Joohyun's

Fantastic Four
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cellphone was thrown, causing the cellphone screen to break and making the owner turn her eyes in disbelief because she saw a man in front of her had destroyed her cellphone.

“what did you.....”

“keep on lying, Joohyun. I won’t...”

“I told you he is my friend, okay? You have no right to throw away my phone!!!” a girl named Joohyun screaming in annoyed.

“liar! Stop saying a lie okay? I know everything, no wonder you are so rarely go on date with me but you choose to hangout with that guy instead? Tch~”

Joohyun didn’t know if her boyfriend is so damn possesive and it’s actually scare her and now Joohyun can’t handle it anymore.

“whatever, I’m done with you”

Joohyun took her cellphone that broken already on the floor and she walk away, but that guy who became her boyfriend since 3rd months ago pull her wrist tightly and glare at her.

“who give you permission to go away huh? I’m not done yet with you, !”

Joohyun glare at that guy. This is the first time she heard that word from this guy and now she know this guy is not a good guy, not at all “let go of my hand or I will shout now”

“don’t you dare....”

“one...”

“shut up, Joohyun!!”

“two...”

“!! Are you playing with me?”

“LET GO OF MY HANDS NOW!!!!”

That guy smirk creepily and finally he let go of Joohyun’s hands in annoyed and at that moment Joohyun runaway immediately without look back anymore. Deep inside her actually she is really scared to death but she try to be strong. This is the first time she date someone and she date the wrong person, this guys is so damn possesive and rude as well.

_________________________________

Chanyeol focus on paying attention to the lecturer who’s explaining the subject in front of the class, until his cellphone vibrated. Chanyeol’s focus ruined, he turn his head to his cellphone that above his book. Chanyeol see one message received and he immediately open it.

------- Chanyeol, how about lunch together later? Jiseol --------

Chanyeol raise his head and see the woman names Jiseol sitting two rows in front of him, she look at Chanyeol with her smile. Chanyeol just smile blandly and ignored the message also the girl, he pay his attention again to the lecturer and try to focus again.

After the class over, Chanyeol quickly leave the class before Jiseol approached him. Right when he get out of the class, the voice of woman shout his name make him turn around.

“Yeollooooooooooo~!”

He saw Jinri standing near the locker while waving to him, Chanyeol smirk and walk fast to Jinri. Jinri get surprised when Chanyeol suddenly drag her with him by locked her head with his arm as they walk away because Jiseol come out already and seeing him but he ignored her.

“are you crazy? Let me go!” complain Jinri who get drag by Chanyeol by force. She keep patting Chanyeol’s hands many times as she get drag, people around them chuckles look at those two who always look like Tom and Jerry.

“oh shut up! I have to runaway first”

“escaping from whom?” Jinri try to look back but Chanyeol hold her head and walk even faster.

“don’t look back!” insist Chanyeol.

Jinri frowning while walking forcibly because Chanyeol was still dragging her with him.

“did you steal something huh?” Jinri asked innocently.

“are you kidding me?” complain Chanyeol.

“So why do you have to do this? No one follow us though!” snap Jinri to let her go from Chanyeol’s grabs. Chanyeol stop walking make Jinri stop as well, finally she feel relief.

Chanyeol sigh heavily before he speake “Jiseol always follow me lately because she knew I’m single though”

Jinri’s eyes bigger “heol! Jiseol?”

Chanyeol just nodding as an answer as he take out his cellphone from his pocket then he turn off his phone and put it on his bag.

“why don’t you interest? I think she is your type?” asked Jinri half sarcarms. Chanyeol flick her forehead immediately make Jinri groans and rubs her forehead.

“I told you I will stop date the girls”

“Heol!! So you serious with your words? Daebak!” Jinri clapping her hands without sounds with a frightened face of amazed.

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and then both of them walk side by side together. Now they walk normally, not like before.

“But I really don’t know if you are serious with your words. It was like a miracle?” said Jinri which end with a cute chuckles of hers.

“I told you I will focus on my college now”

“alright~ but you know? If...... what the heck sounds is that?” Jinri suddenly stop walking and grab Chanyeol’s arm when they are in the end of the coridor near a woman rest room. Chanyeol stop as well because Jinri hold him, he just look at Jinri in confused.

“what sounds?” asked Chanyeol who didn’t hear anything.

“I heard a weird sounds? Is that a mice? Wait!” Jinri slowly approached the sound source while Chanyeol just stay still there, he shake head to see the behaviour of his friend who always curious about such a silly things.

When Jinri at the end of the quiet corridor, her jaws dropped, her eyes widened and she close with her palms in shock. Chanyeol feel weird and walk toward Jinri, when he saw what Jinri saw he close Jinri’s eyes immediately and drag her away of that place.

“that’s what you get when you are too curious about a things, dumb!” Chanyeol scolded her while keep dragging her away with him, he still close her eyes because Jinri hold his hand to keep close her eyes.

“Chan- yeol? What did I see? Poor my innocent eyes” Jinri willing to get drag by Chanyeol this time because she is too shock with what she saw early. It was two people making out on the woman rest room at the end of the corridor.

Chanyeol finally chuckles because he feel funny with that situation “nevermind, you are so naive”

Both of them finally arrived at the cafetaria near the university, they spend the time for two because Jinri want to meet him in purpose that’s why she waited for Chanyeol near his class till he finish. She never doing it if there is nothing she want to talk about to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol take a sip of his americano and sit in silent look at Jinri who sitting right in front of him now.

“so... what do you want to talk about?” asked Chanyeol who know Jinri since they were a little already. Whenever she have a problem or feel so uncomfortable she will always come to him first before Sehun and Joohyun. Everyone have their one person to really trusting and comfortable with.

“ohh you know me so well” said Jinri pretend like she amazed and then she put her cellphone on the table and sit properly “I don’t know, I think this is just.... my prejudice?”

Chanyeol doesn’t say anything, he just look straight to Jinri wait for that girl continue her words.

“I think my mom seeing someone” finally Jinri said it make Chanyeol’s eyes widen.

“you sure?” he asked to make sure.

Jinri shrugs “I don’t know. But my mom always call me nowadays and asking if I want a new father or what, she always asking that kind of thing and makes me become awkward”

“heol! Daebak” Chanyeol get shock and make him take sip of his americano again waiting for Jinri to tell him more.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter