Number 3

Truly stranger things

" run, run, run " the raven haired boy repeated in his head over and over As he shot through the snow covered forest. Even though there were no foot steps present behind him, he still stopped for nothing, or no one. " don't stop" he muttered under his breath. " don't stop. Number three."

" hey joon. Remember in 2009?" Namjoon heard the red head ask him. " what? 2009? What happened?" Namjoon replied. " the abductions? The kids that we're abducted that year." Namjoon was beyond confused.

Dearest reader, you are probably confused. You might be asking yourself, " the hell is happening?" or maybe " this whole thing doesn't make sense" and I don't blame you. Because it really doesn't make sense. Mostly because I haven't explained how all this works, but I will right now.

The year is 2017. And Kim Namjoon ( an 18 year old high school graduate) lives in an apartment in busan, south Korea, with his red head room mate, Jung hoseok. Hoseok is currently talking about abductions that took place in 2009. The abductions made many people fear for their lives. After all, anyone would be scared if they knew the victims were only 10 and 11. But as time went by, everyone forgot about it. Some people even tried to cover it up with new fake stories, and after all that time, it worked. And ( mostly) everyone forgot. But Namjoon and hoseok.

And the first part of the story? About number three? I really wish I could tell you, but I rather leave it...

Unexplained.

" we'll I guess I forgot?" Namjoon mumbled to hoseok. Hoseok only widened his eyes in disbelief. " how? Back then, the news was HUGE. It was on every single news outlet, too!" hoseok exclaimed, waving his hands in the air. And still with all this information, Namjoon remained confused as ever. The red haired boy sighed ad rushed into his room. And trust me when I say, Namjoon was really trying to think. Hoseok came back in with a worn out piece of old news paper. " hm? What's this?" Namjoon asked, placing down the cup of coffee he had in his hand. " shut up and read it." hoseok shoved the paper towards namjoon. He huffed and opened the paper. " just last week on the 16th, 5 children between the age 10 and 11 have been reported missing. Some think that they have been abducted, some think they are simply lost. Many families encluding  the families of the children, are worried and fearing for the childrens lives. The children have been named as Oh Sehun ( age 11) park Jin soo ( age 10) Byun baekhyun ( age 11) park chanyeol ( age 11) and Kim seokjin ( age 10) we are all praying for the children that they come back home safely. Happy Halloween everyone."

When Namjoon looked back up at hoseok, he just gave him a look that people give you when they expect you to know their name. And are waiting for you to say it. " I..don't know.." Namjoon muttered. Hoseok threw his hands in the air and groaned in response. " it doesn't matter..." hoseok took the paper back and trotted back into his room. Namjoon shrugged it off. Even though he defiantly knew that it wasn't joke. The newspaper was 100% real. After all, how many of you just come across some old news paper from years ago? Don't answer that.

" Namjoon! You'll believe this!" Namjoon heard hoseok shout from the other room. Namjoon made his way into the olders room. " what is it? Dragons?" Namjoon silently laughed at his joke. " haha... No its not, look!" hoseok threw some  rusty photos into his hands. " is this...them?" Namjoon asked his roommate. " yeah. And it has their names under it." Namjoon looked under each photo, and surely enough he saw the names if the... Teens? " hoseok? I thought they were... Why do they look like teens?" hoseok looked at Namjoon. All serious and everything. " in the forest... I found them..." Namjoon gaped at his answer. " you know where they are?!" Namjoon grabbed onto hoseok shoulders, firmly. " no! I found these photos. With the names and everything." Namjoon felt weird all of a sudden. " do you think... They're still Alive?" hoseok just pushed past Namjoon. " no way! Just forget I said anything! I'll be back soon..." " where you off to! Hoseok!" Namjoon shouted out as hoseok hurriedly walked outside. " shopping! " hoseok looked back and fake smiled. " Namjoon quickly stepped back inside and waited. Not for hoseok to come back. But for him to leave. and if he was waiting for him, it would take about an hour, at the least. After about 6 minuets, Namjoon got up and snatched his coat from the rack. " I'll be back..." he whispered to himself.

