. "Yeah, thats because shes got no life" "Yeah shes gonna die a " "I feel so sorry for the four-eyed freak" I heard people loudly whispering behind me. I was the schools nerd, I had no life because I had no friends. The last friend I had was in 7th grade, her name was dara. I thought we were gonna start high school together but she moved back to her hometown, Busan. I tried to make new friends but it never worked out because of my appearance. Nobody wanted to hangout with a clumsy, lanky, four-eyed girl, who also looked like a cat. I honestly hate high school and im so glad that this is my last year. "Chaerin, class was dismissed 5 minutes ago. Its recess, what are you still doing here?" I snapped out of my day dream again and turned to answer Mr Kim. Man, i have got to seriously stop day dreaming. "ha.ha I was just on my way" I quickly said goodbye and ran to the cafeteria. When I got there I sat in my usual spot, the very back corner of the cafeteria room and just looked at everyone in the room. Kwon Jiyong the kingka and his Queenka, kiko caught my eye. They were like the Jay-z and beyonce of our school, I envied them so much. Well, I actually envied Kiko. Kwon Jiyong was like the ultimate boyfriend every girl wanted. He was respectful, smart, talented, Good looking and treated kiko like a princess. I wondered what it would be like to be his girlfriend but I knew he would never take a second look at me. Gosh life is hard. I finished my food and got up to put my tray in the bin. I wasnt paying attention and Hit in to something, someone. "You stupid !" I looked up to greet the angry face. My jaw dropped, it was kiko. "I-I-I a-am S-so ss-o-rry" I tried to wash off the juice that spilt on her top. "Get your filthy hands off me!" She replied slapping me. "Your gonna regret this four-eyed!" She then got everybody to start throwing at me, I quickly ran out of the cafeteria into the janitors closet. I cried and cried and cried, I waited till everyone went home and walked out. As I went to turn to my locker, I hit into something, someone, again. Seriously, these glasses dont even work properly. Im seriously going to get a refund. "Are you ok?" The 'Someone' I hit into sounded worried. "y-ye-ah" was the only thing I was able to say. "My name is Kwon Jiyong, Yours?" "C-chae-Rin" I replied as I looked at him in awe. "Well chaerin, let me take you home" Holy !