Hidden

Truly stranger things

Namjoons thoughts were Interrupted by the creaking of his bathroom door. " do you want some where to sleep?" Namjoon politely asked the shorter male. Jin nodded in response. Namjoon looked around his room. "Where's a place he can sleep without getting found..." Namjoon asked himself. He thought under his desk but then he realised that that's a bit... Weird. While all this was happening, Jin was digging in namjoons top drawer. And without Namjoon noticing, Jin pulled out a pack of condoms. He observed them for a while before realizing what they were from reading the back. " eww!" he shouted out throwing them half way across the room. And that's what got namjoons attention. " you do that with girls?!" Jin looked terrified as he backed up in the corner. " n-no! I use them for-" Namjoon was cut of ( for like the 100th time today.) by the front door opening. He looked at jin. " hey... J-Jin... Get in here..." Namjoon pushed Jin into the closet then the door. " don't say anything. Kay?" Namjoon whispered through one of the cracks. Jin hummed in response. " I'm home! You better not be Masterbating!" Namjoon heard hoseok call out. " that's gross, red head" Namjoon said as he closed the door. " dumb blonde~" hoseok cooed at Namjoon while flipping him off. Laughter erupted from Namjoon. " hey. Yknow yoongi's having a HUGE party tonight. Interested?" hoseok brought up out of nowhere, while he wiggled his eyebrows. " nah. And the police were called last time, so why would I wanna go?" Namjoon stated, unpacking the groceries hoseok got. " well... That's a good point... I'm going though! And I might not be back until tomorrow!" hoseok proudly laughed. Namjoon shot back at him. " are you and yoongi doing it again? Or is it jimin?" 

Hoseok was left speechless for a bit. " you know those two are together right? Didn't the other love birds tell you?" hoseok joked. " taehyung and jungkook? Nope. They didn't." the elder just sighed and waved to Namjoon before sliding into his room. As soon as he did, Namjoon rushed into his room and locked the door behind him. He opened the doors to his walk in closet. You see, Namjoon had one of those walk in closets, that weren't even walk in closets. The closet was basically two doors. Rectangle room behind those doors. And clothes on either side of the closet. And hs shoes all lay neatly at the very end. It was pretty decent. Back to the story.

" you ok Jin?" Namjoon poked his head into the closet and turned the lights on. Jin was sitting there staring at his feet.      " I'm... I'm scared." Jin crawled into a ball and whimpered his little heart out. " Jin. It's gonna be ok. What are you scared of?" Namjoon put his hand around jins shoulders and held his hand. " what if someone finds out? What if they tell them? What if-" " Jin. Don't worry. I'm here. I'll protect you from anything that comes your way. Understand?" namjoons grip tightened on jins hand. " yes." Jin smiled. 

" where do I sleep?" Jin walked around namjoons room looking for blankets and a pillow." do you want a matress to sleep on?" Namjoon asked. " oh! Yes!" Jin nodded his head quickly. After being gone for 2 minuets, Namjoon came back dragging a mattress through the door along with Afew pillows and blankets. " here. Put this in the closet." Namjoon announced, dropping everything on the floor. Jin took a step back. Basically saying with his eyes " what the hell? No." Namjoon sighed and picked everything he dropped. " why the closet?" Jin asked. Namjoon loooked up at him. " because... They won't find you in there. And no one will find out..." Jin raised his eyebrows in shock. And soon after, the shock turned into happiness as the pillows and blankets were lifted from namjoons hands by Jin. No his hands. They were lifted by jins mind. And they were dropped by namjoons closet. " thank you, Jin. Oh! Your nose is bleeding!" Namjoon started To panic. But Jin stayed calm and wiped it with his hand. " I'm fine." Jin mumbled as he continued setting up the mattress and pillows in the closet.

" it happens when I use my gift." 

" why?"

Jin shrugged. Namjoon smiled. " well. I guess I need to buy more tissues, huh?" Namjoon nudged Jin. Jin laughed an covered his face soon after. " hey Jin, how old are you?" Namjoon asked out of the blue. " I'm 18. I think..." Jin answered sternly. " how old are you, Namjoon?" Jin answered back. " I'm 18 too." Jin smiled and grabbed namjoons hand. " So we're the same?" Namjoons heart fluttered. " I guess so..." Namjoon stammered. " sleep now?" Jin whispered. Namjoon nodded and lead Jin to the closet. " wait!" Jin stopped Namjoon. Literally. Y'know with his mind.     " umm... What?" Namjoon asked. " you won't leave. Will you?" Jin stated as he grasped namjoons hand. " I promise I won't." Namjoon informed as he grasped jins hand back. " ok." Jin let go of Namjoon and walked into the closet. Slamming the door behind him. Namjoon made sure his door was locked and wrapped himself into his bed sheets.

