Chapter 5

Amber The 'LIUser' [KRYBER]

AMBER's POV

"HEY NERD! Yuhooo~~~ H-Hey nerd! Wait!" 

Arhgg!!!! Here she go again.

"Could you please stop calling me nerd?!" I angrily said when I turned to look at her.

"Whoa! Why are you so mad? I just call you" she said, playing innocent....tsk!

I turned back and start walk away from her but because she is Jessica Jung, she followed me.

"Where are you going? Let's eat together" she said smiling walking beside me.

"I want to eat alone" I said without looking at her.

"Please~~~~?" 

My tray almost slip in my hand when I heard her agyeo? What is her problem? I looked at her, my eyes winded. She's blinking her eyes while pouting her lips.

"Yah! Don't do that!" I shouted.

"Do what?" She innocently said and pout more.

"That!" pointing at her face "You looked like dog!"

"D-Dog?! Me?! Are you crazy?! Everyone says that Im super cute while doing this" she said and pout again.

"I said don't do that! Aish! Your so childish" I said and left her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Haaayyy........ nice weather...' I said and sat down and place my tray on my lap.

"Yeah... nice weather" said someone.

"Jessica!" I exclaimed "God! You scared me! Are you following me?!"

"No, I came here first. You see? Im almost done" she said and pointed at her tray.

My eyes winded when I saw can, plastic, pizza box, burger wrapper etc...

"You ate all of this?!" I asked suprized and stare at her from head to foot.

"Yeah.... do you have a problem with that?" She raised her eyebrow.

"N-Nothing" I sturtted. Compare to my luch. Pasta, apple and soft drinks, she just ate those food by herself.

.
.
..
.

Thank God I ate peacefully because Jessica seems tired. She just sleeping soundly at the corner. I looked at her, she's sleeping with open. 

This girl is really weird....... I whispered as I carefully went out my way.

**********

KRYSTAL's POV

Before I went inside the campus I stopped when I noticed Yoona at the corner. Im about to call her attention when someone already approach her.

I frowned when I recognized that person.

'Why is she talking with that LIUser?' I mentally asked myself as I noticed how close they are. They are whispering something and later on, Yoona left first. But before that nerd walk away, I ran towards her and stop her.

"Yah!" I shouted as I pulled her arm.

"OUCH! WHAT TH----- K-Krystal?" she sturttering.

"What the hell was that?! Why are you talking with my friend?!" I angrily said as I grabbed her collar.

"I-I uhm.. *cough* *cough* p-please let me go, I-I can't breath" she begged and I noticed her face was so red then I let her go but I grabbed the strap of her back pack.

"Then answer me, why are you talking with Yoona. I told you, your not allowed to come near us!"

"S-She just asking about our homework. That's it, I swear"

I know Yoona's academic was really bad. Maybe she just asked this Nerd to help her.

"Are you sure?" I asked curiously. 

"Yeah" she said then I let go of her bag. "Wait" she said when I turn back.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"I-If you want, I can help you in History. I heard you failed the exam last time" she nervously said. Then I remember what Mr. Lee said. If I'll fail the next exam again this coming month. I will not able to participate the cheer leader compition this season.

"You will help me?" I asked. I know she is really good with all of subjects especially history. Maybe she can help me.

"Ofcourse!" She cheerfully said and then smiling like an stupid monkey. Then I noticed her new hair style, and that hair style remind me of someone. I stared at her face and then Yoona's new boyfriend Aiden suddenly appeard in my head.

"You!" I shouted as I pointed my fingger on her face. 

"W-What?" she nervously asked.

No, it can't be......but they are look alike. Hmmmm..... maybe just remove her thick glass.

"Uhm.. do you know Aiden?" I carefully asked.

"H-Ha? Who's Aiden?" She asked and looked away.

"Yoona's boyfriend. Do you know him?" I asked again.

"I-I dont know him" she shooked her head "L-let just talk some other time if you already dicide about my offer. I need to go, bye" she said and walk away but turn to looked at me again then "It's nice talking to you Krystal and accept my offer coz I really wanted to help you" she said and walk away.

I always mean to her but there she is being nice and even want to help me about my problem. She is really stupid.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey babes!" Yoona greeted us. We looked at her. "What?" She cluelessly asked.

"Where's your Boyfriend?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah where's Aiden oppa?" Tiffany excitedly asked.

I stare at Yoona, she looked tense and hesitate.

"O-Oh! Aiden? Well....uhm.." she's sturttering. "We already broke up!" She suddenly shouted.

"WHAT?!!" they shockingly said even me.

"W-Well, I just realized I don't like him that much" she said.

"Are you crazy?! Aiden is a nice guy!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Yeah, and he is too cute" Irene said.

I looked at Yoona carefully, she still looked tense.

"Did he dumped you?" I asked, and her eyes winded.

"W-What?! No way! Why would someone like him would dump me?" She said.

"Your right, but what is the reason? He seem nice and looks good, there is no way for you to not like him" I said as they all looked at me curiously "What?" I asked confusingly.

"Did I heard wrong? You just said he look good to you?" Jiyeon said.

Then I realized what I've just said a while ago. I've never compliment someone even my friends.

"I-I mean...... I just said what I've observe about him" I said and looked away.

"Hmm.... this is the first I heard you saying good to someone" Luna said and smirk.

"Wait, let's not talk about that. Yoona what------- Where is she?!" I asked and looked around. And there she is,running away from us.

"YOONA!!!"