Namjoon was sure hoseok had left by now as he walked to the unpopulated forest that was just Afew blocks behind their apartment complex. The reason he was going there was just for a quick way to clear his mind from all of this kidnapping stuff. But at the same time, trying to put all the puzzle pieces together even though he just learnt about it, it pulled him in. As soon as the tall male arrived at the forest he pulled out one of the photos from his bag. It was the of Kim seokjin. And there was no way in hell he was 10 years old in it. He looked about 17 or 18. As Namjoon fell deeper into the forest he started feeling like he was being watched. And begun to hear an unsettling rustling coming from the bushes. " hello!" he shouted out, hoping, praying, to get an answer. But his answer was a pair of hurried feet. Coming towards... Him. He quickly turned around. But it was too late. He thought to be knocking heads with ared one with name of hoseok, But he didn't even know them. Or why they were running so dam fast. The stranger was shot back by the force. Namjoon looked down at him. " a-are you ok! I'm so-" the strangers hood fell off. " I'm dreaming " he muttered. It was him. No, not hoseok, it was... Kim seokjin. Namjoon quickly reached foward and grabbed the boy by the wrist. The boy tried getting away. He struggled. He squirmed. And Namjoon was prepared to hear a scream, but it never came out." Kim seokjin?" Namjoon slightly loosened his grip and kneeled down in front of the scared boy.  And before any words could escape namjoons mouth, the seokjin boy grabbed namjoons shoulders and began to cry."help!" he whined to the other male. Namjoon picked up the black haired boy. His hair was scruffy, his clothes, ripped and dirty. And his arms, legs, and face were covered in scratches and cuts. Namjoon put the boy on his back at ran home. Not caring how tired he got. Not caring who stared. He needed to get him home and away from whoever was chasing him. Or whatever was chasing him. And he defiantly needed to get home before hoseok. " you'll be ok.""

As soon as Namjoon arrived in his shared apartment, he dashed into his room, locking the door behind him. He set the boy down on his bed and let out the biggest sigh known to man kind. " you'll be safe here..."  Namjoon reassured the boy, still out of breath from the long run. " safe.." seokjin started to cry again.  Namjoon rubbed the boys back. "'hey... It's ok.. Promise" seokjin looked up. " promise? Really?" Namjoon smiled. " I promise." out of nowhere, seokjin pointed to the letters behind Namjoon. " Namjoon?" seokjin read the letters? And as you already guessed, they said his name. " Namjoon..." seokjin looked at Namjoon and pointed to his chest? " you.. Namjoon?"  Namjoon looked at him, surprised. " yeah! That's my name.. Yours?" Namjoon asked, just too see if it was really seokjin. " three" Namjoon looked at him, confused. Jin held out the underside of his wrist. It had the number 003 tattooed on it. " but your name is seokjin..." number 3 bolted his head up. " how do you know!" he got up and glared at Namjoon. Namjoon began to fear this boy. I.. When you were kidnapped-" Namjoon didn't get a chance to finish his sentences as he got thrown into the wal By seokjin... But seokjin was on the other side of the room " did you just..." Namjoon said, stunned. Number 3 ran over to Namjoon. " I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" seokjin hugged Namjoon . " did you just do that... With your mind?" seokjin nodded. " you have powers?" seokjin nodded again. " c-cool" namjin got up and told Jin over and over that he was alright. 

" umm.. Seokjin? I got you different clothes..." seokjin looked up. " thank you, Namjoon." seokjin grabbed the clothes and placed them next to him. Namjoon was expecting him to get the clothes and go into his bathroom but Namjoon guessed that Jin didn't want to- namjoons train of thought was cut off by seokjin lifting his shirt over his head and sliding down his pants. Whitch left him just in under wear. " no! No! No! U-uhm! T-he bathroom! Privacy!" Namjoon pointed at the bathroom. " u-understand?" Jin nodded and picked up the clothes before walking over into namjoons bathroom ? As soon as seokjin steeped into the bathroom Namjoon sat down. Not being able to process his current life situation. " he found an abducted boy who went missing when shinees ring ding dong came out. He has mind powers. MIND POWERS. Yeah, it took Namjoon awhile to process that one. And to top that all off, hes probably gonna be living with him. For longer than a while. But the only thing he was okay with was not telling hoseok.  You see, hoseok is the type of person who you trust with your life. But he doesn't trust you. So basically if he told him, he would tell the press. And Jin would be taken away from him. Forever. " why am I attached?" Namjoon questioned himself.

 

Ok! Congrats! You've passed the first chapter. 

Make sure to subscribe and give a thumbs up if you liked it and leave a comment!

Oh ... Wrong website...

Yes, I know I'm not funny. No, you shouldn't be laughing. But on a more serious note, let me know if you like this story or not. But if you don't?. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Ok bye bye! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FrE sh Avac A DOo