" Namjoon!?" Jin screamed out as he stared at the watery reflection surrounding him. Out of the corner of his eye, Jin saw him. " Namjoon! There you are!" Jin ran towards him and reached out for his hand. And as soon Namjoon turned into nothing but a cloudy mist. " what... Namjoon..." Jin began to cry again. " na-n-namjOon!" Jin screamed.

 

" Jin? Are you awake yet?" Namjoon whispered as he opened the  closet door. " y-yes" Jin responded as he got up. " you must be hungry, right?" Jin nodded. " what do you want for breakfast?" Jin responded with a shrug. " eggos?" Jin looked up. " what?" Jin questioned. " umm... Eggos? They're an American product." Namjoon informed as he unlocked his door. " okay. Eggs." Jin grinned.  Namjoon laughed. " do you want eggs or eggos? Make up your mind. " both?" Namjoon ruffled his hair. " okay. Both." 

After Jin Ate eggs and eggos. ( because Jin couldn't make up his mind) Namjoon asked Jin a very simple question. " do you want to have a bath? Or a shower?" Jin looked at Namjoon a cute grin plastered on his face. " bath. With me." it took a while for Namjoon to catch on to what Jin just said. " you want me to bath... With you?" Jin nodded, still smiling. "Namjoon, please!" Jin pleaded. Namjoon eventually gave in. " o-okay... I'll bathe with y-you..." Jin smiled and Namjoon felt his face get hotter and hotter.  " didn't I technically just meet him..." Namjoon thought as Jin pulled him into the bathroom. " I need to run the bath first." Jin looked at Namjoon like he was crazy. " I know." and before Namjoon knew it, the bath was filling up with water. Namjoon sat down on the edge of the bath and Jin joined him. " thank you." jin whispered in namjoons ear, making him jump.   " " no problem... I'm sure anyone would've done the same thing if they found you..." " if they found me in the forest..." " all alone..." all of a sudden namjoons and jins faces were inches apart. " oh! The bath!" Jin flicked his head around and turned the taps off. " umm... On second thought I'll have a shower!" Namjoon said quickly. " but the showers attached to the bath..." Namjoon started to turn red. " I'll wait for you to finish..." and with that, Namjoon left the bathroom and closed the door. " suit yourself..." 

 

" hey, where the hell are you?!" Namjoon screamed to hoseok on the other side of the phone. " realax! I just woe up a bit late. Why?" hoseok responded. " we'll, you aid you'll be back..." Namjoon was beginning to get annoyed. " what? Do you miss me~" hoseok cooed as he made  kissing souds. " why the hell would I miss you? I was just making sure you weren't dead." the conversation went on for a little longer before Namjoon hung up and checked on Jin. " hey, Jin. You alright in there?" Namjoon asked through the closed door. Jin hummed in response." cool..." Namjoon mumbled as he stepped away from the door. Namjoon thought again, " what did he just do before..." he thought back to when their faces almost touched " was he trying to kiss me?" he thought. " done!" Jin shouted from the bathroom. " you didn't take long..." Namjoon said as he opened the bathroom door. And thank of Jin was wearing a towel. " I suppose you want clothes. " yup! Clothes would be nice."  jin walked past Namjoon and opened his bedroom door. " Jin!" Namjoon whisper-yelled as he tried to grab his towel. But Jin escaped. " hey joon! I'm ba-" the front door creaked. " uh.. Who's that?" hoseok pointed at Jin. " oh him? He's... Park soo Jin!" hoseok looked at Jin again. " hey... You kinda look like the boy who got kidnapped... Kim seokjin Jin? " Jin looked up at hoseok. " I know." Jin said, playing along, or that's what namjoon thought. " it's because I am." only one four letter word was going through namjoons mind. " hoseok! I need to talk to you!" Namjoon grabbed hoseok and pulled him into his room.

" Namjoon... You found the boy?!" hoseok screamed at his roommate. " we'll yeah, I mean no! But-" " we need to tell someone.!" Namjoon slapped hoseoks arm. " no! He told me that he's terrified of anyone finding him again!" hoseok sighed. " but what wabout his family? Huh?" hoseok pushed Namjoon back. " we don't even know if he has any! So for the time being, you shut up about this!" hoseok sighed. " if we find out that he has family, we're taking him to them. If not... I guess he'll stay here..." Namjoon smiled. " good..." Namjoon patted hoseok on the back and left the room. " Jesus ing Christ.." hoseok cursed.

 

 

That chapter took longer than I expected! 

And just to clarify something, Jin doesn't have a shaved head or any of that. And I also  plan to make the rest of the chapters this long.

Bye bye! See you some other time!

 

 

 

 

 

DinG dOnG