Trauma?

Fantastic Four
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the car shut off completely, Chanyeol took his bag that he putted on the side of him and he get out of the car immediately. Chanyeol see his reflection on his car mirror and flip his hair a bit because that hair is needed to be cut soon. After he sure that he look neat already and ready to go to the class, Chanyeol locked his car and walk immediately leaving the park area.

Just several step Chanyeol walking, his phone rang a sign that someone is calling and it makes Chanyeol stop walking for a while to take his phone that he put on his jacket’s pocket. Jinri’s name appear on the phone screen, Chanyeol pick it up immediately.

“what?” asked Chanyeol who already continue walking while talking to Jinri on the phone.

“where are you? Campus already?”

“just got here, why? You miss me?” tease Chanyeol who smile amusedly by himself. He likes to tease Jinri and it’s become a habit already for him.

“ew please~ may I borrow your car?”

“huh? Where are you going to?”

“I forgot to bring my laptop so I need to go back. So you give me or not?”

Chanyeol look at his watch on his left hand and stop walking right under the tree that not too far from the park area “meet me at park area then, I’m still here anyway” he said.

“what? That too faaaaaarrrrrrr” Jinri whining and Chanyeol just can smirk when he heard Jinri whining over there.

“you want the car or not? Where are you now?” Chanyeol asked again while look around, who knows Jinri is nearby on his place.

“me? In front of your building faculty”

After hear what Jinri said just now, Chanyeol walking back to the park area immediately “fine, I’ll be there. Wait”

“arrasoooooong~”

Yes Chanyeol go back to the parking area who is not too far yet, he get into his car again and drive fast to the place where Jinri stay right now. Actually Chanyeol the park area is not that far from Chanyeol’s faculty building, it just Jinri is such a lazyass to walk to the park area by herself eventhough she is the one who need the car and Chanyeol know that so well if Jinri is a lazyass.

Not even five minutes Chanyeol arrived there, he can see Jinri waving from afar because she know already that the car which come to her is Chanyeol’s car. The car stop right on Jinri’s side where she standing, she smile widely when she seeing Chanyeol get out of his car.

“Hello, boss!” said Jinri while bowing and salute to Chanyeol like he is her boss.

Chanyeol knock her head immediately “such a lazyass” he smirk. Jinri just chuckles and not get offend because of Chanyeol’s word, she never.

“so.. your class is over at.....?” Jinri look at him while tilted her head as Chanyeol give her the key of his car.

“5 pm, just use the car then. It’s okay”

“I’m about to use it until the next few days”

Chanyeol snort and about to flick Jinri’s forehead but that girl dodge immediately because she aware of Chanyeol’s action, they chuckles.

“use it then as long as you are happy” answer Chanyeo finally. Well, he never mind about his friend who borrow his car.

“well okay, you said that though and it’s my pleasure” Jinri smile proudly “dinner with the kids on 6 pm at...... you know where though. Don’t be late” Jinri point to Chanyeol’s nose and the escape to get into the car already.

“but you using my car though, will you pick me up?”

Jinri close the door and open the car window to see Chanyeol “you can use taxi, please. Such a spoiled brat” Jinri smirk.

Chanyeol bow his body a bit and hold the top of the car which sedan type and he look at Jinri who is inside the car “like seriously, why would I use taxi when I have my own car?” complain Chanyeol.

“it’s not wrong to using taxi though, you need to enjoy it anyway” Jinri already put on the sitbelt and she turn on the car smoothly just like a pro “I’m going okay?” she said.

“are you kidding me? Yah! You little brat” he stand straight because Jinri is ready to go already, and he can’t stop that kid “don’t drive too fast” warn Chanyeol.

“alright, boss. Bye!”

Chanyeol waving a bit to let Jinri go, the car drove smoothly and he watch it until the car is off of his view. Of course he can trust his car to Jinri because she is a good driver as well, and the only one who teach her how to driving is Chanyeol himself about two years ago.

Chanyeol doesn’t want remember that moment, because Jinri almost make him get heart attack because she is so careless. She almost crash into the pole, almost crash into the tree, almost crash a innocent puppy on the road and others. Chanyeol swear he become old faster after he teach Jinri how to driving because inside the car Chanyeol busy shouting, yelling and whining on her like a fussy ahjumma. But that’s all not affected to Jinri, she just chuckles amusedly when Chanyeol shouting and yelling to her out loud. But afterall because of Chanyeol, Jinri become a good driver now.

****

“okay, is that a question?” a lecturer look at her students one by one waitin for anyone who want to ask but she found nothing “nothing? Okay then, if so the class is over here”

The students feel thankful because the class finally over but the lecturer is not going out yet “Oh Sehun” she called.

“yes, Miss?” Sehun who still busy put his stuff on his bad, look up immediately when the lecturer called his name. He look at that woman who still standing in front of the class.

“can you take individual assignment and give it to me in my room later?” asked that pretty lecturer who is still young and fresh while look at Sehun who still on the back of the class.

“okay, Miss” answer Sehun.

“are you all listen? Give your individual assignment to Sehun. Thanks you and see you next week”

And finally the pretty lecturer leave the class, and right at that time as well the students come to Sehun one by one to give the assignment so they can leave immediately.

“seems like the lecturer is having crush on you as well, Sehun” tease Jongin, Sehun’s classmate who sat right next to him.

“you talk nonsense, dude”

“look, she always asked you to take a assignment and give it to her room later on. Isn’t she want to see you on her room?” Jongin chuckles but his chuckles is full of meaning make Sehun glance at him.

“stop talk nonsense, I can telling this to her if I want to” thread Sehun while tidy up some paper that on his table already.

