Four Teenager

Fantastic Four
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“okay that’s all for today, thanks for your attention. See you next week” the lecturer say and then she get out of the class. Jinri and Joohyun who is in that class too feel relief finally the class is over. Having a class at afternoon like this makes Jinri sleepy overload that’s why she can’t really focus to the class but now it’s over though.

“are you sleepy huh?” asked Joohyun while pinching Jinri’s cheek. That girl lean her head on the table while pouting.

“I’m hungry, eomma” said Jinri spoiled like a kid.

“there is a new teokbokki stand near Chanyeol’s apartment, Jinri. How if we go there? The teokbokki slice is big though, alsoooooo the sundae is delicious for sure” explain Joohyun excitedly to Jinri.

“really?” Jinri get up immediately from her position and her eyes wider as her sleepyness gone away. Jinri is teokbokki’s number one fan, that’s why when Joohyun mentioning about teokbokki Jinri is excited immediately.

Joohyun nodding and Jinri hugging her arm immediately “okay, let’s go there now. I really am hungryyyyyy” said Jinri spoiledly.

Both of them leave the university building and walking together while chit chat about many things. Right when they just get out of the building, they look at Chanyeol and Sehun passed by while chit chat just like them. Sometimes they laugh, Jinri and Joohyun doesn’t know what things that makes Chanyeol laugh hard like that.

“oi, where are you going?” asked Sehun when he seeing Jinri and Joohyun suddenly change the direction after saw Chanyeol and Sehun.

“aish~ can’t you just pretend like you didn’t see us? Ugh” complain Jinri who finally stop because Sehun and Chanyeol walk to them fast. Jinri got knock on her head from Chanyeol because of her complain.

“you guys must be want to eat right? Let’s eat together” Chanyeol grinning.

“I dont wanna eat with you, Chanyeol. You are a greedy man” complain Jinri again. That’s why she want to escape few minutes ago because Chanyeol often eating her meals a lot. Sehun who know that Chanyeol and Jinri will always debate whenever they meet just laughing a little, it’s like a habit already Chanyeol and Jinri debate everyday.

“it’s okay Jinri, let’s eat together though. It will be more fun right?” Joohyun try to persuade Jinri that makes Chanyeol smile like a winner.

“that’s right! Joohyun always understanding. Let’s go! Where will we eat? My treat!” said Chanyeol proudly.

“really? We want to eat teokbokki that near your apartment, Yeol” answer Joohyun.

“teokbokki?” Chanyeol tilted his head.

Joohyun nodding as an answer but Chanyeol sighing “but I want riceeeeee, guys”

Jinri narrow her eyes “you want rice? Okay you go with Sehun eating rice, and I’ll go with Joohyun eating a teokbokki okay? Bye!” Jinri drag Joohyun immediately to leave Chanyeol and Sehun but both of that guy pulling Jinri’s and Joohyun’s bag to follow them get inside to Chanyeol’s car without complain.

As they arrived at the teokbokki resturant that Joohyun talked about, they order a lot of foods. The fact is there are a lot menu on that restaurant including rice that Chanyeol want so they feel relief. Chanyeol is someone who can’t to not eating rice just in one day, that’s why he have a tall body and big enough because he is truely heavy eater.

“broke up again?” said Jinri, Sehun and Joohyun in unison when Chanyeol told them that he broke up with his girlfriend.

“why did you guys shock? Chill” said Chanyeol calmly and continue eating his meal.

“ouch whatever~” Jinri ignore that news and continue eating as well.

“so who is next?” Sehun asked not serious, it’s just like a sarcarm for Chanyeol.

“stop it, Chanyeol. you better pay more attention to your college life, next year is our last year though” and now is Joohyun’s turn and she said it in seious tone.

“forget it, Baejoo. No matter how many times you telling this kid, he will never listen to you” added Jinri who already know Chanyeol’s habit.

“ey this kid....” Chanyeol knocking Jinri’s head “yesterday Hayeon asked me out after she knows i just broke up with Bora. But I rejected her”

There is no answer or respond from Jinri, Sehun even Joohyun. They just will listen to Chanyeol and wait for the next sentence Chanyeol might say.

“I will stop dating start from now on” Chanyeol said in sure and that’s make Jinri gape with full of food, Sehun spit his teokbokki in surprise and Joohyun choke of her mineral water. Sehun pats her back immediately.

*

*

*

“Sehun can I borrow your note? I was busy doing the individu task so I didn’t pay attention to the lecturer though” said the girl who standing in front of Sehun who sat on the bench on the campus garden with Jinri.

“ah, okay wat” Sehun take his bag and looking for his note that he use everyday. When he got it, he smile and give it to the girl “here, don’t forget to bring it tomorrow okay?”

“okay, thanks a lot Sehun” the girl smile as sweet as she can before she walk away leaving Sehun and Jinri there.

“okay, thanks a lot Sehun” Jinri imitating the girl that who already disappear, Sehun chuckles because of Jinri.

“what’s with you, huh?”

“she must be already sit beside you if I’m not here, ugh such a flirty girl”

Sehun not answering, he just chuckles and messed Jinri’s hair.

“sometimes I wonder why am I friends with a someone guy?” murmure Jinri and then she drink a coffee that Sehun buy for her.

“oh, so I’m handsome?” tease Sehun who nudge Jinri’s arm with his elbow.

“well, no denied. You grow so well and handsome. My friends always said that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter