Sehun

Fantastic Four
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun gets off the bus in a hurry and chases a girl who walks with earphones in her ear. Sehun ran as fast as possible to catch up with the girl, he immediately stood in front of her making the girl look surprised and release her earphones as she seeing Sehun.

“Oh? Sehun?” said the girl who looking at Sehun that standing right in front of her while panting.

“I’ve something to say” Sehun said as he breath heavily.

The girl raise her eyebrows, curious at what Sehun wanted to say to her but she stay still and wait for Sehun to say something to her.

“I like you” said Sehun to do point “I like you since the first time I saw you”

The girl didn’t say anything, she blinked several times to make sure what Sehun just said. But she didn’t say a thing and stay silent just like a statue.

“maybe this is too shocking for you. You don’t need to answer it though. Get home safely” Sehun said then he smile before he turn around to leaving the girl who stole his heart since they entered the same high school.

“Sehun!” called the girl, and Sehun turn around immediately look at that girl again.

“Why you don’t need an answer?” she asked.

Sehun look at her “because.......”

“I like you too, Sehun”

__________________________________________

Sehun walk alone with his earphone on his ears, he walked on the pavements and cross the street. The circumstances do not bother him a bit because he has his own world with his earphone and music playing there. He stop walking when suddenly someonne tap his shoulder, Sehun turn around and see a girl standing there staring at him while smile. Sehun release his earphone but he doesn’t say anything, his face is flat as usual.

“Oh Sehun right?” the girl asked him.

“who you?” Sehun asked back because he doesn’t know who is this girl standing in front of him and dare stop him who was walking all alone.

“Let me introduce you myself, I’m Mina” she said while stick out her hand to shake hands with Sehun but this guy is just looking at the hand and not even take it to shake hands. He is not interest at all.

That girl laugh and squeeze her own hand because Sehun just ignore her “okay, I’m Nayeon’s cousin your ex girlfriend”

As soon as the girl mention Nayeon’s name, Sehun immediately put his earphone back and turn around continue his journey to somewhere. He doesn’t give a to people who come from the past including this girl who just talked to him, someone who have relation with his ex-girlfriend.

“Sehun wait!” the girl pull Sehun’s arm but he immediately take it off strongly make the girl a little jerked. There are many pairs of eyes watching as they are on the sidewalk. But Sehun doesn’t care, yet he doesn’t know this girl though.

“what do you want?” asked Sehun finally with his cold gaze that make people scared of him.

“I have something to talk about Nayeon”

“I don’t care and I don’t want to know. I have nothing to listen so please leave me alone”

“are you that bad?” she asked again. Make Sehun smirk before he reply.

“I don’t care how you look at me, I don’t care how you judge me. So whatever!” answer Sehun and then he walk away immediately leave that place and that girl without look back anymore eventhough the girl calling him many times but he doesn’t care at all.

Two years Sehun had a relationship with his ex-girlfriend, the girl who stole his heart at the first sight, the girl who make him fall in love for the first time also the girl who destroyed his heart. Sehun is actually a warm person, he love his lover, take care of her well, protect her eventhough that time they are just high school students. He dated the girl and his friends support him a lot.

However, it seems that girl Sehun dated was not as good as they thought. Two years since they dated, the girl began to feel bored and acting up. She started ignore Sehun, not pick up the phone, not replying his message, even at school she is more often avoid Sehun until his friends were surprised and wonder if they are actually broke up already.

“Let’s take a break”

“What?” Sehun stare at the girl in front of him now, a girl who he love the most this two years.

“Let’s take a break, Sehun. Let’s think about us”

“what do you mean?”

“Let’s think about our relationship. I think I need a time”

“you need a time for what? Aren’t we love each other? Why suddenly you saying such a things?” Sehun asked impatient because he didn’t expect this will happen.

“Please understand, I need a time to be alone. So let’s take a break”

Sehun silent, he didn’t answer immediately. Even when he want to hold her hand, she avoid it.

“how long?” he asked finally “How long I must waiting?”

The girl named Nayeon shake her head “I don’t know, Let’s just let it flow”

“is there something make you uncomfortable nowadays?” Sehun asked still finding a reason why his girlfriend suddenly want a break.

Nayeon bite her lower lips doubt but she open to say something.

“Jinri”

Sehun raise his eyebrow confused “what? What’s wrong with Jinri?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I just don’t like look at her so close with you while you are my boyfriend”

“What? This is ridiculous, you know she is my bestfriend though ever since we were on our mom’s womb. But why suddenly...”

“I just don’t like it, that’s why I said I need a time. Or do you want me to make you choose between me and Jinri? You need to choose one of us then”

“are you kidding me? This is totally ridiculous”

“that’s it. We need a time, Sehun. So let’s take a break”

And both decided to break for a while. Even so, Sehun still watch for Nayeon from afar. He still sends a message to her, a goodnight, morning or whether that girl has eaten or not, asking her about her daily eventhough they are in the same school but different class moreover Nayeon avoid him. But not one of his message were replied and none of the calls from Sehun are answered. Until a month has passed, on the promnight event Nayeon come with another guy, they holding hands just like a couple and it success make Sehun stunned in disbelief. So all this time Nayeon had relationship with another guy already and left him while he still waiting for her like a fool.

And the next day Sehun become a trending topic, all of the students gossiping about him. They saied Sehun was abandoned by Nayeon becasue that guys is not that good for Nayeon. She got a new boyfriend who much better than Sehun. Sehun didn’t attend the school and he didn’t care about the gossip but Jinri his friend can’t stand it because she didn’t just hurt Sehun but she bring her name on this broke up thingy. Jinri become a gossip as well and it makes her burning.

Jinri come to Nayeon’s class and kick her table the place where Nayeon sit down and it makes the table hit her a bit “are you crazy?!” said Jinri in an emotion.

“Yah! What’s with you?” Nayeon stand straight immediately to face Jinri.

“You think I’m stupid huh? How could you do that to Sehun? And makes me look like a villain who destroyed you both relationship. Are you even have a brain?” Jinri push Nayeon’s forehead harshly because she id too mad already.

Nayeon smirk annoyed “guys! This girl who ruin my relationship with Sehun. She seduce Sehun and acting like they are a bestfriend since chilhood” Nayeon glare at Jinri.

Those who craving for a gossip, whispering to each othe immediately while look at Jinri just like she is truely the villain, just like what Nayeon said just now is the truth.

“waah you are really a sly fox eh. I regret I’ve support you guys relationship” Jinri said in annoyed.

“what? Support? Aren't you back stabbing me?” Nayeon said annoyingly and it makes Jinri get even burning.

Jinri snort “I’m forgot I talk to someone who have no brain”

That girl slap Jinri on the face immediately right after Jinri spoke makes all of those eyes widen look at that view of Jinri and Nayeon.

“watch your mouth, Choi Jinri”

Jinri her side lips and smirk, she didn’t accept this treat so Jinri slap the girl on the face back. As hard as she did to her.

“same point now huh?” said Jinri who is really mad right now.

“do you want to play with me huh?” asked the girl angrily.

But when the two are about attacking each other, Jinri is immediately pulled by Chanyeol who has entered into that class. He pulls Jinri with much of effort because the girl keep struggles and want to scratch Nayeon’s face while Nayeon smile like a winner when Chanyeol pull Jinri away. Chanyeol finally pick Jinri up and take her away from that place.

After running far enough while bring Jinri on his shoulder, Chanyeol dropped her in an empty lab room.

“What’s with you huh?” asked Chanyeol to Jinri who still feel annoyed.

“I hate that girl, I hate her so much. I want to give her a lesson”

“I swear if Sehun know this he will mad at you too”

“I don’t care”

Chanyeol can see Jinri’s hands trembling and there is something dropped into her hands make Jinri remove it right away because it was a tears of her who came from her eyes. Chanyeol sighed and immediately pulled Jinri into his hug to calm her down. Jinri must be very upset, and if she is in this position of course she will crying but this girl is not a girl who will crying in public. She always crying when she is alone, but seems like right now she can’t handle the tears anymore. She must be very angry and upset. And this is not the first time Chanyeol see this girl cry.

“She slander me and I hate it so much” Jinri said when she already feeling calm enough.

“you know? That kind of girl will get the karma, she is not only hurt Sehun but you too by slandering you. So you need to learn to be mature, do not be provoked by your emotion which are only temporary. You don’t need to make your hand get dirty for someone like her, are you understand?”

Chanyeol look at Jinri and that girl nodding of his words makes Chanyeol smile and mess her hair gently. Chanyeol know Jinri is strong girl but there is a weak side of her as well that people doesn’t know because she never show her weak side to everyone but him.

A week already since Sehun got dumb by his ex-girlfriend, finally the next Monday he come to the school as usual because they will face an exam also they have university entrance exam. Sehun look better already and that’s all because of his friends, Chanyeol, Jinri and Joohyun who always beside him, cheer him up, persuade him and always there with him.

On the other hand, Jinri doesn’t care anymore if there are still people who saying she is the villain or whatsoever, well they don’t know the true story and Jinri doesn’t wanna waste her time to give an explanation because no matter how much she will give an explanation she is wrong already in their eyes so Jinri just let it flow and she doesn’t give a . The most important is her relationship with her bestfriend is all alright, their friendship doesn’t broke just because of that case. Moreover Sehun get more close to her.

_______________________________

The phone rang when Sehun was busy doing his assignment on his laptop, he glance at his cellphone who is next to his laptop and saw the name on the screen there. He doesn’t interest to pick the phone up because he know who is the owner of that number already so he focus on his laptop back, ignore the phone rang. But few seconds later the phone rang again, and Sehun still ignore it. When his cellphone rang for the third time, Sehun finally give up and stop typing on his laptop. He take his cellphone and shifted the green button then put the phone in his ear.

“why are you just pick up my call huh? What a disrespectful child”

“what do you want?” asked Sehun coldly, he really not interesting to talk to someone who is on the call right now.

“What do I want? Can’t a mother call her own son?” said the woman right there.

Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter