Chapter 1

Amber The 'LIUser' [KRYBER]

AMBER's POV


"You're drooling, stop staring at her. Finished your food before lunch is over" Sulli said.

 

"H-Ha? Ah yeah"

 


"You know, i still dont understand why people like her, even you. Yes, she is pretty but other than that, there is nothing to like about her. Her beauty is totally opposite from her attitude. In short, without her look, she is nothing" Sulli said, i forrowed my eye brows.

 


"Me too, I still dont understand why you hate her that much. Tell me, why?" I asked her but she avoid my stare.

 


"I hate her, period. Let's go, class will start any minute" she said and dragged me.

 

 


*****


After our third class, i decided to go at school gym. Sulli want me to watch her practice, they are prepairing for upcoming school volley ball tournament. She really love this sport and because of her height, her position is the middle blocker. And also, she is the team captain. Cool right? That's my best friend!

 


And me? Im not into sport like her, im more on competting math contest. Sulli convince me once to try volley ball and yes i tried but i failed.

 


I wave to Sulli when she looked at my direction, I mouthed 'hwaiting!' to her and she mouthed back 'ajah!' with matching getsure and smile before back to her practice.

 


In the middle of their intense practice, the group of chearleading squad chicks enter the gym with full of confidence, iness and coolness especialy their team captain 'The Ice Princess Krystal Jung'. She looked at Sulli's direction and went infront of her. And because i am just sitting at the side of the court, i can hear their conversation.

 


"Mr. Lee give us permission to use this gym for our cheer dance practice and if you don't mind, pack your stuffs and go out" Krystal said while crossing her arms and look at Sulli. Sulli forrowed her eye brows.

 


'This is not good,' i mentally said and silently pray.

 


"Excuse me? We came here first and we also have permission. School field is big, you can practice there" Sulli said and crossed her arms too, Krystal seem annoyed.

 


Everyone knows how scary the ice princess is. No one dare to talk to her like how Sulli talking to her right now. It's really suprised me that she's not afraid of her, i wonder why.

 


"Stupid, were not here if we can pratice at school field. We are cheer leaders, we need to avoid sun burn to mentain our smooth and white skin. Why wont you and your stupid team go to school field and continue your business, we need to use this"

 


"You are the stupid one! How can we practice at school field? Volley ball are only play at the court, you idiot! Except if beach volley ball" Sulli said and she laughed followed by her team.

 


"Aaaaarhggg!! Im not done with you!" Krystal exclaimed looked defeated and walk out with her team.

 


"Pst!"

 


"What?" Sulli asked, raising her eyebrows "If your going to depend her, don-

 


"I didn't say anything" I cut her off, she thought i will depend Krystal again "Im about to ask you if your hungry" i said and she smile.

 


"Yes please! Buy me food, your treat right?" She said and cling to my arm.

 


"Ofcourse, what do you want?"

 


"Burger!"

 


"Alright, wait for me. Bye" i said to her before i leave.

 


_

 


"Hey nerd!" Someome said.

 


"!" I mentally curse to myself when i heard a familiar voice. 'Not again' She always call me nerd even if im not. Not totally looking nerd, maybe because i am a bookworm.

 


"What?!" I asked impatient.

 


"Are you in hurry?" She asked.

 


"Isn't obvious?"

 


"Oh!" She sadly said then smile again "Okay bye!" She said and then leave me confuse.

 


'That's wierd' i muttered to myself, i thought she will annoy me again.

 


Her name is none other than Jessica Jung, sister of Krystal Jung. They are really oppsite, she is different from her sister. If Krystal is cold hearted, spoiled brat and , Jessica is different. She is happy go lucky and bully. Not the way of hurting people, i mean she really love to annoy me every time we bumped to each other.

 


"Two regular burger please with large fries and two diet coke" i said to cashier.

 


"Okay, just wait for a minute"

 


"Sure"

 


While waiting for my order, i watched the student who are eating with their friends then i remember Sulli, she's the only friend i have. Sulli is a talkative and cheerfully person that's why she has a lot of friends. I am lucky that i am one of them. Actualy, i am lonely person she approach me first and we became a friends.

 


Sulli is type of person who doesn't care if your a boy, girl, nerd, gay or what. She will still talk to you if she wants, unlike Krystal who knows as a homophobic person. Sulli is also one of popular student here same with Krystal, you can tell that they are rival. But Sulli is not competting about popularity, it's because she really hate Krystal.

 


I roamed my eyes and i spotted the group of cheerleader who chatting loudly. I look at Krystal, she smiling while chatting with her friends. I just stare at her, the way she fliped her hair, covering using the back of her hand when she's laughing out loud and when her lips are pouting. I don't know why but i love watching her.

 


Everyone are afraid of her but not me, i dont see her as an ice princess or what. Everyone thought im scared of her, maybe because when she's around i start sweating, sturttering and looked stupid infront of her, but no. Her presence make my heart beat fast and that's make me looked scared infront of her.

 


I didn't realized that she's already looking at my way, we stare for a second until the cashier called me for my order. 'Yes!' I mentally said to myself.

 


I emmidiately pay for my order and run faster as i could.

 


"Are you okay?" Sulli worriedly asked.

 


"Ha?! Ah yeah" i answered while catching some air.

 


Then i realised what I've done earlier, i looked stupid again infront of her.