Chapter 4

Amber The 'LIUser' [KRYBER]

AMBER's POV

"Where are you going?" Yoona asked, raising her eyebrows.

"C-Cr" I sturttered

"Okay" she nodded "Make it fast, I'll stay here, don't make me wait" she said.

"Arasseo" I answered and nodded.

.
.
.
.
.

I tried to cover my face as I can, because they are staring at me wierdly and I dont know why.

'Wait, did they recognized me?' I mentally asked and looked around.

'Gosh!' I cursed then ran away. I didn't pay attention to where Im heading and I bumped to someone.

"Ouch!" The girl said but before she kiss the floor, I held her hand and pulled closer.

"Are you okay?" I asked and looked at her face, my eyes winded.

"Sulli?!" I said, she opened her eyes and pulled away.

"How did you know my name?" She asked curiously and stared at me.

"Well-----"

"Nevermind" she cut me "Thanks anyway" she said and walk ahead but she turned to looked at me again, shooked her head and walk away.

'Wow! She didnt really recognize me.......'

.
.
.
.
.
.

"YAH!" I got shocked when someone shouted behind me then I turned back and realized it was Krystal.

"Y-Yes?" I sturttered.

"This is the Men's Room" she pointed at the right side " Why are you standing infront of Girl's Comfort room?! Are you peaking? You ert!" She literally cursed in my face and smacked me on my head.

WA-PAK!!!!

"Ouch!" I whinned and glared at her "Yah! Im not ert!" I protested and she looked shocked of my sudden burst.

"Yes you are! I caught you!" she glared me but her expression suddenly changes. 

She stared at me for a second, and then I realized why she's staring at me wierdly, I immediately covered my face.

'Oh my God! Did she recognized me?'

"W-wait, who are you?" She asked, I looked away.

"I.....I... eh--------"

"What's happening here?" Yoona said "Oh, Babe! I thought you left me" she sweetly said then cling on me.

"Huh?" I asked mindless, she just gave me a wink.

"Babe?" Krystal asked, frowning.

"Yeah.....he is the one Im talking with Krystal. My boyfriend, Aiden" Yoona said, I forrowed my eyebrow.

"Who's Aiden?" I asked, Yoona pinch me "Ouch! What?" I mouthly said, she smile sweetly.

"He really likes to joke around hahaha, right Aiden babe?" She said and eyed me.

"Oh! Yeah hehehehe..... my name is Aiden" I nervously laughed.

"Let's go! I'll introduce you to my friends" Yoona said then dragged me and Krystal. 

I looked at Krystal and to my suprise, she's staring at me. She emmidiately looked away when she realized Im also staring at her. I wonder if she did recognized me. I looked at my phone and examined my face....

Hmmm.... my face and my look are totally different from my usual. It's impossible for her to recognized me, even Sulli didnt recognize me.

"Act normal" Yoona firmly whispered.

"Im normal. Do I looked stupid to you?" I whispered back.

"Sometimes" she said.

'Huh! She's unbelievable!'
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hi GUYS!!!!" Yoona cheerfully said and run towards to her friends, leaving me and Krystal standing at the entrance. Were here at there usual spot, gym. No one's here, except the cheer leader squad.

I looked at Krystal, she staring at me again and emmidiately looked away when everytime I looked at her too. Im not use to this kind of behavior she's showing right now. 

The Krystal I know is when she's around with her friends, she turns into a bubbly person. Yeah I know that because Im always watching her................from a far, watching every move she did. I may sound stalker but in a good intention.

She left me and ran towards to her friends.

"Babe come here!" Yoona called me.

I stand infront of them and slowy bow my head. Im not sure if I need to do this.

"No need to bow" Tiffany sweetly said and held my hand. "Im Tiffany" she shily said while blinking her eyes. I forrowed my eyebrow, her eyes looked like it's itchy.

"Nice to meet you Tiffany, Im Aiden" I awkwardly said, she still holding my hand.

"I know............. This is my friends...... Suzy, Hyuna, Irene, Jiyeon, Minah, Luna and our captain..... Krystal!" she cheerfully said.

"Yah! Im the girlfriend! Im the one who supposed to introduced him, not you!" Yoona angrily said and slightly push her, Tiffany smirked.

"Don't tell me your jealous?" Tiffany teased.

"Oohh~~~~~>" their rection.

"Me?! Are--------

"Yah! You said act normal, but you looked like a mad gorilla now" I whispered to her, she glared and elbowed me.

"Guys this is Aiden, my boyfriend" Yoona calmly said.

"Hi!" they wave at me except Krystal who silently sitting beside Luna.

"Are you student here too?" Jiyeon asked.

"What is your section?" Luna asked.

"Are you a varsity player?" Suzy said.

"You look unfamillar, where school are you from?" Mina asked.

"What sport do you like?" Irene asked.

"What is your surename?" Hyuna asked.

"Do you really love Yoona?" Tiffany asked.

"............." Krystal.

I frozed for what they asking about me. What Im going to do? I didn't prepair for this. I looked at Yoona asking for help.

"Uh..uhm.. guys... Aiden needs to go, he need to finish his homework. Right babe?" Yoona said.

"Y-Yeah" I sturtted.

"Bye guys!" and we ran away.

.
.
.
.

"Whooo! That was close" Yoona exclaimed after we ran.

"Yah! Just tell them tomorrow you dumped me and we already broke up. I dont want another trouble again" I said while catching my breath.

"Dont worry" she said.

"Good"

'They will surely kill me if they found out'
-----------------

Next day.....

"Want to eat lunch with me? My treat" I said while following her from behind.

"Im busy, I have training" Sulli simply replied.

"Uhm...... can I watch?" I hopely asked, she glared me.

She's mad about yesterday, I promised that I will help her in history but because of Yoona's favor, I almost forgot her.

"No" she said and walk away.

'I'll eat alone again.........' I sighed.

.
.
.

I still haven't found a vacant seat, all table here in cafeteria are already accupied.

'Where should I eat? Im so hungry!'

I decide to go at my usual spot when I eat alone, the rooftop.