College Boyfriend!Mingyu

Mingyu Oneshots ♡♡

"Good morning, sweetheart?"

You looked to your side as you were filling up books from your locker, a boy with bronze skin and canine showing teethy smile was smiling at you genuinely. It was him.

You smiled, "Hi, Mingyu."

Mingyu had been dating you since both were freshman and this year you guys are seniors, only waiting to receive internship letters for respective companies. He was in Faculty of Architecture and Buildings meanwhile you are in Faculty of Business Management. Despite being in different departments and different schedules of subjects, both of you especially Mingyu always had time for each other. Mingyu is always the needy for attention and physical affection so he would be more than willing to seek and reach you for his neediness.

"My mom's doing a feast tomorrow, are you joining?" you asked while closing your locker and he was staring at you in awe.

"Oh honey, I have to prepare for my internship interview tomorrow at Pledis Co... Tell mommy, his son-in-law could not be joining because I am busy finding money to support you," he laughed at his statement. But he was pondering for a while, "After the interview, I might go to your house."

"Okay then," you said, "Hmm, do you want me to help you practice for your interview?"

Mingyu had his eyes lightened up after those words, he grasped your hand gently, "You honestly could read my mind don't you?"

You were taken aback, right hand still in his, "What?"

Mingyu scoffed, "You knew I wanted to practice with you tonight."

"That sounds wrong," 

"You, ert! I was talking about the interview," Mingyu exclaimed, while laughing his off, "The other practice, I honestly do not mind,"

Mingyu was cackling so loud that the rest people in the hallway were watching him as if he was being silly. You just ignored him and smiled a little. You actually wanted to go to Mingyu's dorm to ask him a question about Economics. Mingyu was always brilliant with calculations and numbers so you always ask him for help. Mingyu did not mind teaching you either as he loved being with you all the time.

 


 

With Fundamentals of Economics textbook and exercise books, stationaries and calculator wrapped in your arms, you managed to arrive in front of MIngyu's dorm room safely. It takes around 10 minutes to walk from Girls Dormitory to Boys Dormitory. 

Knocking with your shoes as your hands were occupied, "Babe, I am here."

Mingyu opened the door with bright puppy smile, he was wearing a fitted white t-shirt and black sweatpants, allowing you to come into his maroon painted room. Being a clean freak he is, his room is very organized and everything were put accordingly, the scent of his room is mint, just like his parfum. You had always loved his scent. MIngyu shares a room with his best friend, Minghao who is a Modern Dance student from China. But Minghao seemed to be missing.

"He went out because I told him to." Mingyu said as he looked at you scanning around his room.

"Why?"

Mingyu's smile turned cheeky again, "Because I wanted to practice with you, not the interview one." 

He grabbed your waist and leaned his forehead against yours. You were flushed, Mingyu noticed that your face turned beet red because of the embarassment and he released you from his embrace, laughing out loud again.

You rolled your eyes, "Mingyu, enough."

"I am sorry, baby. Okay, let's do this." he pulled your wrist and made you seat on a bean bag. He put a wodden chair across you, "Pretend you're an interviewer."

He pushed his bangs backward and tried to control his facial expression. He exhaled a breathe, signaling you to start.

"Come in, candidate one. Mr. Kim Mingyu."

"Good morning, madame. It was nice meeting you." 

"Please be seated."

Mingyu who was standing, now is seated across you, being composed. 

The one hour went on with Mingyu practicing to be an interviewee. He was smooth and confident so you are very sure he'll pass the interview. 

Moving on, Mingyu and you were both plopped on his cozy bed, laying down next to each other. You had your round spectacles and pigtails, Mingyu had always loved watching you wear your nerd spectacles. 

"Okay bunny, which part of this you do not understand?" 

You opened your textbook, showing him the pages and how to calculate this and that. He grabbed your pencil and started doing his calculations as he scribbled the empty paper. "First, you take the whole expenditures to add up, but do not include investment and income in this calculation because there are three different things, you get me?"

You scratched your head, trying to figure out what he was saying, "No."

Mingyu chuckled, he continued to explain until you get what was it all about. Mingyu's y brain turned you on and you are in love with him again and everyday. After two hours of studying, the clock signaled to 11 o'clock. You sat the edge of his bed, "Hey bub, I should get going now," you picked your stationaries up.

He also gotten up from his bed, "Do you want me to send you off?"

You shook your head, "Brush your teeth, drink milk and sleep early." 

He bearhugged you and kissed your forehead, "Thanks for tonight, baby."

In his embrace, you giggled and tiptoed to reach his height while planting a kiss on his lips, "Good luck for tomorrow! See you at my parents' home!" 

Shocked for a glimpse of moment, Mingyu smiled shyly and bid you goodbyes as he watched you get down the stairs.