Concert (Part 1)

We Got Married......In Real Life?

“Goooooood job, Jinyoung-ah!!!” Yoseob claps after Jinyoung finishing his 5th practice for the song that he will sing with Melisa. He was a bit tired since he also has to preparing for his comeback which is soon and also his other schedules, but he doesn’t mind at all since he will do this for Melisa.

Unlike usual, the cameras don’t following him around when he’s practicing so he feels a bit more relax than usual and Yoseob could see it clearly.

“Jinyoung-ah, you look more relax today. Is this because the cameras aren’t watching you?” Yoseob asked him as he grabbed 2 bottles of water.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“But you should be this relax tomorrow, alright? There will be like thousands of eyes watching you on stage and you have to do great! I’ve been going back and fourth to Cube and here so she wouldn’t be suspicious at all. If you don’t do good, I’ll kill you for sure.” Yoseob says, making Jinyoung back off a bit.

“Doojoon hyung and Kikwang’s help will be better.” He added.

“Hyung, I’ll make sure I’ll do my best tomorrow!” Jinyoung shows him two thumbs up.

“Yah Jinyoung-ah, do you like her? I mean not as a fan, but as a person. Do you like her?” Jinyoung, who was drinking water choked right away after hearing Yoseob’s words. He then tried to calm himself down and clear his throat.

“Um... I don’t know?” Jinyoung seems to be unsure with his answer. Actually, he likesher. A lot. But it’s just that, there’s no way he could tell Yoseob his feeling towards Melisa like that. Yes, they grew closer thanks to the practices but they’re not that close yet. He’s too embarrassed and afraid that Yoseob might tell her.

“You don’t know? What do you mean you don’t know?” Yoseob facial expression and tone turned into the serious one.

“I mean... we’ve been filming together for a few months now and I think both of us are getting closer. I’m not sure if I like her but sometimes I miss her.” Jinyoung tried to make a lame excuse.

“It means you like her, babo!” Yoseob hit Jinyoung’s head lightly.

“Well, I think both of you look good together. My advice, always protect her. She once told me when we were trainees that her ideal man is a guy who could protect her from anything. Well of course you have to always to protect her if you don’t want Kikwang come and beat you up if something happened to her.” Yoseob casually told him but it makes Jinyoung nervous.

“I will always protect her, hyung!”

“Good.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh you came! Annyeonghaseyo!” Melisa bowed to Jinyoung and the cameras who are following him to the backstage. It’s finally the day of their first solo concert and Jinyoung pretended to came as a guest.

“Annyeong! I brought you some foods.” Jinyoung shows her the plastic bag that he brought which contains foods. It’s much enough to feed the whole staffs actually.

“Thank you!” Melisa gladly received the plastic bag and put it on the table. Soon enough, the members who were craving for foods,crowding the plastic bag to see what’s inside.

“I came here to congratulate you and of course, watching your concert.” Jinyoung says with a smile on his face.

“Thank you!! I’m sure you’ll see the best concert ever!”

“I’ll be anticipating it!”

“You’ll sit on the VIP row, right?” Melisa asked him all of a sudden.

“Yeah, it’s the seat that I bought.” Jinyoung replied. He was about to open his mouth to start a conversation but then a stylist told Melisa to fixing her hair.

“So I guess I’ll see you later?”

“Yeah, I’ll see you later.” Melisa says then she followed the stylist to the make-up table as Jinyoung took his leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn’t really leave to the stage area though. He went to the next room where Yoseob already waiting for him in his performance clothes. He looks all set with those make upsand hair.

“Hurry! You have to get ready now! We don’t have much time!” Yoseob says as soon as he saw Jinyoung appeared behind the door. Jinyoung quickly sit in a chair and a stylist suddenly came and start touching his hair.

“Noona, I’ll make it on time, right?” Jinyoung asked the stylist, worried that he wouldn’t be ready when the time comes.

“Of course you’ll be ready on time. Don’t worry, just relax.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Osaka!”

“Brooklyn!”

“Busan!”

“Seattle!”

“Gwangju!”

“Dazzlers fighting!!” The five girls shout the weird yet unique fighting words to support them on stage. Melisa then inhale and exhale which a thing that she always do before they’re performing.

“Unnie, don’t be nervous. You’re asthma can’t relapse right now.” Kaitlin tapped her shoulder as she look worried because of her unnie.

“Don’t worry Hayoung-ah, I’ll be fine.” She smiles at her dongsaeng before she turn around to do the last touch ups.

The music started and the members are ready on their position. Slowly, the level went up and they can hear the scream very clearly. The fans keep chanting and shouting their names in the top of their lungs. The girls feel nervous and excited at the same time.

Yunhwa suddenly jump into the stage followed by Songhyun and dance to the intro of their songs. Kaitlin then came with the explosive English rap after the intro ends. Melisa and Minyoung finally appeared on the stage with their explosive vocals. In the end of the song, the fans keep clapping and shouting until Songhyun begin to speak and Dazzlers begin to introduce themselves.

“We areeeee the dazzling dazzlers!” Songhyun started.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Dazzlers imnida!” The members said as they bowing to the fans.

“How are you today everyone?!” Kaitlin put on her mic in the air and the fans answered her. They can’t hear what they said because it’s too noisy there but they know that the fans are happy.

“First of all, I would like to thank to our fans for coming here to our first concert. This concert wouldn’t be happenedif we don’t have fans.” Songhyun started to speak again.

“We actually wanted to have our first concert like 2 years ago but then our president didn’t let us.” Minyoung pouting and pretending to cry.

“And we were kinda jealous when Beast oppas had their first solo concert just a year after their debut.” Yunhwa added which make the fans chuckles.

“But we’re not anymore since we’re holding our first solo concert right now.” Melisa says after a long silent.

“So everyone, welcome to the Dazzling concert!” Songhyun ended as the music started playing their song.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob and Jinyoung are monitoring the girls from the TV in their waiting room. Jinyoung’s jaw dropped on the floor when he sawthe amount of fans who came and also, his wife. Melisa lookedso gorgeous in her outfit.

“H-hyung, how can I sing in front of those people?” Jinyoung asked nervously.

“What? You haven’t sing in front of many people like that?” Jinyoung shook his head.

“Aigoo...well, just sing as usual and you’ll be fine. You have to work hard, alright? Remember, I’ll kill you with the help of Doojoon hyung and Kikwang. Oh, they’re there by the way! Somewhere in one of those seats.” Yoseob says as he pointed to the TV screen.

“Let’s just hope everything will turn out well.”

 

A/N: Hello! This is random but I really love Baby I'm Sorry!! I hope they will win on a music show even tho their rivals are like O_o but anything can happen, right? :)

Oh by the way, comment please~~~! Thank you :D