Chapter 2

Remember Me

The next day, Jihoon was awoken by the bickering of Seungkwan and Seokmin, fighting over a french toast. 

 

"YAH! I GOT IT FIRST!" 

 

"Oh c'mon hyung! You know whot got it first! And it was M.E! ME!" Seungkwan fought back.

 

Jihoon looked over to Jeonghan who's trying to ease them. The long haired guy turned to Jihoon. Exhaustion was evident in his face. 

 

Jihoon sighed as he stood up and went in between Seungkwan and Seokmin. He then took the toast on Seungkwan and Seokmin's hands. 

 

"Again with this, seriously the both of you needs to grow up" Jihoon says as he ate the toast all by himself, making Seungkwan gasped. 

 

"HYUNG?!" Both Seungkwan and DK yelled.

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes and went back to his spot. They're at the available ward, wherein Jihoon rented that place for him to sleep, cos basically he can't sleep inside the ICU. 

 

"When did you guys got here?" Jihoon's asks as he waited for the dispenser to fill up his cup. 

 

"About an hour ago. Sorry to make a fuss, ji" jeonghan answered. 

 

He sighed, he really had enough of Seokmin and Seungkwan. They're always bickering over the smallest things. 

 

"Jihoon hyung how's Soonyoung?" Seungkwan asks. 

 

"H..he's fine" Jihoon responded and tarted to wear back the mask and the cap. 

 

"You're visiting him again hyung?" Seokmin asks.

 

Jihoon nodded as he started walking out the ward. Jeonghan and the rest followed him. All of them went to the ICU. 

 

He immediately went inside, as he found a doctor checking up on his husband. 

 

"Mr. Lee you're here" the doctor greeted him. 

 

Jihoon nodded in response. 

 

"To be honest Mr. Lee, I don't know when he'll wake up. But I've got some great news for you. He's stable, the seizures he's experiencing every now and then will stop. Still finding out if it'll be permanently or temporarily. But your husband is responding to the medication well. By today we'll transfer him to the recovery area" 

 

Jihoon's mood brightened up upon hearing the doctors words. 

 

Jihoon carressed Soonyoung's hair, as the doctor excused himself before he went out of the room. 

 

The lad can't help to tear up upon gearing the good news. Its as if Soonyoung had granted his wish. Jihoon placed a chasted kiss on Soonyoung's forehead. 

 

"Good job baby" he whispered in his husbands ears. 

 

Jihoon went out to spread the good news. Seungkwan and the group are in glee. 

 

"Hyung we must celebrate!" Seokmin suggested. 

 

"It's too early for that seoks. We'll celebrated when my husband wakes up. You know he loves celebrations right?" Jihoon says. 

 

It's true, Soonyoung loved celebrations. He didn't know that celebrations would be the cause of his long time sleep. 

 

Soonyoung met an accident after attending a farewell party, he was comatosed up until now. He received many seizures, he's almost brain dead, many people had given up on him, except Jihoon. 

 

 

"Hyung you have work today right?" Seungkwan asks. 

 

"Well yeah, but I can-

 

"Jihoon, you can go home and take a bath. We can watch Soonyoung for you" Jeonghan cuts him off. 

 

Jihoon was clearly hesistant about the offer. But Jeonghan's warm smile made him convinced. 

 

The lad sighed in defeat.

 

"Alright, I'm leaving my husband in good hands. Just... just call me when something happens. I'll be back" Jihoon instructed them. 

 

"Aye!" Seungkwan and Seokmin responds. 

 

Jihoon shook his head. He turned at Jeonghan. 

 

"I'll be watching them" he says. 

 

"Right. I'll be quick" Jihoon says before he walks out of that place. 

 

Jihoon was driving towards his house. The hous that Soonyoung bought for them to stay on. The house wherein Soonyoung promised to fill with good memories. 

 

The house that Jihoon could barely live on. Within 3 years he rarely visits their house. He had an apartment near the hospital, where he lived on when he was still single. 

 

Most of his time is in between Soonyoung or work. He would often stay in the hospital or in his apartment.

 

Jihoon pulled over in front of the familiar house. He have clothes in his apartment, but he decided to take a look at their house. 

 

He swore that he'll comeback if soonyoung's awake and fine. So that both of them can live in this house. Fulfilling their dream and that is to build a family. 

 

 

Jihoon bent down to get the key under the doormat. Clichè as it sounds, but it could work since he easily forget things. 

 

He inserted the key on the keyhole and twisted it. A faint 'click' was heard. He opened the door revealing the familiar place. 

 

'How many months it has been since I came here?' jihoon thought. 

 

The lad sighed before making his way towards the second floor. Jihoon proceeded to the room. Their room. 

 

As soon as he opened it, the aroma tickled in his nose. The scent's still the same. Jihoon went in as he directly made his way towards the cabinet. 

 

He took out some clothes and went directly to the bathroom. 

 

He bathed within 10 minutes, and changed into the new set of clothes. Jihoon applied moisturizer and lotion to keep his body and face dehydrated. 

 

Soonyoung told him to do so. 

 

Afterwards, the lad went out of the bathroom to check out any messages. 

 

1 message from Jeonghan-hyung

 

Jihoon's forehead creased as he tapped the notif. 

 

10:10 AM

JIHOON! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU NEED TO COME HERE IMMEDIATELY!

 

Jihoon was about to reply back when Jeonghan sent him a message before he could do so. 

 

10:10 AM

HE'S AWAKE! SOONYOUNG'S AWAKE!!