Chapter 3

Amber The 'LIUser' [KRYBER]

AMBER's POV

Since it's two hours vacant, i decided to go at the library. Library is only place where i can go whenever im alone or Sulli is busy.

Ting!

From: Sulli

Amber! I need your help! History is killing me now. Im here at the library, please come here and help me T.T

I laughed after i read her message, she really hate history.

Im about to enter at the library when someone pulled my left arm and dragged me harshly.

"Yah!" I protested but she ignore me and continue dragging me, this girl is insane. Im facing her back and she's wearing a cap that's why i didn't know who is she. Until we reach at the back of school were no one can see us. Maybe she feel ashame if someone saw her talking with me.

"LIUser i need your help" she said as she remove her cap and my eyes winded.

"Yoona?!" I got shocked.

"Shiiii, don't shout" she said and cover my mouth.

"Wha....why do you need my help? Did you failed your history class?" I asked.

"No! I mean i need your help because..............." she pause.

"Because?" I asked because it's look like she have a problem.

"Remember at the stock room?" she said and i nodded. "We a take photos, and after a week Tiffany barrowed my phone and she saw the picture because i set our photos as my wallpaper. She asked me who is he and the first thing came in my mind is that you are my boyfriend. Tiffany spread the news in our friends and they all wanted to meet you. Im sorry Amber, i don't know what to do" she said and lowered her head.

Im speechless, I dont know what to say.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I asked and she look up with a smile on her face.

'Please dont say what im thingking right now' i mentally said to myself.

"Pretend to be my boyfriend" she said and my mouth hang open 'what i thought!'

"B-But--------

"Please Amber, i need your help" she begged and her eyes start watering.

"But Yoona i can't do that, im sorry. And also, im a girl for god sake" i said to her.

"But you dont look like one. Your looked an ugly guy to me"

"Your insulting me, so i guess you dont need my help anymore" i said and about to leave but.

"Yah! After i helped you?! And your not going to help me now?! Remember? I did not report you to my Captain? Im going to report you if y------

"Okay, Okay! Im just kidding. Just tell me what im going to do" i said felt defeated, she blackmailed me!

"Yes! Let's go!" she said and about to drag me again but i stop her.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked.

"Where going to meet them" she said.

"Now?!" I asked suprised.

"Yes. But first we need a make over for you" she said and dragged me.

"But im fine with this" i said, pointing ti myself. She's giving are-you-f.*cking-kidding-me-look

"Okay fine, do whatever you want" i said.

I may looked old fashioned but im still good! Or not? Aish! Whatever......

-----------

After we went at salon, next in botique own by her sister, that's what she said. My hair is perfectly style, they cut in shorter than my hair earlier. It's look good but i prefer my hair without any gel or wax, just plain.

"Try this.....this...this and... this.......no that's too pormal....try this one......i think it will look good to you---------

"Just choose simple casual wear, it's not like im going to meet your parents" i said to her but she just glared me.

"Shut up LIUser. Hmmm...............Wear this..............PERFECT!" she said with matching clapping hand after finally found she think perfectly good to me.

After i wear the pair clothes she gave me, i look at myself infront of the mirror. Im wearing an plain white t-shirt, black lethear jacket, ripped jeans and shoes.

"Hmmm you look awesome now. Let's go back at the campus! Im so excited!" she said and dragged me again.

She looked excited while me, i looked frustrated. -.-


________________________________

A/N: Short update T.T