“are you kidding me?” it success make Jongin’s guts shrink, and Sehun chuckles look at his friend.

“stop right there, you want to accompany me or not?” asked Sehun when all of his classmate already give the assignent to him

“for what? She just want to see you though not me”

Sehun stood up while hold a bunch o papers on his hand while look at Jongin “alright, go away now. I know you want to go to your girlfriend’s class. Go go”

Jongin chuckles while rubs his nape embarrasing, look at Jongin acting like that making Sehun chuckles and knock Jongin’s head with a paper that he hold and then he leave immediately before Jongin hit him as well.

Before go to the lecturer’s room, Sehun go to his locker first to put some of his stuff there as usual. When he standing right in front of the ‘loecker’, he see a note there with a pink color stamp on his locker. Sehun take it and read something that writing on that note.

“Hi, Sehun. I like you since the first time I see you, can we be friends maybe?”

Flat. That face is always flat no matter what happen, Sehun put the note back to the place early. He didn’t dump it or even slice it into a piece, he just let it be and after he is done put all of his stuff there Sehun leave immediately. It’s not once or twice he got that kind of note on his locker but many times already, it’s so often but Sehun never give an attention to it. He just read it and leave it just like before, he doesn’t care at all.

That’s why the girls always saying Sehun is a cold guy, he always have that flat face wherever he is except when he is with his gank. They just brave to greet Sehun from that note because if they greet him or try talk to him face to face, Sehun will ignore them for sure or he just stay silent and it feels like they talking to a statue. But that’s all apply just to the girls who want get close to Sehun more than a friends, those who want to date him and those who bet to other girls for having him talking to them or success to date them. Because with other friends, he act like usual he is. Talking, laughing, trolling and etc. People sometimes wonder why Sehun is so cold to the girls especially those who want to get his attention the most.

“hey!” someone pat Sehun’s back when he is walking on the coridor by himself. He look back and found Joohyun who standing behind him with her smile.

“oh? Look who is here” tease Sehun and Joohyun hit his arm playfully. Both of them walking side by side on the coridor “where have you been?” asked Sehun.

“cafetaria, and I’m lucky that I meet a handsome guy here” and now it’s Joohyun’s time to but Sehun just chuckles and nudge her arm with his elbow.

“you just finish eating?”

Joohyun shake her head “No, I just accompany Wendy who always can’t eat alone. We have a dinner with the kids tonight right?” Joohyun look at Sehun who pat his forehead.

“dang! I’m forgot if you don’t remind me that, Baejoo. Accompany me to the lecturer’s room first okay? And we will going together”

“okay!” Joohyun smile widely while make an OK sign with her fingers.

Both of them walking side by side on the way to their lecturer’s room while chit chat, the lecturer’s room is on second floor while they are now on five floor. They talk about many things, and sometimes Sehun chuckles amusedly because of their conversation and that time a lot of girls sit on the bench on the coridor or just standing there with friends looking at Sehun secretly. Sehun’s smile is a heaven for them who is so rarely look at that view, even when he chuckles like that they feel like it melt their heart until they want to take their camera on and record it or take a picture of him while smiling so they can save it for themself and stare at it before asleep. At least they can see Sehun’s smile even just through video or picture.

When they arrived in front of lecturer’s room, Joohyun decide to wait there and let Sehun get in alone by himself. Joohyun waiting while playing with his phone and that thing rang when she is busy replying a chat from her friend. Jinri’s name appear on the screen make Joohyun smile and pick up her phone immediately.

“Baejoo?” said Jinri when Joohyun pick up her phone already “where are youuuuuu?”

“I’m waiting for Sehun on the lecturer’s room to give the assignment. Whyyyyyy?” reply Joohyun who imitating Jinri’s voice at the end of her word.

“aahhh you guys together? Okay, I’ll pick you two there”

“you want to pick us up?” Joohyun tilted her head.

“I’m using Chanyeol’s car hahahahahah” Jinri laughing acting like a boss “I’m going there now, okay?”

“oh really? Okay Jinri-ah, we will come out soon”

“alright~ hang up!”

And finally they meet in front of Sehun’s faculty building. Sehun and Joohyun look at Chanyeol’s car and see Jinri who waving proudly to both of them make Sehun and Joohyun chuckles. They get inside the car together, Jinri still as a driver, Joohyun sit next to her and Sehun sit on the back of car.

“where is Chanyeol?” asked Joohyun as she put the sitbelt on.

Jinri shrugs “I don’t know, he didn’t pick up my call. He said his class is over at 5pm, should we ditch him?” Jinri raise her eyebrow while look at Joohyun and Sehun look sit alone on the back.

“Yah don’t be evil, this is his car though. How if he is mad?” the angel Joohyun never want to make a war.

“like he can mad at me” Jinri chuckles evily and using Chanyeol’s sunglasess that exist on the car already.

“well.. Tom and Jerry is coming back. So, no comment” reply Sehun who don’t want join Jinri’s evil planning because he know she and Chanyeol will argue again after this.

“aigooo~ I’m... no comment as well” Joohyun give up. Yeah that’s what Sehun and Joohyun can do if Jinri’s or Chanyeol’s evil side is appear to troll each other.

Because Jinri’s evil side appear, so they leave Chanyeol who still having class and go to the restaurant that they always visit almost every weekend. Trolling each other is not something new for them, but mostly Chanyeol and Jinri who likes to trolling each other while Sehun and Joohyun will become the audience or Joohyun will be the one who scold both of them if they are going too far already.

On the other hand, Chanyeol just finish his class. He tidy up all of his stuff and throw it to his bag and then walk out of the class while hold his phone. He seeing there are 5 missed call from Jinri, so he call her back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter