Mingyu celebrating your birthday ♡

Mingyu Oneshots ♡♡

Mingyu was your hair lightly, both of you had your bodies hugging each ohter on the bean bag, watching a melodrama that seemed very typical. None of you bothered changing the channel anyways.

The clock striked 12 and MIngyu suddenly started kissing the top of your head, going to forehead, nose, cheeks that were blushing red. But he pulled back when you expected him kissing your lips. 

"Happy birthday, baby!"

You forgot it was your birthday today. Being yourself, you are totally indifferent about celebrating birthdays but dating Mingyu made huge difference since he is aways hyping you and always giving appreciations in the best way possible. 

"Don't do anything weird for my birthday today," you somehow said it in a sarcastic tone.

When celebrating your anniversary with Mingyu last year, he rented hot air balloon but in anyways the ice cream he ate was melting and fell down to one unfortunate person beneath. Mingyu did not eat ice cream for 2 months due to feeling guilty.

When you turned 20, Mingyu made and arranged small cards with rose petals along the candles as a path in your house but luck was not on Mingyu's side, a lot of the cards were burnt with the fire from the candles. But all those moments meant a lot to you, never any thoughts crossed your mind that he was being a nuisance. His effort is something you feel that you could not repay back because he sacrificed a lot for you.


"Ming, I might do overtime for my work because my boss went outstation so if anything candles or fire, make it after 10, okay?"

Mingyu cackled like a little boy, "Hey girl, who said I am preparing for your birthday?"

"Uh-uh Ming sweetheart, the tone of your voice speak otherwise."

Mingyu gulped, he tried to sound cool, "Well, be back before 12."

"Alright sweetie. See you."

Mingyu was setting up the balloons, in pink and silver color because those were your favourites. The house was also decorated by fairy lights blinking brightly.

The clock almost hit 11 and you made home before 12. You rang the bell to signal Mingyu you were coming home because he would hated if his suprises didn't work so you avoid to spoil it. You waited patiently by the door until it creaked open.

"Happy birthday, my love!" Mingyu shouted excitedly with his birthday hat slightly tilting to the left.

He had his white polo shirt and baby blue jeans, wearing the exact outfits as yours.

You looked around, fascinated with the pink and silver balloons floating around in your living room.

"Here's your cake I baked, no candles this year." Mingyu kissed your forehead whilst holding a black forest cake that he googled the recipe 3 days ago when you accidentally on his search history.

You only able to smiled lovingly at him until then your parents and your little brother bursted out from your room. They were hiding there since then and each of them were holding presents in their hand. Your eyes started getting teary as your parents hugged you.

"I miss you so much!" you sobbed and stared at Mingyu while still in your parents' embrace, "Thank you, Mingyu."

"We're not done yet!" Mingyu grinned as he pushed everyone lightly with his long arms to the kitchen, "I made grilled salmon with your mother."

Your father said, "Can we eat now?" while holding his tummy.

You nodded as you wiped away your tears. You side-hugged Mingyu and whispered in his ear, "You're the best present I could ever ask for."

"I know right?" he winked and trailed his lips to your hand softly, "I love you!"