Introduce

Truly stranger things

" would you care to introduce us, Namjoon?" hoseok said in a hurry while tapping his foot. Namjoon coughed. " yeah sure. Jin, this is hoseok, my roommate. Hoseok this is seokjin, our new roommate." Jin smiled and reached out his hands. " hi, hoseok!" hoseok smiled back. " hi, seokjin." he said in a much more stern tone. " and he can... Move stuff... With his mind..." Namjoon added. Hoseoks eyes widened. Like REALLY wide." impossible! The human brain cannot move anything outside of the human skull, it just can't!" Namjoon looked over at Jin and pulled him aside. " you need to move something with your mind again, Jin..." he whispered to the raven haired male. " o-okay..." Jin looked over at a fork carefully layed out on the table. And it gradually began to float. Slowly and steadily. " woah..." Hoseoks eyes followed the fork as it flew up into the air. " okay! I-I believe you!" hoseok waved his hands in front of his body, signaling to seokjin that he could stop now.

 

After Jin had proven he was " worthy " the three sat down on the couch. " so, Jin... I need to ask you something..." Namjoon said to him. " do you have any... Family?" Jin sighed before shaking his head. " oh... So who did you stay with before you were taken?" hoseok asked this time. " when I was taken, my grandma tried to protect me. But they got to her and she had no way of surviving..." the tears in the corner of Jins eyes got more and more visible. Hoseok looked up at Namjoon and sighed. " well... I guess we're keeping him..." hoseok breathed out. Namjoon and seokjin smiled at eachother. " but!" hoseok stopped the two. " We need to tell the public. And he can tell them that we will be with him from now on, and since he Is 18, they will have no choice but to go with his answer." Jin looked up. " no! They'll find me!" Jin stood up to face hoseok. " Jin, who are they? Tell us, we can help you." Namjoon out his hand on jins shoulder. " no! They'll always find me!" Jin faced Namjoon. " they'll always..!" Jin couldn't finish his sentences because he began to cry like no tomorrow. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin. " shh... It's ok Jin..." Namjoon calmly his whispered Into his ear. Hoseok looked at Namjoon. Namjoon nodded. Hoseok walked over to the phone and went into his room. " no! Don't let him... Don't let... Pl-please..." Jin held onto Namjoon. " they won't... They won't find me... Right?" Jin asked Namjoon. " they won't find you, Jin." Namjoon whispered. " i won't let them."

A long time had passed since all of that happened. After hoseok called the police, Jin fell asleep. And the two were told to see them in an hour. Luckily, hoseok avoided telling them anything about his powers. Just in case.

" Jin! Wake up, we need to go out somewhere." hoseok tapped Jin on the shoulder. He woke up almost immediately. "here, put this on." Namjoon added handing him a mask and a warm coat. Jin nodded and put the two on before being rushed out the door by the two roommates. " we'll take my car." hoseok said while the three ran towards the elevator. They entered with a really annoying squeaking sound of hoseok sneakers. Hoseok wacked one of the buttons and the elevator descended down to the bottom floor. As soon as the doors opened, they ran. Not caring what looks they got from anyone.They arrived the police station around 10 minuets later. An officer already at the door. Waiting.

 

" I'm assuming you are Jung hoseok and Kim Namjoon?" the man said as he whipped out a notepad. " y-yes..." hoseok stammered. " and this is seokjin?" he said as he pointed at jin. " correct" the officer looked at Jin and signaled for him to take off his mask. Jin obeyed. The officer looked in shock when he did." I-it's really him" the officer shifted his attention to the others. " I don't think we've had a proper introduction.I'm officer lee sung min. Please, come in." sung min waved his hands for them to come inside. " so." sung min began as he sat the tree down at his desk. " how did you find seokjin?" he questioned looking at Namjoon." when I was in the forest taking a walk to... Unwind. He ran into me and told me to help him. He looked hurt and he was covered in dust. I decided to take him in and clean him up. After I did I offered him a place to sleep. And that's  Pretty much it." sung min stopped writing on his note pad. " does seokjin have any family members that he knows about?" hoseok and Namjoon looked at Jin. Jin slowly shook his head. " seokjin. May I ask how old you are?" sung min questioned again. Jin hid his face in namjoons jacket. Namjoon looked  up and sighed. " he's 18 Namjoon answered. Sung min put the note pad down. " okay. Since seokjin is 18, he is aloud to make his own desicions so I  trust that you let him decide. And it doesn't end there. We need more information on his kidnapper. But we can't fit it in this week. Monday 1 pm. Remember." sung min lead them out of the police station with no other words exept " have a nice day"

 

"okay... Namjoon. I think we should introduce him to the others." hoseok said to Namjoon as they entered his car. Seokjin obviously heard. " no! No other people!" Namjoon rubbed jins back. " Jin... They're friends. They won't do anything to hurt you. Understand?" seokjin hesitated at first, but nodded and held namjoons  hand. Hoseok texted yoongi to bring everyone over. ( jimin, jungkook, taehyung) to meet someone. And before they knew it, they arrived at yoongis. Seokjin clung on to namjoons arm as they approached the door. Hoseok knocked. The three were greeted by jungkook. " oh hey! Yoongers said you two... Three? Oh! You wanted us to meet someone! Right, right. Come in!" jungkook smiled and opened the door wider so te three could enter. " we're here! Yoongi, jimin, taehyung!" hoseok shouted out. " hoseokie! Namjoonie! You're here!" jimin squealed as he slid down the stairs. Everyone was mostly unaware that Jin was there because he made sure to hide behind Namjoon. 

