Rooftop

We Got Married......In Real Life?

“YAAAH WE DID WELL!” Sandeul says as the others also celebrating after their performance.

“Good job, guys.” Jinyoung says proudly at them. B1A4 and Dazzlers’ members are in a samgyupsal restaurant to celebrate the great of their performance. They decided to go to a samgyupsal restaurant because they think it’s more peaceful in there. As always, the WGM staffs are following them but none of them seemed to care about the cameras existence.

“Okay, we’re done for today. Good work, everyone!” The PD says as he left the place. The cameras are all off and the staffs are packing their equipment.

“We should order more!” The hungry Gongchan says.

“Yah, you ate 3 bowls and it’s not enough??” Yunhwa asked him in disbelief.

“Yah, why do you always complain on what everything I do?” Gongchan asked her back but then Yunhwa just scoffed and look away.

It’s almost 8PM and both of the teams are still in the restaurant. All staffs of WGM are already gone so it only remains the both teams and of course, their managers. Melisa suddenly stood up from her seat and made an announcement.

“I’ll be in the rooftop.” Then, she left the scenery.

“What’s wrong with her?” Jinyoung asked the Dazzlers’ members confusedly.

“She’s fine, but it’s just that she loves the night wind so much.” Minyoung replied. Jinyoung quickly got up from his seat and following her to the rooftop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melisa is enjoying the scenery of Seoul at night until someone spoke up and making her turn her head to the voice.

“Melisa.” Jinyoung stepped on the rooftop and approaching her.

“Jinyoung oppa!” Melisa greeted hima little surprise because she never thought that Jinyoung will followed her to the rooftop.

“You know you’ll get cold if you do not wear a jacket.” Jinyoung took off his jacket and put it on Melisa’s shoulders.

“Oppa, no. You will get cold!” Melisa gave the jacket back to Jinyoung but then he refused.

“I’m a guy and I’m stronger than you.” Jinyoung smiles proudly.

“Who knows the wind will blow you off?” Melisa let out a small laugh as Jinyoung pouting.

“So why are you here? Are you following me?”

“You don’t want me to be here? Fine, I’ll leave you now.” Jinyoung pretends like he was about to leave but Melisa pulls his wrist.

“No, it’s not that I don’t want you to be here but it’s just that...why?”

“Uh...I don’t know either. I just get bored.” Jinyoung replied randomly since he doesn’t want her to know that he wanted to be with her.

“Oh.”

“Oppa, what’s on your mind when you found out about the news?” Melisa asked him all of a sudden. Jinyoung trying to collecting his memories about the news that spread a few days ago.

“I was shocked? I don’t know I couldn’t say anything at that time. I was speechless.” Jinyoung replied.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. It’s just that I met him by a coincidence. It’s not that we planned to go on a date or something.” Melisa says as she turnedher face to him.

“That’s okay everything’s fine now.” Jinyoung says and he ruffles her hair. He went closer to her, standing beside her to watch the scenery of Seoul.

“But can I ask how close you with him?”

“Well, how can I say? He’s Yunhwa’s brother so he visited her very often. I first met him when I was a trainee and Cube and he already debuted with Bigbang at that time. Yunhwa said he likes me but I don’t know either.” Melisa told him.

“Did you like him too?” Jinyoung carefully asked her.

“No I don’t.” Jinyoung sigh in relief because he doesn’t want her to like anyone but him.

“Then who do you like?” Thump, thump Jinyoung’s heart beating faster.

“I don’t like anyone right now.” It kinda disappointing him but at the same time, he’s relief that she doesn’t like anyone at the moment.

“Oh, so who’s your ideal type?”

“I don’t really have an ideal type. Even if I like a guy, I’m just his fan and not more than that.” Melisa explained to him.

“Oh.”

“Hey, it’s cold in here, let’s just go in.” Jinyoung told her. Melisa nodded and follows him back to the restaurant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a one fine morning, Jinyoung looks excited as he packing a shirt and a pants on his bag. He keep humming a song like it’s a wonderful morning for him.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Baro asked him, still half awake.

“I’m going to the Lotte World.” Jinyoung replied and keep humming a random song.

“With whom?” Baro suspiciously asked.

“With Dazzlers.”

“Is Kaitlin come?”

“No, only Minyoung and Yunhwa will come, why?” Jinyoung asked Baro furiously.

“Nothing.” Baro shrugged his shoulder and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Jinyoung didn’t ask him any further because he knows Baro likes her a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where’s Jinyoung oppa?” Yunhwa asked Melisa while they’re waiting for Jinyoung in front of the Lotte World.

“He’ll be here soon. Just stop whinning.” Melisa told her and Yunhwa quickly close .

“Oh there he is!” Minyoung pointed at a guy who walks towards them. Yes, it’s Jinyoung.

“Annyeong!” Jinyoung’swaving at them. The cameras are on ever since Yunhwa starts whinning.

“Annyeong!” Melisa, Minyoung and Yunhwa greeted him back.

“Sorry I’m late. The traffic is crazy.” Jinyoung apologized to them.

“That’s okay we didn’t wait that long.” Melisa smiles at him.

“What? We waited for like 30-“ Minyoung quickly put her hand on Yunhwa’s mouth to shut her up.

“She lied.” Minyoung says awkwardly to him.

“Songhyunnie unnie wanted to go with us but she has another schedule until night so she can’t.” Melisa says, trying to change the topic.

“What a pity. My members are also have schedule for the whole day.” Jinyoung told her.

“So I guess Dazzlers and B1A4 are busy.” Melisa laughs a little.

“Alright love birds, quit the lovey dovey and let’s buy the tickets!” Minyoung interrupting them as Yunhwa pulls her hand and went to the ticket box.

‘Today’s gonna be long day.’ Jinyoung thought as he followed them to the ticket box.

 

A/N: The 11th chapter is up!! How's the story so far everyone? Comment please~~