Macchiato

We Got Married......In Real Life?

Melisa is sitting near the window of a cafe and reading a novel that she just bought. An hour earlier, she bid her goodbye to Jinyoung after they finished with their practice. She doesn’t know what to do so she went to a book store near the studio and went to her favorite cafe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Seungri-ah, you promised me you would buy me a cup of macchiato!!” Daesung shouted from his room, loud enough for Seungri to hear it clearly. Seungri didn’t bother him and continue eating his last chips.

“Yah, maknae! I’m talking to you!” Daesung stepped in Seungri’s room after get no respond from the maknae of Big Bang.

“I didn’t hear anything.” Seungri replied innocently and keep eating his chips.

“Yah, you promised me you would buy a cup of macchiato, remember?” Daesung try to hold himself.

“When did I say such thing like that?” Seungri asked, keep playing innocent.

“YAH! You said it yesterday after I let you using my computer to play games!!!”

“Oh.” Seungri couldn’t play innocent anymore.

“Well buy it now, then!”

“Alright, alright! I’ll buy it now.” Seungri finally got up from his bed and put on his jacket. Just as before he reached the door, G-Dragon spotted him.

“Where are you going?” GD asked him curiously.

“He’s buying me a cup of macchiato.” Daseung answered it for him.

“Buy one for me too!” GD told him as followed by T.O.P and Taeyang.

“Hyung, I only promised Daesung hyung. Not all of you!”

“You’re the maknae and you never treat us something since our debut!” Taeyang told him off.

“Aish, alright. For this time only.” He quickly went outside before the other members could request for something else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“5 cups of Macchiato, please.”

“Coming right up!” The worker started to get busy. She’s not surprise with Seungri sudden appearance since Seungri came to cafe so many times before so she’s not acting like a fan girl. Well at least, not anymore.

After paying for the Macchiato, Seungri look around the cafe because he was bored but suddenly, he spotted a girl with dark hair sitting near the window with her head focusing on a book. He stepped closer to her and realized that she’s someone he knew.

“Melisa-yah!” Seungri greeted her. Melisa lookedup to the person who greeted her.

“Seungri oppa!”

“What are you doing here?” Seungri asked her first.

“I was just reading a book after a practice. How about you?” Melisa closedthe book and put it on a table.

“Hyungs told me to buy them Macchiato,”

“Aish, stupid hyungs.” He murmured his last sentence.

“Guess it’s hard being the maknae of the group?”

“Yes it is.” The two of them laughs a little.

“I saw the show.” Seungri says all of a sudden.

“What show?” Melisa asked him as she sipped her Vanilla Latte.

“We got married.”

“Oh you saw it?”

“Yeah, Yunhwa told me you’re participating on the show with B1A4 Jinyoung.” Seungri told her even though Melisa didn’t ask him at all.

“So what do you think?” Melisa asked him.

“Well you two just met so how can I say?” Seungri chuckled.

“Right...only the first episode being broadcasted, but what do you think about Jinyoung oppa and I? Are we...match?” Melisa asked him carefully.

“Oppa? That fast? Well you two kinda match,” Seungri replied.

“But it’s not that you’re marrying him in real life, right?” He suddenly asked.

“No, no we’re not! We’re not even dating in real life!” Melisa let out a small laugh.

“Do you like him?”

“I...I don’t.” Melisa hesitantly replied.

“You don’t seem so sure.” Seungri raised his eyebrows.

I don’t.” Melisa says once again with a confident tone this time.

“Excuse me, here are you Macchiato.” The worker handed him 5 cups of Macchiato and she left immediately.

“I’ll take my leave now. Bye, Melisa.” Seungri wave at her and quickly exited the cafe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlin just got up on Sunday morning and she suddenly reach out for her MacBook even though her vision is not that clear yet. Her homepage shows her a Korean news website (such as osen, etc). Her eyes suddenly widened seeing the bold title of the news: “Dazzlers Melisa spotted cheating on B1A4 Jinyoung” She clicked the ‘read more’ tag as quick as possible.

 

Dazzlers Melisa spotted cheating on B1A4 Jinyoung

A netizen spotted that Dazzlers Melisa was seeing in a cafe with Big Bang Seungri on Saturday afternoon. They were spotted on a cafe near Cube Entertainment and they were sat near the window, which easily to be spotted by anyone who walkspass the cafe. It looks like they were talking comfortably about something and it’s like they were on a date.

The person who took a picture of this, with the initial of CA stated, “I was walking in the street and a cafe caught my eyes. There I spotted Dazzlers Melisa and Big Bang Seungrihaving a chat so I took a picture of them. I think they’re dating.”

As the public knows, Seungri is the brother of Yunhwa, Dazzlers’ maknae which is Melisa’s bandmate. On the other hand, Melisa is currently participates on We Got Married with B1A4 Jinyoung. The netizens keep asking, how about Jinyoung?

Stay tune on xx for more updates!

 

“, what is this?!?” Kaitlin cursed because of the news. She quickly exited her room as she brings her MacBook with her but she didn’t find the others. She lookedat the clock and it’s currently 7 AM.

“Everyone must be sleeping.” She couldn’t help but to wake up the other members. She went into the others’ room, one by one and waking them up with her loud voice. The other members feel annoyed but she kept waking them up.

Finally, one by one the members went to the living room started with Yunhwa and Songhyun. Yunhwa rubbed her eyes and Songhyun yawning so many times. Minyoung and Melisa joins them as Minyoung walk like a zombie.

“So what’s up?” Yunhwa says with her morning voice.

“Melisa unnie, did you met Seungri oppa yesterday afternoon?” Kaitlin asked Melisa to the point.

“Yeah. Wait, how did you know?” Melisa asked her, surprised.

“Everyone knows because there’s a person who spotted both of you on the cafe and the person took a picture of you two and she sent it to the medias.” Kaitlin explained as shows her macbook to the members.

“.”