" heyyy!" taehyung shouted from in the kitchen. Seokjin gripped namjoons hand tighter. " guys be quiet..." Namjoon hushed. " why? You going deaf?" yoongi said. Namjoon slowly moved back reaviling Jin. " woah! So cute!" jimin ran up to Jin and his hair. Namjoon pulled jimin away. " gee, joon. Has he never- wait a second you're the one who was kidnapped!" jimin widened his eyes. " jimin calm down! You'll scare the poor thing..." taehyung said as he put his hand over jimins mouth. " everyone. Sit down." yoongi ordered.

 

" you just found him in the woods? " jungkook asked for the third time in the past hour. " yes! He asked or help, so I gave it to him." Namjoon sighed. " can you talk?" yoongi looked over at Jin. Jin didn't answer. " hey! You ing deaf or something?" this made Jin look up. " no I'm not ing deaf!" Jin got up and kicked yoongi where it hurts. " Jesus Christ! Get your dog to c-calm down!" yoongi coughed. Whitch just led him to get kicked again. " one more word and everything in your house will be torn apart!" Namjoon pulled Jin back. " Jin! Don't! It not gonna help anyone!" Namjoon eventually got him to sit down. " what did he mean by that?" jungkook asked as he looked over at Jin. Namjoon and hoseok looked at eachother and Namjoon whispered something in jins ear. He others just looked on, eagerly. Jin stood up and focused his attention on the remote on the coffee table. " what's he doin-" jimin clamped his hand over yoongis mouth. " be quiet and just watch..." hoseok whispered. The remote did they same as before. It started to float higher and higher, until it was at eye level with Jin. " how?" taehyung muttered under his breath. The remote dropped from the air and jins nose began to bleed. Namjoon gave a tissue to Jin. 

" so I guess it's time we properly introduce ourselves?" jungkook suggested when all the ramblings over. Jin nodded. Taehyung made his way over to Jim. " I'm Kim taehyung! Nice too meet you!" taehyung hugged Jim, going for the more foward aproach. Jungkook pulled taehyung off. " and I'm jeon jungkook, taehyungs boyfriend." jungkook took jins hand in his  own before pushing yoongi over. " Jesus... I'm min yoongi... Sorry about before..." Jin smiled and shook his hand. " and last but not least, I'm park jimin. Property of min yoongi!" yoongi whacked jimin on the back and everyone burst with laughter.

 

Jin waved goodbye to the other 4 boys he just met as they went into hoseok car. " friends..." Jin whispered as they drove away. It was still only 1:00 so they had Afew more hours of daylight left and decided to make the most of it. " so, Jin. What'd you wanna do now?" Namjoon asked. Jin shrugged. " we should take him to Judie's taehwa..." hoseok said from the front seat. Namjoon approved. " what's that? Seokjin asked. " oh it's a shopping mall!" Namjoon said excitedly

Jin smiled and nodded. " hoseok! To Judie's taehwa!" Namjoon beamed

As soon as they arrived, Jin regretted everything. The place didn't have a lot of people.nmaybe just 30 or 40. But seokjin still shook with fear. " Jin just keep ahold of my hand ok?" Namjoon said holding out his head. Jin nodded. As soon as they got out of they car, hoseok casually said. " I don't have my wallet... Do you?" Namjoon sighed and shook his head. " I'll go back and get them. You two stay here." hoseok opened his car door again and left." where's hoseok going?" Jin asked Namjoon. " nowhere.he'll be back soon." Namjoon and Jon sat down on a nearby park bench and waited patiently. " Namjoon. You know that I'm not stupid right?" Jin said randomly. " why would I ever think that?" Namjoon asked Jin as he scooted closer to him. " since I was abducted when I was ten. And I didn't go to school. It really looks like you. And just you. Are treating me like I'm still a kid..." Namjoon sighed. " Jin. Stop thinking these things. They're not true and you know it." Jin apologized and continued hugging namjoons arm as the air got bitter cold.

 

 

Jesus Christ is our lord and SaVIor

Posted on new years eve... Couldn't be more beautiful!

// wipes away single tear// I'll probably have another chapter baking on new years!  

May the force be with you.

 

 

 

 

 

wEll hELlo mOTher er